A Special Hell - Cover

A Special Hell

Copyright© 2007 by Detroitmechworks

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Brent and his wife Kaila are on a second honeymoon. They run into Helen and Charlotte, two lovely women who happen to be VERY into each other. Kaila discovers another side of herself... and Brent finds that patience is a virtue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

There was another moment of quiet, where I lay on the bed, before I pushed myself up and slipped under the covers. The feel of soft fabric was comforting, as I thought about the three women out there, and what they might be doing.

Amazingly, despite the two previous orgasms, I felt my cock stirring o life again, as I imagined them touching, caressing. I reached down, and grasped my semi-hard shaft, stroking it gently. I could still feel Kaila's lubrication on me, as well as the remains of the come I had spurted into her. I grew harder, thinking about beautiful women, rubbing their wet pussies together.

I pushed the sheet aside, and rested one hand behind my head, closing my eyes as I jacked up and down, just enough to maintain the boner. Occasionally a moan from the front room would catch my attention, causing a swell of blood to pulse through my fingers. I was fully hard now, and despite the excess stimulation, I was aroused in spirit as well.

I heard the door opening, and smiled. I had anticipated Kaila's return, and continued to jack off softly, although I was a little surprised that she'd come back so quickly.

"Oh JEEZ! I'm sorry." Helen's voice slammed into my consciousness, causing my eyes to snap open. My hand flew away from my cock and I yanked the covers of the bed up, my face flushing red. I looked at Helen, who still stood in the doorway, her face an equally blushed mask. She wore a small t-shirt, her nipples jutting from it. Below that, she wore her jockey shorts, leaving the rest of her legs bare.

"I didn't think..." I tried, "I thought you were..."

"Having a three girl party?" Helen asked, her embarrassment lessening slightly.

"Yeah." I admitted, looking down to see that although covered, my cock was still at full attention.

"We uhm, tried a little. I just felt awkward." She explained, quietly closing the door. "So I was going to ask..."

"If you could sleep in here again," I finished, a soft nod coming naturally afterwords. "Of course. I just hope... You're not too embarrassed by uh..."

"By you jacking off? To be honest, after what Kaila told us, it was the last thing I expected to see." Helen shrugged, walking around the bed to the unoccupied side.

"I was just, uhm..." I tried again, feeling like a bit of an idiot. She knew very well what I was doing. "I was still in the mood."

Helen climbed onto the bed, pulling the sheets over her body. She looked at me, and smiled broadly.

"If you're in the mood, just go ahead."

I could scarcely believe her words, my pulse quickening. Here it was, a beautiful woman asking me to jerk off. Or at least, suggesting that it wouldn't bother her.

"You don't mind?" I asked incredulously.

"I was kinda in the mood to cuddle with someone tonight." She looked at me directly. "If you need that, go ahead. If you don't mind me watching, I don't mind you getting off."

"And after you want to cuddle?" I asked.

"Yeah, well, it was nice this morning." She smiled, her blonde hair pressed against the pillow.

"Mind if I lose the sheets?" I looked at her, and when she shook her head, I pushed the sheets down again. Her eyes roamed over my body as I did so, and the appraisal was quite stimulating. A bet nervously, I lowered my hand down to my straining cock and encircled it. I slid my hand up and down the shaft a few times, my eyes glued to Helen's face. She looked on with interest, her eyes never leaving my body, but roaming up and down, occasionally looking right into my face.

I tried to bring my usual fantasies to the fore, but with Helen looking on, it was a little difficult. Despite her presence, I almost felt like I was performing for her and as a result I felt less and less aroused. My cock became limper, and I shrugged a bit abashedly.

"Something wrong?" Helen asked, as I pulled my hand away from my cock.

"I just feel a little, uncomfortable." I grimaced; now very aware of the fact that I'd just been masturbating in front of a woman I wasn't exactly sure would appreciate it.

"Is it because I'm dressed?" Helen asked, sitting upright in the bed. With a quick motion, her t-shirt flew across the room, and she lay back in only her panties, exposing her conical breasts, with their erect nipples. "Better?"

Lying there, I felt myself reacting, and I nodded.

"Hmm... Want me to lose these too?" She asked, hooking her thumbs into her shorts. When I smiled and grasped my growing erection, she reacted by pushing them down, raising her legs in the air so that she pulled them off with a single motion, and the laid them beside her on the bed.

My eyes roamed over her supple body as I jacked up and down on my once-again hard cock. Helen rolled onto her side in a reclining position, allowing me to see all of her charms. She watched me as my hand pumped up and down slowly, and interested expression on her face.

I could hear soft sounds of pleasure emanating from the front room, combined with Helen's physical presence. Erotic thoughts poured into my mind, centered on the three women in the cabin.

"So... You don't use lube? I thought guys had to." Helen asked suddenly, her eyes directly on my cock.

"Well, I'm not circumcised, so I don't need it." I explained, my eyes drifting down Helen's body, over her belly, towards the tight cleft of her sex. There was a slight glistening of excitement there, and I realized that she was getting wet. "I uh... Am also a little wet from... Kaila..."

"Do you... mind if I join you?" Helen asked, a bit nervously.

"Sure." I smiled, and watched as her hand slipped over her stomach to rub gently at her pussy. She breathed deeply, seeming to calm herself, as her fingers moved over her folds, touching and stroking.

We watched each other for a while, both of our arousals growing. Helen would occasionally use her free hand to tweak her nipple or to run along her stomach, but for the most part she concentrated on watching me. I just enjoyed myself, taking long, slow strokes and wanting this erotic moment to last.

"Do you... Ever do this with Kaila?" Helen asked, her voice a little breathless.

"Sometimes. When we want to talk." I admitted, thinking about how we would occasionally share fantasies this way. We hadn't done it in a while, since recently sex was what we were in the mood for.

"About what?"

"Fantasies." I smiled, pumping my hips a little as I stroked my cock. My eyes watched as Helen slipped a finger down to move between her pussy-lips, gently caressing herself inside.

"I like fantasies. Do you... want to hear mine?" Helen grinned. Her body was moving sinuously now, taking in every sensation of touch.

"I'd love to hear it..." I softly breathed, stroking myself a little faster. I was growing hotter, feeling a flush growing all over my body.

"It's just... silly really... I dream about being a heroine... off to deal with this evil sorceress." She smiled, enjoying the fantasy, but seemingly aware of its silliness.

"Watch Xena much?" I smiled, picturing Helen in a leather costume.

"A little..." She smiled back, stroking her pussy with long languid passes. "But when I defeat her... we end up making love..."

"Mmm..." I grinned, the fantasy scene running through my head. I was picturing a dark haired woman for some reason, being kissed by Helen.

"Just touching, stroking... Two total enemies, completely attracted to each other and having incredibly hot sex."

"What do you do?" I asked, raising my gaze to look into Helen's eyes.

"We kiss... We touch each other..." she gasped, her hand moving more rapidly now, her beautiful eyes staring back at me. "Just fuck for hours on her huge four poster canopy bed..."

The moans and sighs from the front room were getting louder, and my hand was speeding up, almost of its own accord. I felt my breath growing heavy.

"And then." I asked, eager to hear more.

"That's it... I usually come... Woah... getting close... Right about the time I come in my fantasy..." Helen looked at me, shaking her head with a soft twitch of pleasure. She was panting, her expression lustful. "Tell me yours..."

"Well, I have this one, where I'm held captive in this sorceress's castle..." I joked. Helen lashed out a hand to give me a playful slap on the shoulder. There was a slight feel of damp that remained after her contact.

"Seriously..." She groaned, slowing down her rubbing a bit. "I want to hear one. Kaila says you can really get her going."

I could smell her aroma, so close and tantalizing. At the moment, every fantasy in my mind involved my cock and her pussy meeting on intimate terms. I racked my brain trying to think of one that wouldn't turn her off.

"I kinda... already told you." I spoke quietly.

"When? Oh, the two women thing?" Her eyes glanced down at my cock.

"Yeah, two beautiful women in bed with me... The two of them making sweet love, while I run my hands over them."

Helen smiled, her fingers accelerating again. Her other hand moved to her pussy as well, caressing the entire length of her slit. She licked her lips, saying nothing, but looking at me intently.

"Just watching them... Occasionally joining in for a soft kiss with them both..." I continued, encouraged by her eager expression and obvious arousal. "Until they've both come a few times... and are eager... primed for the slightest touch..."

Helen obviously was enjoying this, her eyes closing as she rubbed. I was finding it harder to concentrate on the fantasy, my erection throbbing in my hand, aching to release.

"They kiss... face to face... one on top of the other... and I slip between their legs... and they let me push my hard cock into one of them for a few strokes... then into the other... back and forth... just fucking them both as they make love... to each other and me..."

Helen shook. A groan emanated from her mouth, slightly muffled by her lips, which were pressed together tightly. She rubbed furiously at her pussy as her entire body quivered, her eyes closed. I could see one of her fingers pushing in and out of her soaked cunt, shining with her wetness.

The thought of that, and how much I wished it was my cock pressing into her, finally triggered my own climax. My butt tightened as my cock pulsed in my rapidly pumping fist, spurting a thick glob of semen upwards. It splashed against my stomach, soon joined by a second, and then a third. I moaned with my third orgasm of the evening, and my sound seemed to free Helen's restraint, for she too began to gasp loudly, fully giving herself to the self-inflicted orgasm.

I lay there for a moment, as the final tremors of pleasure played through my system. Helen lay beside me, her fingers softly caressing herself, as she opened her eyes. She swallowed, and looked at me with a satisfied grin.

"Wow." She mouthed silently, her eyes roaming over me. "You... uhm... are a little messy." She picked up her jockey shorts with one hand and offered them to me.

A little embarrassed, but definitely grateful, I took the soft cloth and wiped my seed from my body, tossing the soiled undergarment over towards where she had thrown her shirt.

"Ok, I'm ready now." She slid closer to me, puling the sheets over her body. She bore a slight sheen of sweat, and smelled of sex and exertion.

I slid my arm around her shoulders, and began to turn towards her, my other hand moving towards her hip. Helen settled against my chest, her heat welcoming. My fingers brushed against her leg, and she stiffened slightly. She immediately took my hand in hers, and moved it away from her body.

"I mean cuddle." Helen spoke softly, with no trace of anger in her voice.

"Sorry." I apologized, adjusting so that I lay on my back again. Her nude flesh pressed against me, and she settled her cheek against my chest.

"It's okay. I realized you could have taken that statement wrong." Her arm came around me in a friendly hug. "I'm just not... I want you to hold me."

I nodded, enjoying the soft feel of her body next to mine. There were no words, as I flipped off the light. I closed my eyes, just concentrating on the moment, holding this beautiful woman in my arms. It wasn't long before her soft, rhythmic breathing signaled her drift into a peaceful sleep.

I closed my eyes, and soon myself in dreams.

Soft warm blankets. Soft, warm woman in my arms, breathing gently. My primitive brain was well pleased by her presence. Soft hands stroking my chest. My wife's hands...

I came awake slowly, feeling Helen, still asleep in my arms, and my wife in bed with us. Kaila lay beside me, her head propped up on one elbow, the other gently caressing me. She wore a soft smile on her face, and I realized from the touch of her body against mine, that she was nude.

"Morning, baby," she purred, "Looks like you slept well."

I leaned my head over to hers, quietly removing one hand from Helen's shoulder to wrap it around my wife in a welcoming hug. As I did so, I was shocked to note that Charlotte had slipped into the bed as well, and was spooned up behind her girlfriend, fast asleep. The entire bed was occupied, and had not Helen and I slept so close together, there would have been no room for the other two women.

"I told you I'd be back." She grinned, "And Charlotte didn't want to sleep all by herself."

I shifted and Kaila snuggled against me. I now had a woman on each arm, as I lay back in the bed. A naked woman in each arm, my reptile brain noted, and responded by sending a flood of blood to my morning wood. The erection twitched slightly beneath the sheets, and a nervous smile crossed my face.

"So, did you?" I asked, looking at Kaila's smile.

"Yes. A very nice dessert." She looked over at Helen, who was still asleep in my opposite arm. "Did you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.