A Special Hell - Cover

A Special Hell

Copyright© 2007 by Detroitmechworks

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brent and his wife Kaila are on a second honeymoon. They run into Helen and Charlotte, two lovely women who happen to be VERY into each other. Kaila discovers another side of herself... and Brent finds that patience is a virtue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

"So... My turn now. Helen, Truth or Dare?" Charlotte laughed, looking at her lover with an affectionate expression

"Oh no! You are not going to humiliate me with one of your questions. Dare." Helen raised a warning finger, but her face bore a smile.

"Oh, you're dead," Charlotte's face took on a sinister aspect. "Remember that cute little outfit you packed?"

"No fair! We agreed that no clothes come off."

"They aren't coming off. You're just changing outfits... in the back room."

"You are such a bitch." Helen groaned, moving to her backpack "I'll get you for this."

"Promises, promises." Charlotte giggled.

Helen grabbed her backpack and disappeared through the back door. With nothing to do until she returned, I took the opportunity to light a fire. The soft light was nice, and helped stave off some of the shadows inflicted by the rain.

When I heard the back door opening, I turned to look, along with everyone else in the room. The best way to describe Helen's appearance when she stepped back into the room would be boner-inducing, and with respect to the other members of her audience, pussy-lubing.

She had done nothing to her face or hair, but the change in her wardrobe was astonishing. She wore a light blue baby-doll, which reached from the tops of her taut breasts to right below her crotch, completely covering her torso. The fabric was slightly transparent, giving hints of her pleasant curves and other features. Below the garment there were a matching pair high cut panties, which revealed the full expanse of her long, gently tanned legs.

"Don't you say a word." Helen looked at me sharply.

"Ahh, honey, your mouth's hanging open. Might want to see to that." My wife gently chided me, and I realized that my mouth was indeed hanging open at the vision of loveliness before me.

"What's the point of playing if I can't enjoy it?" I asked, making certain that my mouth was shut.

"Pig." Kaila admonished me.

Helen moved to sit next to the fire, demurely bringing her legs together as she sat on the smooth stone. I couldn't help but follow her sure and confident stride. I took in the smooth lines of her legs, and the well toned muscles that moved beneath her skin.

"Ok, Kaila, my turn." Helen pursed her lips in a slight sneer.

"Let's see, oh, how bout Dare." Kaila grinned, looking at Charlotte with an expectant smile.

"All right, Change into your underwear in the back room, then run down to the highway and back."

"It's raining!" whined Kaila, before sighing at the intent expression on Helen's face. "I'll get you." She growled, heading towards the back room.

She emerged a few moments later, dressed in women's jockey shorts and a plain white bra. Even though I had seen her numerous times before, the sight of my lovely wife in these circumstances was quite stimulating. I kept glancing back to Helen's garment, admittedly perverted thoughts running through my brain.

"You are all dead when I get back." Kaila threatened as she opened the front door, causing the dull roar of the downpour to resound in the room. She paused for a moment, and then took a breath. An instant later, she was gone, the door banging shut behind her.

"So, Kaila's gone... Brent, you're up!" Helen laughed, glancing out the window at the dark sky.

"One second," I cautioned running back to the bathroom to get a towel, before returning to my seat on the floor. "She's gonna want it," I explained.

"Okay," I glanced at the scantily clad Helen, and the fully dressed Charlotte. "Charlotte, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." She smiled. "You ain't getting all of us bare."

"Ok... What's your favorite sexual position?" I tossed out the first idea I had, admittedly a repeat.

Charlotte grinned at Helen before replying, "Tribbing."

I shook my head, unsure about what she was talking about.

"The scissors? The Fish Slapping Dance?" She amplified, causing me to groan with the realization that she was referring to pussy/pussy contact.

"I think you just embarrassed him." Helen chortled.

"Just a tad." I agreed, blushing slightly.

"And since your wife's gone, I'm gonna hit you back." Charlotte smirked.

"Truth." I answered immediately, unwilling to subject myself to Charlotte's devious mind.

"So, are there any otha reasons you came up here? Y'all swingers or some otha deep dahk secret?"

"Well, Kaila's got aching arms." I shrugged, trying to think of the nicest way to put it.

"Come again?" Charlotte inquired.

"Aching arms..." Helen explained, encircling her arms like she was rocking a child.

"Ooooh, y'all are tryin for a baby!" She looked out at the rain. "Aww, now I really feel bad."

"Kaila's a good sport." I assured her, "She'll probably come back in laughing."

"ALL RIGHT, YOU ALL ARE DEAD!" Came the shout from the porch. The door flew open, and my soaking wet wife came storming in. Her underwear had nearly gone transparent from the rain, and my eyes were naturally drawn to the see-through fabric, and her erect nipples.

"Towel?" I raised my hand, holding the item, which was rapidly snatched from me. Kaila wiped the rain from herself, moving next to the fireplace, and sitting down next to Helen.

"How was it out there?" I asked quietly.

"Fucking COLD!" Kaila snarled, wrapping the towel around herself. "It's a damn good thing you started a fire."

A few minutes later, with a warm fire glowing behind her, Kaila's attitude had improved immensely. It was starting to grow darker outside, and I reflected how quickly the day had gone by. I had thought our little game was over, until Kaila spoke up.

"Now, that I'm dry, Brent, Truth or Dare?"

"Oh, fuck no." I laughed. "You aren't going to get me with another embarrassing question, Dare."

"Gotcha." She smirked.

"What, you expected me to pick dare! Crap." I hated that. Kaila often knew exactly how I'd react to her tricks, and I always fell for it.

"You'll like this one." She looked at Helen with a vindictive gleam in her eye. "You take Helen in the back room, and you don't come out until I hear at least one orgasm out of her."

"Oh come on." I gasped, my cock swelling to full capacity once again.

"That's no fair." Helen complained.

"You got to watch me suck face with Charlotte. You really want to say no, because I can make it worse..."

"No, I'll do it." I resigned myself, slowly standing so that my rock hard erection wasn't immediately visible to bystanders.

"Charlotte?" Helen asked, looking at her girlfriend with a pleading glance.

"Hey, you made her run through freezing rain." Charlotte shrugged. "Chicken."

'You can be such a... " Helen stopped the thought, shaking her head as she stood. "Fine. Take me, oh manly stud muffin." She sarcastically spat, before walking to the hall door and throwing it open. I soon heard he slam of the bedroom door.

"Go get her, hon." Kaila laughed, moving to join Charlotte on the couch. "We'll be listening."

I moved to the hall closing the door after me. I opened the bedroom door slowly, half expecting a heavy object to be thrown at me. Instead, what I saw was Helen, lying on the bed with her arms folded, and her legs crossed at the ankles. She was propped up against the headboard, and eyed me with a suspicious glare.

"I'm still not going to fuck you." She said evenly, as I closed the door.

I walked next to the bed, standing on the opposite side from her. I admit that at that moment, every nerve in my body was primed for mating. I was hard, my hands slightly shaking. The nearness of Helen's sexy body was a dire temptation, and it was all I could do not to jump on her.

"Look, I guess you could rub me off or something," Helen shrugged, But that's it."

I took a deep breath, and thought about what Kaila had said. Suddenly there was a glimmer of what the right thing to do was.

"Helen, mind if I sit down?"

"Suit yourself."

I sat on the bed, not making any motions toward her.

"Can you just fake it?" I asked.

"What, fake an orgasm?" she snickered.

"She said she wanted to hear it." I grinned, "I figure if we bounce on the bed and you do your best Meg Ryan impression..."

"Oh god, that's classic." She laughed quietly, unfolding her arms, and swinging her feet to the side.

Trying to keep a straight face, I began to gently bounce my weight up and down on the bed, making the springs squeak. Helen joined in, and soon there was a cacophony of squeaks and bumps in the room.

"Ohh..." Helen moaned, rolling her eyes. "Oh, yes... That's it... OH!"

It was hard to keep from laughing as Helen continued her show. Despite the fact that it was fake, it was also damned arousing.

"Right there... OH YES! Oh YEAH! Faster..." Helen gasped out, starting to get into the feel. "So good... Deeper... Use that tongue DAMMIT!"

The last line had her clamp her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. Helen squeezed her eyes shut, before breathing again, and continuing.

"OH god, baby... Oh Brent! I never... oh... oh... Oh, OH OOOOH!" She had stopped bouncing, and just concentrated on making her voice sound authentic. "I'm... OH GOD! AAAAAH! EEEEEEEIIIIAAAAAAHH!" She finished the show with a high pitched squeal worthy of a sound effects Oscar. She sat there, panting, and still trying to hold back a belly laugh.

"Ok, Now what?" She whispered after a few moments.

"Now you mess up your hair, and go out first." I smirked.

Helen shook her head, and with a muttered "junior high bullshit" eased herself onto her feet and started for the door. The baby-doll covered her modesty, and for a moment I truly regretted not taking advantage of the situation.

"Hey Brent?" She turned, and looked at me with a dazzling smile, 'Thanks again."

She suddenly reached down and adjusted her panties so that they looked slightly askew. For a moment, her pussy-lips were clearly visible as she manipulated them, before she snapped the elastic back.

"Just in case they look," she grinned, exiting the room.

I lay back on the bed, covered my face with a pillow, and smacked it several times with an open hand. What kind of a moron was I? I had just turned down the opportunity to get my hands on a beautiful piece of pussy, with my wife's full knowledge and consent! I sighed, then shucked my shirt and walked to the door of the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.