A Special Hell
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Detroitmechworks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brent and his wife Kaila are on a second honeymoon. They run into Helen and Charlotte, two lovely women who happen to be VERY into each other. Kaila discovers another side of herself... and Brent finds that patience is a virtue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

"So, uh, how'd you two meet?" Helen asked, changing the subject of discussion.

"Shindig." Kaila and I responded simultaneously.

"Big Firefly party," Kaila explained. "We were both there alone, and got paired up in the costume contest."

"Oh, this is gonna be good." Charlotte smiled, leaning forward on her knees.

"Well, we just happened to have complimentary costumes." I elaborated, self consciously tugging at my now dry Hawaiian shirt.

"We were dressed as Zoe and Wash." Kaila continued. "The characters are married on the show, so..." She trailed off.

"And you won." Helen smirked.

"Uh, no. No we lost." I blushed slightly at the memory.

"He was sweet though. Offered to take me out for a drink." Kaila giggled.

"And you turned me down." I reminded my wife.

"Until you promised to buy dinner too." She laughed, "Anyway, dinner was fun, and one thing led to another, and next thing you know we're back at my apartment."

"On the first date?" Charlotte asked incredulously.

"Yup!" Kaila smiled, giving my hand a squeeze. "We've been married two years now."

"Wait, you got married, like right after you met?" Helen asked, after mentally calculating.

"About three months after we met, actually." I replied.

"There's got to be moah to this story." Charlotte expectantly waited.

I wasn't quite sure if we should continue along this line. What had transpired was actually pretty personal, and wasn't my place to say.

"Hey, Kaila, do you want to tell them?" I asked, giving her hand a soft caress. "It's up to you."

A nervous look crossed her features for a moment, but then she shook her head.

"No, it's alright. I, uhm, kinda got a little... pregnant."

"On the first date?" Charlotte asked again, her face in an expression of shock.

"Yeah," Kaila said, an embarrassed look on her face. "I mean, we were dating, but it was pretty obvious when it had happened."

"So, I proposed." I interjected, looking at the rapt faces of the other two women.

"And a while later, we got married." Kaila smiled, looking at me with an expression I had come to love over the years. Sweet, yet full of love, with an underlying current of sensuality.

"So, where's y'alls baby this week? Grandma's?" Charlotte asked.

"I... never had the baby." Kaila said, her voice becoming soft. "It was an ectopic pregnancy."

"I'm sorry." Helen spoke with a similar quiet tone, a look of concern on her face.

There was an awkward moment, with no one saying anything. I thought that perhaps we had shared a bit too much.

"Hey, I'll get the dishes." I spoke, breaking the silence.

"Thanks hon," Kaila handed me a dirty bowl as I rose to my feet and started for the sink.

"I'll help." Helen stated, rising to her feet as well and collecting several dishes.

I could hear charlotte and Kaila talking in the background as I turned on the water and began to scrape the bowls into the trash. The cabin had no dishwasher, so it took a few minutes to fill the sink and collect the dishes.

My wife and Charlotte continued to talk as I immersed my hands in soapy water and began to scrub. I would finish a dish, and then hand it to Helen, who wiped it dry with a dishtowel. It took a few long minutes to finish, and all the while, the two women behind us became quieter and gentler with their conversation. I looked over my shoulder at one point, to see Kaila whisper in Charlotte's ear, and then both of them giggle like two fourteen year old girls.

"There she goes again." Grumbled Helen, who had apparently seen the same thing I had.

"Something wrong?" I asked, looking into Helen's soft gray eyes.

"Nothing. Just that Charlotte likes to gossip." She explained, wiping off the last dish and placing it on the counter.

"Hey, we about ready for the episode?" I asked, raising my voice so that everyone in the house looked up from their activities.

"Play the pilot!" Kaila cheered, as I walked to the DVD player.

"That's almost two hours long." I groaned.

"Sounds lahk fun!" Charlotte replied, sitting on the couch. Kaila joined her, leaving very little room. I started the disk, then found a spot on the floor, leaning back against Kaila's legs. Helen looked at the available seating options, and joined me on the floor, her head resting on Charlotte's lap.

The next couple hours were a pleasant break from the rain, as we watched. Occasionally, Kaila would reach down to tousle my hair, or I would squeeze her leg, but for the most part it was an uneventful time.

I was totally dark outside by the time we finished. The lights in the cabin weren't the brightest, and we still had the light of the dimming fire. Kaila and Helen pulled out the couch into the hide-a-bed for the ladies, as well as finding a few blankets in one of the small hall closets.

"I'm going to take a shower." Kaila announced. "Good night Helen, night Charlotte."

"Night." I smiled, moving to the door.

Helen and Charlotte gave their evening farewell as I closed the door behind me. I was very tempted to try something. I don't know what. A ton of fantasies ran through my mind, ranging from the somewhat plausible, (Oh no, the fire's out... We need to cuddle to get warm!) to the totally ludicrous. (If you don't have sex with all of us, the world will end!) However, I simply walked down the hall to the bedroom and went in.

The bed was a mess. The sheets were rumpled, blankets tossed about, and there was a slight smell in the air which I couldn't immediately recognize. Then I identified it, as the scent of two sexually excited women. The odor gave me an instant erection, even as I made the bed and shucked my clothes. I climbed into the bed, just taking in the lovely air, lying there in my boxer shorts.

It was then that I heard the moaning again. It wasn't quite as loud as earlier, but there was a deeper more passionate sound to it. I closed my eyes, imagining what must be happening in that other room. Imagining those luscious breasts of Charlotte's being sucked on by Helen's beautiful wide mouth.

The door opened and closed, breaking my train of thought. I opened my eyes to see Kaila approaching the foot of the bed. She wore her forest green bathrobe, belted at the waist. Her look was smoldering as she observed me, her hair combed and so that it fell about her shoulders.

"Hey hon, I uh..." I stopped talking as she climbed over the foot of the flowered bedspread, her robe gaping open so that my gaze was drawn directly to her softly swaying tits. She crawled right next to me, her eyes never leaving mine until she kissed me, hard and hungry.

My hands came to the belt of her bathrobe, deftly undoing it so that the two halves fell away, revealing her gorgeous body. I ran my gaze over her, reflecting on her soft pink nipples, her cute dimpled bellybutton and even the soft scar below her navel.

"I want to make a baby." She breathed, her hands slowly sliding my boxers down, revealing my aching erection.

"I love you." I said, pulling her nude form atop me. She was warm from her shower, with small droplets of moisture on her flesh. I could smell the scent of the soap on her body. She rubbed against me, her lips active on my mouth, as we moved together.

The temptation to simply slide into her was enormous, but I fought the urge. We rolled to the side, my hands running up and down. I leaned back, pushing myself down.

"Mmmm, got something in mind?" Kaila grinned, as I kissed at her neck, then her tits. I didn't reply, merely licking and sucking at her nipples, bringing each in turn to full hardness, as my hands roamed over the rest of her, massaging and stroking.

"Don't stop..." She groaned, as I pulled away after kissing her sternum gently.

"One moment," I grinned, getting ready to make her happy. I pushed down on the bed until my head was even with her partially parted knees. I had done this before, and she knew what was coming as she languidly spread her legs.

"Just what I need," Kaila purred, as my lips caressed her inner knee. I gently alternated kisses, first one knee, then the other, kissing higher. Along one thigh, then the other, pushing her legs farther apart as I did so. I smiled as I saw her moisture, glistening on her gently pouting pussy.

She was very wet, even though we had just screwed on the sofa not five hours earlier. The thought of my sperm, still inside her from our previous mating was rather exciting. I nibbled on the small tendon right at the juncture of her leg and body, and was rewarded with an ardent moan.

"Oh, stop fucking teasing me!" She moaned, her fingers moving to clutch my hair. I slid my tongue from my mouth, and gently lapped at her soft pussy lips, not penetrating, but applying enough pressure to cause her to softly quiver.

I began to trace my tongue along the curves and contours of her damp cunt. I could taste her tangy excitement, mixed with a slightly salty taste that I knew was from myself. My hand stroked along her thigh, and I began to slowly spell words with my tongue. Everybody knows the old A-B-C trick, but I varied it a little by slowly spelling out "I love you Kaila," in cursive, and dotting the "i" with a gentle flick at her clit.

Two or three repetitions and Kaila was usually ready to explode. Tonight was no different, as she gasped and groaned under my tongue, which I slipped into her channel for another rendition. Her legs came together, around my head, and I heard her nearly sobbing in orgasm.

"Oh god... Oh Brent... Oh... Baby... Come here!" She snarled, her hands coming to my shoulders to pull me into a breathless kiss. Her legs spread wide as I lay there, my eager cock pressing against her soft flesh.

"Oh yeah." She gasped as my cockhead nestled between her folds, pushing her soft walls apart.

"I love being inside you." I panted, my hand coming up to run along her cheek.

"You like fucking me?" She grinned, asking a question she damn well knew the answer to. "You like sticking your big cock into your poor little wifey?"

Her "innocent" act sent another rush of blood to my cock as it slid in and out of her. Kaila's pussy was a sheer slice of heaven, wet and welcoming. What was worse, she knew how to use it, milking me in ways that she knew would bring me close in seconds.

"Oh, sir. What are you doing to me?" She screwed up her face in a parody of a little girl. Damn her.

I grabbed her outstretched arm and pulled it above her head, pressing down a little harder as I fucked her.

"I'm gonna knock you up." I snarled in mock anger. "Gonna make you barefoot and pregnant."

"Oh, you couldn't do that..." Kaila giggled, "Couldn't put all that nasty sperm in a sweet little woman like me..."

We began to increase the rhythm and force of our motions. Much as I wanted to make this last, my wife knew the buttons to press to get us both off. She dropped the innocent act, and began to groan, raising her loose hand so that I could hold them both over her head as I plowed into her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.