A Special Hell - Cover

A Special Hell

Copyright© 2007 by Detroitmechworks

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Brent and his wife Kaila are on a second honeymoon. They run into Helen and Charlotte, two lovely women who happen to be VERY into each other. Kaila discovers another side of herself... and Brent finds that patience is a virtue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

A sleeping, satisfied woman is a sight that always has made me feel good. Helen's face was marked by calm contentment; her mouth was slightly upturned and her head lay against my arm. I watched, not wanting to wake her, as the pale light illuminated the lines of her face. I had awoken as the light spilled into the room, and had taken the opportunity to reflect and think.

Admittedly, as it was morning, I was stiff again. Her warm breath against my skin reminded me of the previous night, and what we had done together. She had told me she loved me.

I didn't know how she could love me. I still had no idea why Kaila loved me, so for Helen to fee the same way was beyond baffling. I knew I loved Helen, and wanted her to be happy, but to have those feelings returned was mind-boggling to me.

And they both loved Charlotte. That was harder to take, but it wasn't impossible. In my mind, I saw a square with a line connecting two of the corners. That was our relationship. Charlotte and I were at the opposite edges, connected only through the other women.

Holding Helen, I momentarily thought about what it would be like to make love to Charlotte. Her soft breasts in my hands, and her lush body pressed against mine. I shook the thought away, and looked back at the silent figure of Helen. I did love her, and here I was, thinking about another woman.

Now that was stupid. I already was with another woman. In the strictest sense of the word, I had just committed adultery. But I didn't feel guilty at all. In fact, I was excited by the thought of flaunting society's bullshit rules to be with someone that I cared about. I had not betrayed my wife; she knew and approved. I had not hurt Helen, as evidenced by her smile and calm features.

So why did I feel like I should feel guilty? The answer came to me in a flash. Because I hadn't been totally honest with anyone, including myself. I did want Helen. I did love her. I did love my wife and want her as well. But I steel wanted Charlotte, at least physically. I wanted to cross our square.

I closed my eyes, and attempted to think on something else. Helen immediately came to mind. There was so much I didn't know about her. There were so many questions I wanted to ask. I was tempting to wake her and barrage her with conversation, but I knew that she needed to sleep.

"Brent?" Helen's voice woke me form the shallows of sleep that I had begun to descend into.

"Hmm?"

"You're poking me."

My erection was pressing into her stomach, I realized, and I turned onto my back. Her skin against my cock was just as arousing as it had been the night before. I had never been with two women in this short a time frame in my life, and it seemed to have awakened a hunger for their bodies in my own.

"Better?" I mumbled. She nodded; her eyes still closed, and slid her thigh up on mine, in an eerie mirror of one of my wife's gestures.

"Yeah... But now..." She opened her gray eyes, looking at me sleepily. "I feel... you know..."

"Now?" I asked, as she slid her head along my chest like a cat nuzzling its head against a beloved leg. She nodded, her soft cheek bringing a heated flush to my skin.

I stroked my hand through her short blonde hair, as she continued to move up, turning her head to kiss gently at my sternum, my collarbone. She continued to kiss along my neck, her body moving over mine, her tits grazing me as she moved. It felt like an eternity before her wide lips met mine, and we kissed for the first time this morning.

It was a tender, lover's kiss. There was no teasing, no urgent expression of lust. It was a kiss that spoke to me, conveying a deep satisfaction that only existed between us. Her leg slipped over my other thigh, and her entire body was on me, suspended on her arms and legs. I felt her pussy brush against my cock, then draw away, as she continued to kiss me.

She settled down, caressing my entire body with her own. It was a subtle way of touching me, ardent and affectionate, yet gentle and unhurried. I slid my hands over her back, experiencing her anew, and trying to savor every line of her body. My cock throbbed against her, but I didn't want to move too fast. I didn't feel the need to take her, just the desire, and that made my urges much easier to deal with.

"I like this." Helen smiled into my face, softly pressing back and allowing her body to stimulate mine with its soft touch. "One time, Charlotte and I just spent the entire morning in bed, just holding each other like this."

"Sounds sweet." I rubbed my fingers against the small of her back, running one along the ridge of her tailbone.

"Touch me..." She moaned softly, pulling away so that there was a small separation between us. I eagerly complied, slipping my fingers between us, and brushing through her lower hair.

Unfortunately, the angle was not ideal, and with my cock right there, I managed to make a hash of my effort. I didn't touch Helen as much as accidentally pinch her, causing a slight yelp to issue from her lips.

"Ow... Wait... waitwaitwait." Helen winced, pushing back so that there was more room for my hand to pull free. She was once again suspended over me, her nipples dragging on my chest. An awkward moment passed, and I felt a bit self-conscious, before she dipped a shoulder.

Helen turned over, never breaking contact as she rolled. I felt her firm ass press into my lower stomach as she finished the move, the back of her head on my shoulder. She turned her head, so that her lips came close to mine, and we engaged in a brief kiss. She was now lying against me fully with her back to me.

"Let's try that again." She smirked, reaching to take hold of my hands. Her palms fit against the back of my hands, and her fingers rested atop my own. She guided me as I lifted my hands back onto her, caressing her front with long, sensuous strokes.

Helen stretched herself against me, directing me as I touched her. She led me along a tour of her body, caressing her breasts, her stomach, and ultimately, her soaking pussy. It was a thrill to feel her push my finger into her body, mere inches from my throbbing cock, and feel her finger inside her along with mine. She would use my hand to penetrate herself, and then use the dampened fingers to stroke along the outside of her pussy. Again and again she repeated the motion, using my other hand to stroke along her body, up to her neck, then down to thighs, always active and moving. After a few more motions, she released the hand that was stroking along her breasts.

"Take over." She panted breathlessly, still guiding the hand on her pussy, but using her now free hand to make different motions. I continued to touch her in the manner that she had shown me, feeling her hand slide up and down next to mine. She was trembling again, and she released my other hand as well, leaving herself free to continue the caresses.

All four of our hands moved independently now, touching her body, bringing pleasure to her senses. She craned her neck to kiss me again, as I felt the shivers in her grow stronger and more rapid. With a final nip of her teeth against my lower lip, she jerked, reaching the final peak.

"Brent..." She gasped, filling that one word with emotion as she rode her orgasm, her hands still active, just as mine were. I began to feel the ache for her growing stronger, as she again stretched herself against me, catlike.

"I want to be inside you." I growled, reaching between her legs to take hole of my cock. "I want to fuck you."

"Let me." She too reached down, and patted the shaft of my cock against her pussy lips. The contact was maddening, as she used me to stimulate herself, the top of my cock soaking in her lubrication. She raised herself, and pushed my cock down. I felt her lips parting around the head of my cock, even though the angle of her body made the motion slightly painful. Then I felt the soft warmth of her insides surrounding me, her channel parting to allow my entrance.

"There we go." Helen sighed, rubbing gently at the bottom of my shaft as we moved together. My hands came around her stomach, as I felt myself sinking into her, a soft motion at a time.

"I'm a little sore." She cautioned me.

I hummed a reply, checking my speed slightly. I pushed in and out in small motions, since at our angle, I would have fallen out of her had I been more vigorous with my thrusts. I don't think I was able to get more than half of my cock into her, due to the awkwardness of the position.

"You mind if I sit up?" Helen winced again, as my cock bumped against her pubic bone, harder than I intended.

"Okay." I slipped my hands behind her back, helping her to raise herself upright. Helen bent her legs, as her hips tilted, driving me deep into her. It felt much better as she sat up, looking back at me over her shoulder. Her gorgeous ass was now presented to my view, and between her legs, I could see where I once again disappeared into her pussy.

She raised and lowered herself with an unhurried pace, letting out a deep moan that seemed to come from her core. She glanced back at me repeatedly, and I took hold of her hips as she moved.

"You like fucking me, don't you?" Helen asked, her eyes shimmering with excitement.

"I love it when you talk dirty." I moaned, unable to take my eyes off her, and the juncture between our bodies. The night before had not been a one-time thing, I silently rejoiced.

"You like it when a fucking dyke is riding your cock?" Helen asked, her face intent, before she snorted, trying to stifle a laugh. "Sorry, I just feel silly."

"It's okay." I grinned, maintaining our motion. "Do you want me to?"

"Talk dirty?" She smiled over her shoulder, as she rocked against me, one hand on my thigh, the other touching us both at the critical spot. "Yeah... Talk dirty to me."

"Your pussy is so fucking beautiful." I groaned, starting with filthy compliments. "You're so tight. It's like your pussy's just sucking me... Making me feel so good."

Helen snickered slightly, but didn't look away, a slight blush growing on her face.

"Keep going."

"It turns me on so much that you fucked my wife." I admitted, letting the images run through my head. "Just thinking about you with her and Charlotte. Hot fucking dykes..."

"I am a dyke..." Helen moaned, accelerating her pace. 'A dyke with your cock inside."

"My cock up a dyke's hot cunt." I snarled, getting into it.

"My cunt." She relied, bearing down on me harder, and faster. "All filled with a fucking breeder's cock."

"You like that, you fucking dyke?" I slid one hand up to squeeze her breast.

"Yeah, I like it you fucking breeder." She snarled back, obviously losing her inhibitions about the game. "But you kiss like a dyke..." Her fingers glided along my shaft, every time that it pulled free of her. We were slipping into a familiar, comfortable rhythm now, and her words were driving me crazy. She knew it too, as she kept glancing back at me with a delightful smile.

"Yeah, you kiss like a fucking femme." She taunted.

"And you love it." I replied, pumping up at her forcefully.

"Fuck yeah." She murmured, growing quieter.

She was shaking again, her fingers active on her pussy. I too was growing closer to orgasm, and it was hard to concentrate on her sharp, yet arousing words. I thrust harder, trying to drive myself deeper into her body.

I suddenly remembered that I had asked her about birth control, but I couldn't remember what she had said. In fact, I couldn't remember if she had said anything about it. I could feel her muscles again milking my cock, driving me onward towards that final act of mating. It didn't matter, I decided, as she shook again, in the now-familiar shudders of her orgasm. I was too close to slow down now.

I was then that the door unceremoniously opened, and Helen gasped, yanking one of the blankets over her waist. She didn't break our contact, as I looked around her to see the slightly surprised face of my wife Kaila. My progress towards orgasm immediately receded, as I watched Kaila's face go from shocked surprise to quiet amusement.

Kaila stood in the doorway, conservatively dressed in a skirt that she had worn earlier in the week, as well as her customary shorts. Her hand was still on the doorknob, as she regarded Helen and me. She glanced over Helen's bared breasts and my red face before she spoke.

"I was going to wake you up." Kaila said, her hand toying with the doorknob.

"Out!" Helen pointed, still holding the blanked tight around her lower body with her free hand.

"Well, it's not like I haven't seen you naked." Kaila smirked, her eyes dropping to where the blanked covered our fused bodies.

"Kaila!" Helen gasped, and I felt her pussy spasm around me.

"Well, I could always..." Kaila shrugged, pulling the door partially closed.

"Honey, come on!" I groaned, as I felt Helen tightening on me again, nearly painfully so.

"Ok, you two." Kaila laughed, as she shut the door, leaving Helen and me alone in the room again. For a moment, we said nothing, just calming ourselves after the shock of being walked in on. It was a new experience for me.

"You uh... mind if I get off you?" Helen asked.

She didn't wait for a response, slowly pulling my pulsing cock out of her pussy as she rose up. Helen turned to face me as she let go of the blanket. With a slow motion she lay down beside me, and stretched her arm along my chest.

"That kinda... Killed the mood." She sighed, planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

We lay there, and I slowly came down from my state of heightened arousal as we cuddled. I still wanted Helen, but I could tell that she wasn't in the mood anymore. For now, at least it had gone.

"I don't think she was trying to embarrass you." I said, holding Helen again in my arms.

"I wasn't really embarrassed, just surprised." Helen replied.

"I have to admit something." I smirked lightly as I looked her naked form over.

"Shoot."

"For a second there, I was hoping she'd offer to join us."

Helen looked at me with a sour look on her features. She cocked an eyebrow at me, before her pursed lips turned up in a sweet and sexy grin.

"Yeah, that would've been hot." She chuckled. "You want me to call her back?"

"Death by Blonde... Very tempting."

"Or I could always get Charlotte in here and make it Death by Dyke."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.