A Special Hell
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2007 by Detroitmechworks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Brent and his wife Kaila are on a second honeymoon. They run into Helen and Charlotte, two lovely women who happen to be VERY into each other. Kaila discovers another side of herself... and Brent finds that patience is a virtue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I sat there for a moment, thinking about what would happen. I knew that Kaila would make love to Charlotte. Strangely, that realization brought no anger, and merely a slight tinge of jealousy. My wife's love was not in question, and it wasn't like Charlotte could get her pregnant...

I chuckled, pulling the blanket up to cover my body. I breathed softly, craning my ear to listen for Kaila's voice in the main room. Occasionally I would hear a tone that I thought was hers, but it would soon be gone.

A minute, then another went by, and there was no sign of Kaila returning. The darkness of then room was pleasantly neutral, a background of black which my thoughts played upon. I felt my mind starting to wander, the thoughts a preview of the coming sleep.

A crack of light was my first sign of a presence in the room, as the door opened. I opened my eyes to see a female figure, silhouetted in the dim hallway light.

"Brent?" The voice was that of Helen.

"Mmm," I mumbled, my mind still wanting to drift away.

"Uhm, I, uh, was wondering if I could sleep in here." Her voice was hesitant and slightly embarrassed.

"What's wrong with... ?" I half sat up, feeling for the bedside light. I came on, illuminating the room and revealing Helen's form. She had changed out of the lingerie, into a long well-worn white t-shirt, which reached halfway down her long legs, with a Seaworld logo on it. The effect was amazing to me, making her seem even sexier than when she had been scantily clad.

"They're uh... Look, I can't sleep next to people fucking, ok?" She seemed exasperated. Not angry, just tired.

"Well, if you want, I can sleep on the floor" I, of course, had no idea how I was going to do that with her watching, since I hadn't bothered to get dressed after Kaila and I had screwed.

"Hey, I can trust you, right?" She shrugged her shoulders, closing the door after flipping off the hall light. "Just stay on your side, and we can share."

I nodded, and turned off the room light as she settled onto the bed. I felt the covers shift, and her presence under the blanket.

"Thanks," she said, her face indistinct in the darkness.

I grunted an acknowledgement, and rolled over, so that my back was to her. I could her soft breathing, and I soon felt myself drifting off again.

"Hey, Brent?" Helen's voice brought me back slightly.

"Yeah?"

"Does it bug you? I mean Charlotte and Kaila?"

"I trust her."

"You didn't answer the question." She observed calmly.

"A little." I replied honestly. "I just... I don't want to see her get hurt." That last comment was what was truly bothering me.

"Charlotte won't hurt her. If she does, I'll kill her." Helen's voice was soft, reassuring, but slightly amused at the same time.

"Don't you worry about Charlotte?" I asked a bit more consciously.

"Not really. She's a big girl."

A loud moan that I immediately recognized as one of Kaila's floated in from the main room, causing both Helen and me to break into chuckles.

"Night, Helen." I said, tightening the blanket about myself.

It was only a few moments later, that Helen spoke again.

"Brent?"

"Yeah?"

"I really appreciate this."

"You're welcome. I mumbled, concentrating on the inside of my eyelids.

There was another moment of silence, punctuated by the occasional quiet moan from the front room in one of two feminine tones.

"Brent?"

"What?" I groaned. I had nearly gotten to sleep that time.

"Sorry. I just... I wish... Never mind." She finished with a soft rustle of the sheets.

It was later, after I finally felt the last shreds of consciousness floating away, that I thought I heard her voice again. I couldn't quite make it out, and by the time it was gone, I fell into a deep sleep.

You know those dreams that you can't remember, but that leave you with a pleasant and joyful feeling? Those were the dreams that I woke from, to find a woman in the crook of my arm.

Sometime during the night, Helen had curled up next to me, and laid her head on my chest. She was still asleep, and I watched her for a moment. Her face was half-pressed against me, her mouth a scant inch from my nipple.

"Helen?" I shook her gently, not wanting to shock her awake.

"Mmm..." She sleepily responded, her eyes still closed. Then she inhaled quickly, her eyes snapping open. Her head reared back, a startled look on her face.

"Brent?" She asked, before looking around at her surroundings. She sighted with relief, her hand coming up to rub gently at her cheek.

"Morning." I greeted her again, adjusting the blankets slightly so that my morning wood wasn't as obvious. I realized, with a twinge of embarrassment, that I hadn't dressed at all the night before.

"Hi," a nervous smile crossed her face, and she glanced down at her attire. "We didn't... do anything last night, did we?"

"Besides sleep? No, don't think so." I replied.

"Okay." She breathed another sigh of relief, a soft yawn following it as she calmed herself. "I just had a really... woah."

"Sleep well?" I asked, hoping that she would soon leave so that I could get dressed.

"Yeah, great actually." She nodded, swinging her feet out of the bed. As she did so, a strange look came across her face, and she looked at me sharply.

"You're SURE we didn't do anything last night."

"Yes, I'm sure." To be honest her repeated question was causing my erection to throb. The fact that a sexy woman was in bed with me was not unnoticed by my glands.

Her face was a cross between discomfort and curiosity, as she stood up from the bed. Her shirt fell down around her body, but for a moment, I could see her light blue panties in full light. She may have lost the baby-doll last night, but the panties had stayed on. It might have been my imagination, but they seemed darker than they had appeared earlier.

"Well, good morning." She tried again. "I'm heading for the can."

"Go right ahead." I nodded, watching her as she left the room. I momentarily wondered if we had done something, and sniffed my fingers. Smelling no female scent on them, I was pretty satisfied that we hadn't. For a moment, I was tempted to jerk off and clear some of the tension from my body, but I reflected that Kaila would kill me if I wasted one of her chances.

I hunted through my bag, finding a comfortable pair of shorts and a t-shirt with a lion on it that Kaila had bought me. It wasn't ideal for all day, but with the sun out, it would work for a while. I smiled as I noticed the sun was out. Today my vacation actually began, with no more frustration and torture sessions.

Helen was still in the bathroom when I walked past it. I went into the main room, expecting to greet my wife and Charlotte. The main room, however, was deserted.

I took a moment to glance outside, and noticed that the bus was missing. There was an instant of panic, before I saw the note on the coffee maker.

"Brent,

Went shopping for food with Charlotte. Didn't want to wake you. Be back by 2.

Love you,

Kaila.

P.s. I'll tell you all about it, tonight.

XOXOXO

I smiled at the message, grateful that she had left it. I flipped on the coffee maker, which they had left ready, and rustled in the fridge for a moment, finding a bagel. I quickly toasted it on a frying pan, and then used some of the cream cheese we had brought to finish it.

"That smells good. Mind making me one?" Helen asked from the hall.

"Sure." I replied, opening the fridge to find another. We were already running a little short on food, so it was a good thing that Kaila had gone on the little trip.

"You seen Charlotte?" Helen asked as I handed her a completed breakfast.

"Went shopping." I handed her the note, which she scanned over quickly.

"It's not even ten!" Helen groaned, looking at the outside light. "I think..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.