I Did Not See Anyone - Cover

I Did Not See Anyone

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man with rapist intentions is unwittingly given the powers to do so by a freak strike of lightning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Jim made sure that when Tabatha entered her home, he was close enough behind her to enter without giving himself away. He waited anxiously as she flitted around the living room and kitchen, suddenly the phone rang and as she answered it, Jim heard her say, "oh ok I was just going to go shower, give me an hour and then come pick me up!"

He knew he would have to act fast, but at least she would undress herself for him, although she would not know it was for him. Tabatha dashed up stairs and into her bedroom, closely followed by Jim. She began to undress as he watched, unbeknown to her. When she was naked he made his move and began to tease her nipples.

Tabatha was facing the mirror and allowed a gentle moan to escape her lips as her nipples responded to the gentle stroking. Suddenly she shrieked as she saw the breasts being squeezed. It was not because the squeeze was harsh but the fact that she could see the indentations of invisible fingers pressing into her flesh.

She suddenly froze and asked, "Who are you?" it looked so strange her talking to no one and yet the indentations in her breast flesh assured her someone was there.

Jim decided to play along and he whispered into her ear, "I am your hidden passion, for too long you have sought to deny my existence!"

A strange puzzled look appeared on Tabatha's face as she clearly heard these words. "Open your legs, my little sexy slut" she heard the voice demand. Soon she could feel the same sensations earlier as an imaginary hand began to feel her hardening cock, then the unmistakeable sensations of having her cock stroked as the voice whispered "You want to feel as good as you did in the locker room, and then you must obey my every word!"

"No, no, "she moaned, "it's wrong to play with myself like this!" she muttered.

The voice growing stronger and sterner replied, "But it's me playing with you and I will have my way or you will suffer!" Jim was now getting into this role as unseen master and was already contemplating his plan of action.

"You will turn around and get on your knees and you will suck my imaginary cock!" the voice demanded.

Obediently she turned and knelt before opening her mouth, just as he was about to slip his already hard cock into her mouth, she spoke, "this is stupid, how can I suck an imaginary cock!" but she soon shut up when sure enough her tongue came into contact with what felt like a real cock only she could not see it.

So she gave way to her inner desires and began to suck hard on the cock she mentally visualised to be in her mouth, but there was no disguising the taste of the sperm that cock was now depositing down her throat. She balked at the taste. Not that it was badly tasting but it just could not be that she had swallowed the spunk of her inner desires, yet she knew the taste so well that it could not be anything else. Her mind recalled the taste of her own spunk, which she had been swallowing for a few months now.

In her wilder moments she would often wank her cock and licked the spunk from her own hand, and yet this tasted similar but different, if that was possible. She did not realise that she was sucking and swallowing a stranger's spunk and therefore the taste would be slightly different.

Then the voice inside her head told her to stand and to lie on her bed with her feet still on the floor. In a trance and wondering what was about to come next she did as she was told. Jim then stood between Tabatha's spread legs and lifted her cock and balls clear of her cunt. Tabatha moaned as she felt the realistic feel of a handgrip her cock.

She then felt as if something soft but hard was beginning to force her cunt lips apart, she cried out "No, no, please I am a virgin!"

The voice laughed as it replied "You will give me your cherry then and also your anal cherry will be mine too!"

She suddenly began to struggle to get away from this demon she perceived, as her own inner desires. Her mind kept telling her that if this were her inner desire she would be able to control its actions by thinking it to do something else. Suddenly her mind was dragged back to reality as she felt a sharp tearing pain in her crutch as her hymen was finally broken. The sharp stabbing pain continued for a short while until it was overtaken by the intense sexual frenzy beginning to overtake her body. She found herself begging to be fucked even harder as she neared an unbelievable climax. Just as she felt the orgasm break she also felt the throb of the cock inside her as it too began to spurt its life creating fluids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.