A Special Hell - Cover

A Special Hell

Copyright© 2007 by Detroitmechworks

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Brent and his wife Kaila are on a second honeymoon. They run into Helen and Charlotte, two lovely women who happen to be VERY into each other. Kaila discovers another side of herself... and Brent finds that patience is a virtue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The back of the cabin soon came into sight, and we filed back onto the porch. The front door opened easily, and Kaila tossed the damp towels she carried onto the floor casually.

"Ok, I'm all for building a fire and having some fun." She grinned at me and the other women.

"I'll start the fire." Helen volunteered, already halfway to the fireplace.

"I wouldn't mahnd suhplyin the fun." Charlotte sauntered over to Kaila, the tight bikini she wore turning the movement into an erotic feast. She slid her arms around my wife, bringing her face close.

"Not that." Kaila laughed, turning Charlotte's kiss into a peck on the cheek via a quick movement of her head. "Later... YES."

"What have you got in mind," I asked, plopping down on the floor. I was a bit grimy, and really wanted to bathe.

"A fun game." Kaila smiled, looking over at Helen, who had just lit a small pile of kindling.

"I don't really want to play games." Helen said, tossing one of the pine logs onto the merrily burning twigs. Her tone was straightforward.

"Ok, what do you want to do?" Kaila sighed, reclining on the closed couch.

"I want... I want to stop playing fucking games." Helen replied, walking towards her girlfriend. She regarded Charlotte with a soft expression, then kissed her tenderly on the lips. It was gently, a mere pressing of mouths, but there was a real, palpable love in it.

"What was that foah, babe?" Charlotte asked, looking at Helen curiously.

"I love you. I want... I want to... Make love with Brent." She said, her voice hesitant but firm. "I want you to tell me its ok."

"Dahlin, I cain't tell you that." Charlotte replied, giving Helen a quick and gentle hug. "If you want to, do it."

Charlotte bore a soft smile, as if she had been expecting this. I glanced at Kaila, and noted that she wore an identical expression.

I wanted to speak up, to console, but this was a special moment. Helen needed Charlotte. Needed to know she wasn't going to lose her, I think. Perhaps I could have been reading it wrong, but when they kissed again softly, I even felt reassured. I once more looked at my wife, who nodded softly at me.

"Helen, I'm going to rinse off." I started for the bathroom. "If you need to..."

"Wait for me." She interrupted me, closing on me and taking my hand. "I'm all gunky too."

"Gunky?" I smirked, and there was a general titter in the room.

"Just... Can we just go?" Helen sighed, dragging me towards the bathroom door. It was only a few steps, and once inside, she closed the door behind us.

"I do really want to get clean." She explained, moving to turn on the shower and close the curtain. With a few deft moves, she had slid her bathing suit halfway down her body, followed by quickly wriggling her hips in a motion designed to remove the rest.

Her nipples were still protruding; a solid peak to her conical breasts. My eyes were naturally drawn to them, even though I had seen them before. There was something about the fat that all we had rally done was kiss. It made her seem so close, yet still exotic and new.

Helen slid the dark blue suit over her hips in a confident manner, not trying to hide anything from me. She stared right back at me, as her rough scar was revealed, followed by the soft blonde curls that lay above her pussy. All over her body there was the light film that was a combination of dried sweat and the residue of natural water. Not filthy, but a definite layer that a hot shower could easily resolve.

"You're so beautiful." The words came out of my mouth naturally, a simple truth that I had to express. She was lovely and I ached to make love to her, to show her how much she aroused me.

Helen merely smiled, saying nothing as she slipped into the shower. Her outline was clearly visible in the light of the room, and I watched as her hands roamed over her body, gently cleansing herself. It was a perfunctory shower, and she was finished before I had removed my own swimsuit to join her.

"Your turn," She announced, looking me over slyly. She took a towel from the rack and began to dry herself.

I hurriedly entered the shower, which she had left running, rinsing the detritus of the pond from my body. I felt instantly refreshed, and when I too stepped from the shower, after turning it off, Helen stood there, ready with a towel for me.

"Does that thing ever turn off?" She joked, her eyes dropping to my erect cock, which had returned to it's recent most common state, due to her presence.

"Not with you around." I teased back. Helen was still naked, since she had dropped the towel after drying herself. Her short blonde hair was a tad wild and damp, but it brought her a slightly untamed look. It was very attractive, especially combined with her lack of dress.

"I... Uhm... I'm not very good at... Being sexy for..." Helen admitted, shifting from foot to foot. "I mean... I want to be... for you..."

I finished rubbing the last vestiges of moisture from my hair and advanced on her. I wasn't hurrying, just closing the small distance between us. She didn't seem nervous; rather she seemed almost curious, taking in every moment of my advance, her eyes all over me.

"You are." I said, standing inches from her. Any closer, and I'd have to turn my body to avoid giving her a friendly poke.

"Kiss me..." She asked, taking the final decision away from me, leaning her entire body into mine in a soft embrace. Our lips met again, and I felt my aching cock bump against her soft hair, before turning to the side to be pressed between our bodies. We were so close, and I think Helen was well aware of that fact as she kissed me.

"I want to..." Helen whispered, kissing along my cheek, towards my ear. She breathed against it, before her tongue gently traced along one of the ridges, bringing chills to my skin.

"I want to be... with you." I told her, letting my desires flow through me. I wanted to mate with her, to completely join with this beautiful woman in my arms.

"Not... Not here..." Helen answered, pulling away and freeing my trapped erection. "In... In the bed."

It took only a moment for us both to exit the bathroom through the hall door and walk to the bedroom. Neither of us bothered with towels, and in moments were in the bedroom, the door closed behind us.

We stood only a few inches away from each other, and I reached out to take her hand. She gripped my fingers tightly in her own, and for an instant, I felt a slight tremor run through her palm. I stepped to the bed, sitting on it, but never letting go of that connection between us.

Helen followed my lead, sitting on the bed next to me. For a short moment, we merely looked at each other. I hoped I wasn't scaring her. We were close, but even now, I wasn't certain she was ready for this.

She released my hand, and slowly laid herself down, scooting backward so that she had her head against the pillows at the top of the bed. Her legs parted slightly, in an inviting manner, and a nervous look crossed her face.

I slid up besides her, laying my weight on one elbow, as I looked her over. With a slightly trembling hand, I reached out to run my hand against the soft skin of her stomach. She didn't flinch at the contact, but clearly it was not what she was expecting me to do. Her nervous look lessened as I continued to run my hand over her belly, my fingers gently caressing the taut flesh.

"That's... nice.' She said, looking at me with that same wide smile that I had come to love.

"Glad you like it." I brought my lips to hers in a kiss, less aggressive than I wanted to be, but I didn't want to spook her. I shouldn't have bothered, as she became forward, her tongue actively seeking entry into my mouth, and I eagerly accepted it. My hand naturally began to slide up, and I cupped her breast, delighted to find her nipple still hard. I ran my thumb over it, keeping to gentle touches for the moment.

"Here..." Helen gripped my hand and pushed it downward, running it over her until I felt the soft hair and warm wetness of her pussy. It was a bit faster than I had intended to go, but I was quite happy to touch and stroke at her tight folds.

We continued to kiss, her hands on my face, and my hand playing with her. It had been a long time since I had been with any other woman save Kaila in this manner, and it was an amazing thrill to feel her responding under my hand. I stroked all over between her legs, first cupping her pussy with my palm, then teasing along the outer lips with two of my fingers. I alternated touches with squeezes and strokes, loving the opportunity to explore her.

"Can I?" She asked breathlessly, moving her hand to rub along my chest. I eagerly nodded, before diving back into another long kiss.

Helen's hand moved down, along my stomach, before finally reaching my cock. She touched me tenderly, her fingers exploring me as lightly as I was touching her. The soft contact was tantalizing, as her fingers stroked along my shaft, before lightly rubbing against the head. Teasing, and yet merely exploring.

"You better stop." She whispered, as my fingers rubbed over the top of her clit in a circular motion.

"Sorry. Does that hurt?" I asked, concerned that I might have crossed a line between pleasure and pain.

"No." She breathed. I noticed that her inhalation was beginning to become labored. "Just don't want to... come yet."

"Why not?" I grinned, returning to the activity of pleasing other parts of her pussy.

"Because... I want... to try it." She tightened her grip on my cock. It was still a tender touch, but it was more than enough to make me take notice. "I want to let you..."

She was very wet, I noted, as I removed my fingers. There was a brief pause as I took a breath to calm myself. This was it; we were really going to fuck.

Helens legs fell apart naturally, as I levered myself up on my elbow. I reached across her, placing my palm against the bed. With a slow motion, I rolled my body over, so that I was in a push-up position, with only one of my legs inside hers.

Helen smiled nervously up at me, her hand coming up to run along my cheek. Her legs came further apart, and when her foot came into contact with mine, she slid it around so that both of my legs were inside hers.

I smiled back at her, and lowered myself, feeling my body come into contact with hers. She was warm and she eagerly kissed me as my aching cock nestled against her pubic hair.

I didn't break the kiss, as I moved slowly, lowering myself so that I could feel the heat of her pussy against me. I moved up and down, allowing my cock to slip along the cleft between her pussy-lips, soaking in her warm lubrication. My cock grew even harder at the moisture, aching for me to simply ram it into her.

I looked into her eyes, their gray irises expressing a look of nervous trust. She was scared, and it showed.

"I love you, Helen." I said softly, letting the words fall from my mouth easily.

"Don't say that." She gasped, as my cock slipped down further, and I felt her opening against the head of my cock.

"I love you." I repeated, unwilling to let this one go. I did love her, however briefly it might have existed, it was real and I felt it.

"Don't..." She whispered, a tremble beginning to form in her face.

"I love you." I emphasized every motion of my mouth. My cock was touching the bottom of her pussy. I ached for her, but I held back, softly staring into her eyes.

"I... don't know... I..." She swallowed, and took a deep breath. "Just... take me."

"I love you." The words were so easy for me to say. It was much harder to hold myself back physically, but I knew that I had to. I had to let her know how I felt about her.

"Please..." She whispered, a soft tear forming at the corner of her eye.

"I..."

Her hands came up to cup my face as she frantically kissed me, cutting off my words. The kiss was enough, and at that moment, I felt her unvoiced love. I felt her pussy opening around the head of my cock as I delved into her passionate kiss. She gasped against me, as I began to slowly sink into her body.

"Don't... careful..." she whispered, nearly inaudibly, once more locking her gaze with mine.

I continued to slip into her, marveling at both her tightness and how easily she was accepting me. Her pussy was heavenly, and my cock was frantically sending my brain the desire to ram forward.

Helen's eyes were wide, with an anticipation combined with arousal. She did not remove her hands from me, as I continued it. Another inch of my cock was inside her now, and her face had not changed. She still accepted me, but she still was a bit frightened.

I felt the hard nub of her cervix bump against the tip of my cock as my hips pressed into hers. We were fully joined now, and she knew it. I didn't move, just observing her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.