Diana's Trio - Cover

Diana's Trio

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Chapter 2: The Battle

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Battle - Diana, the goddess of the hunt has chosen Rebekah to stop a demon possession. The only catch is that Reba has to find her mates to save the day? Two men that can tame her inner beast. The million dollar question is: Are her two best friends the men to do it? Dustin and Jason seem to think so.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Horror   Were animal   Rough   Group Sex   First  

"Halloween," she agreed as she held still under his pinning hold. The beast inside of her snarled. She had very little time left. "Now, let me go, Dustin, before you tempt the beast to attack."

He dropped his hands and backed away from her, seeming to be satisfied that he had gotten his promise. He didn't seem concerned about her beast attacking but Rebekah was. She never wanted to hurt either of her best friends.

Settle down. she tried to sooth the animal inside of her that was lurking just at the edge of her conscious.

I want to play. I want to mate. If not with those two males - find me two others. It's my right. I want it now! She snarled angrily.

Patience. I'll get there. A snarl was all the response she got in return.

"I don't have long, guys. Make sure this is what you want. In a few minutes I won't be able to control the beast any longer. She is close. Damn close. I'm going to turn around, if you don't want this to happen leave. But if you do, please take you clothes off and kneel next to the altar."


Dustin and Justin exchanged glances before they stripped down quickly - as only men could.

"Are you both naked?" The voice belonged to Reba but the cadence was totally off.

"Yes." Jason said as he cast a warning glance at his brother.

Something is off. I think that Reba is gone. We're dealing with her beast now. So don't do anything stupid.

Just wonderful. So what do we do?

Let her come to us. She'll tell us what to do.

"Let me see the two men that she felt fit to offer me." She turned around and hungrily devoured them with her eyes. "Well, at least the princess has good taste in men. The question is will you pass my test?"

"Test?" Jason asked calmly as she trailed her hand across his shoulder. He couldn't help but notice the subtle changes in her. Her green eyes were now golden, her hair seemed to be thicker, her nails longer and the most notable change was the peak of fangs at the corners of her red lips. Even in this state, she still was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. He accepted this as part of Rebekah but what about his brother. Would he be turned off?

"Yes. Do you think that I will give her to just any man? Or men in this case. It is my job to protect her. Even from herself. I know she has feelings for both of you. I have access to all her memories. You both have been special even best friends to her. But the question is can you make the transfer to being her lovers? Her mates?" She transferred her touch to Dustin's chest. She smiled as he jerked under her touch.

"We are both determined to be. But above all we won't hurt her. Remember she is a virgin. We want to love her, give her pleasure, and receive both in return." Jason said calmly as she moved back to him. He didn't even flinch when she laid a taloned hand on his inner thigh, not inches from his straining manhood.

"Love? This has nothing to do with love, male! This has to do with strength. Will you two be strong enough to tame me? Because if you want her you are going to have to come through me to get to her." She raked her nails lightly over him before turning and pouncing on Dustin.

Jason stared in shock for a moment as he watched the beast try to pin his brother under her. As she reached between her legs, he could see what her goal was. She was trying to impale herself! Without any foreplay or caresses to ready her body — Rebekah's body - for their joining!

"No!" Jason growled as he grabbed her around the waist and attempted to lift her off of Dustin. Dustin lunged at him, angry at his interruption.

"Mine! Give it back!" Jason stepped back and realized that his brother had gone feral. It had been like snatching a favorite toy away from a child. He should expect that his brother was going to have a tantrum.

"Dustin! Stop it. Do you want to hurt her?" He tried reasoning but he could tell that he wasn't getting through to him.

"You aren't going to win this battle, male!" she taunted as she scratched his chest with her nails. He grabbed her arms and spun her around so her back was against his bleeding chest. Later he would realize that Rebekah's early prediction had come true. She wasn't the only one that would bleed tonight.

"You little wildcat! You are pushing my patience." He clenched his teeth as she rubbed her ass against his cock.

"So? What are you going to do about it, male!" she thrashed around in his arms, trying to free herself.

Prepare yourself, bro. We are going to teach her a lesson that she won't soon forget. When his brother's eyes locked on him, Jason had hope that his brother's head had cleared a bit.

"I'm going to give you what you are asking for and heaven help you if Rebekah wants to kill me afterwards, I'm going to come hunting," he hissed against her ear.

"Oh you got the talking part done, now lets see if you can walk the walk!" She bucked against him wildly trying to free herself.

I'm going to dump her on her face. I have a feeling the only way this beast is going to submit is if I take her from behind like the animal she is. After I pin her, I need you to distract her, Dustin.

How?

Give her something to keep her occupied. Be creative. It will give me the time I need to make sure I don't hurt her when I enter her.

His brother nodded his agreement. With a quick sweep of his leg, Jason sent Reba sprawling onto the floor. Before she could scramble to her feet, Jason landed on top of her, effectively pinning her with his heavy body. As she tried to buck him off her, he fastened his teeth into her shoulder in a pinning hold. She snarled angrily as Dustin reached under her body and lightly pinched her hard nipples.

When she arched angrily under him again, he brought his hand sharply down on one round ass cheek showing her his displeasure at her continued resistance. She hissed in response before snarling when Dustin fastened his mouth over one of her nipples while he squeezed and twisted the other.

"What's wrong? Doesn't it feel good?" he growled in her ear. "Doesn't it make you even hotter knowing that you have one horny male covering you while the other sucks on your tits?"

"It's going to take more than that to make me submit!" She once again tried to buck him off her while he was parting her legs with his, positioning himself behind her.

"I will make you submit, temptress. It is you that gives Reba her drive, her passion for protecting everyone around her. You are part of her and if you don't want the love that we will give her, then I'll just give you the raw lust that she inspires in us. So be prepared for the fucking of your life!"

"Promises, promises!" she turned her head and hissed at him. At the same moment that he prepared to slide into her, Dustin bit down gently on her nipple. Not hard enough to break the skin but enough to draw her attention away from Jason. "Ahhh!" she shrieked as the pain in her nipple overshadowed the pain of Jason burying himself to the hilt in her wet folds.

He thanked the goddess that she was wet or he would have felt even more like a heel than he already did.

"What are you waiting for! Ride me!" she shrieked!

"Gladly," he roared as he pulled back and surged into her once again.

"YES!" she screamed before Dustin lifted her head. She groaned when she saw his long hard cock inches from her mouth.

"Suck it!" he ordered as his brother continued to pound in and out of her.

She moaned before lunging forward, wrapping her arms around his hips and pulling him deep into her mouth.

"Son of a bitch!" Dustin howled as her head started bobbing up and down on his shaft.

"Good?" Jase asked as he tried to pace himself. He had to make sure the she came before they did!

"Yeah!"

"It's time to switch!" he panted as he grabbed her by the hips.

"Hell yeah!" Dustin groaned as he pulled her arms from around his waist and jerked his throbbing cock out of her hungry mouth.

"Gimme," she protested as she tried to pull him back to her. She moaned even louder when Jason kept her pinned but pulled completely out of her. Using his upper body weight, he pressed her down to the floor and let his brother move into position. "What are you doing?" the beast hissed as she felt the damp head of Dustin's cock stretch her opening. "Only one!" She shrieked when Dustin forged in with a ruthless thrust of his hips.

"Your rules, sweetheart." Jason growled as he eased off her back and crawled around to the front of her. She looked up at him with pleasure filled eyes. It made his heart ache. She was his vision of love. But he knew that they had to tame her inner beast or there would be no balance. "You said you didn't want our love. Instead you are left with our most primal selves. Both of us." He knelt in front of her with his hard cock just out of her reach.

"Come here, Jason, I want to blow you," she panted as she was rocked by Dustin's wild thrusts.

"No." He backed away from the coupling mates and slowly stroked his cock as he waited for them to peak.

Both of you need to put your mark on her, Jason.

He turned and could see Diana standing in the shadows. Immediately hot rage poured through him.

"You've been watching!"

"She is my strongest disciple. Of course I've been watching. And I will say that you two have handled her well, despite the rocky start." She stepped out of the shadows.

"Mark her, Dustin," she ordered the man that was on the verge of coming. Without thought, he obeyed, sinking his teeth into the tender flesh of her shoulder. Reba cried out as she orgasmed fast and hard. Dustin collapsed on top of her, breathing raggedly. Reba let him lay there for a moment before rolling him off her. She stood up proudly and limped across the room towards Diana and him.

Jason paled when he saw the bruises that were scattered across her skin. Her left knee was swollen from him pinning her to the ground and he could see traces of red on her inner thighs. Instinctively he glanced down at his cock and saw the red streaks from their joining on his flesh. "Finish it." Reba whispered as she rubbed against him.

"I can't."

"Are you telling me that your brother is more a man than you? That only he deserved to be Reba's mate? Without you, I will reject his claim. She needs both pieces to the same hole. You know I expected more from you. I will just have to find two other worthy males." She turned towards Diana.

"Mistress, I renounce all claims that Dustin..." she was knocked to the ground by Jason.

"Like hell. You are mine and Dustin's. No other male shall ever have you." He had pinned under him, her back against the hardwood floor. He tossed her legs over his shoulders before burying himself deep inside of her. She screamed as his brutal thrusts drove her to the edge of her second orgasm.

"Let go!" she pleaded as he fought to control his baser instincts.

"Mark her, Jason. Complete the union." Diana ordered as they rolled over and Reba ended up on top. She bounced furiously on him as she fought for her climax.


The beast knew that moment that Jason's control snapped. He grabbed her and yanked her down on top of him before fastening his mouth over the swell of her breast and sinking his teeth into her tender flesh. Then the world exploded around them.

"YES!" she screamed as her body convulsed on top of him.

"Son of bitch!" he growled as his cock hardened even more before exploding deep inside of her. "Rebekah!"

She collapsed on top of him this time. Dustin dragged himself over to where they lay. Jason rolled onto his side and he and Dustin cradled Reba between their damp bodies.

She lifted her head one last time.

"You are the perfect mates for her. Cherish her. Don't make me come after you." The beast receded slowly.

Jason looked over to where Diana had been standing. She was gone. He reached behind him and snagged the white robe off the floor. He draped it over the three of them as sleep beckoned.


Reba awoke a few hours later to find herself wedged between two warm bodies. She could feel the hard floor under her. Opening her eyes, she slowly took inventory. Her body was very sore. In front of her she could see a naked male chest that had scratch marks on it. Behind her she could feel another one. Looking over her shoulder she saw Dustin staring at her softly. Remembered pleasure was reflected in his dark eyes.

"How are you feeling?" he whispered softly.

"Sore."

"I can imagine." He gently rubbed his finger over her collarbone, lightly tracing the mating mark on her shoulder. She whimpered softly as pleasure sparked through her. She had no real memories of what had actually occurred during the mating ceremony. She was left with just a few hazy recollections of intense pleasure. She drew a deep breath when she realized that there was a cock still buried deep inside her. She moaned as it hardened and rubbed against her sensitive tissues.

She looked up, thinking that Jason was awake also - to realize that he was still sleeping.

"His body is in tune with yours and mine, Princess. He feels pleasure when ever you feel it." She bucked her hips against Jason's effectively burying him deeper inside. "Gently, Reba. You are sore from last night. Only pleasure this time. Only pleasure." Dustin drew moist patterns on the side of her neck as he gently caressed her soft breasts.

Reba began to pant as she continued to rub her hips against Jason's. She could feel Dustin's hard-on pressed against her ass. She wondered briefly what it would feel like to have him buried deep in her ass while she fucked Jason. She gritted her teeth as her orgasm peaked suddenly and she felt the warm spurt of seed inside of her.


Jason awoke as he climaxed.

"Reba!" he gasped as his eyes flew open. His hands flew down to her hips and pulled her tight against him. A moment later he felt the scalding heat of release against the back of his fingers. He could hear his brother's hoarse groans as he reached completion.

"Good morning."

Reba's soft greeting broke through his sexual high. Looking down on her face, he could see the pleasure that filled her eyes.

"Morning." He cursed when he saw the pain flare briefly when he pulled out.

"Ouch," she complained.

"Sorry. Get her into the shower, Dustin." He rolled away from her body.

"Hey, come back here." Reba sat up slowly and watched in disbelief as Jason exited the mediation room after grabbing his clothes off the floor.


Reba stepped out of the shower feeling much better. She was still a bit sore but the achiness was gone. Standing in front of her bathroom mirror, she immediately noticed the mating marks that they had left. She instinctively knew who had placed both on her. Touching her shoulder; Dustin. Slowly tracing the mark on her breast; Jason. Touching them brought instant pleasure. But why had Jason left? Had she done something to hurt him? Did he regret their joining? Of the two brothers he was the hardest to read. Dustin wore his emotions on his sleeve. But Jason was like looking into a deep well and trying to see what was on the bottom of it.

Drying herself briskly, she winced at the soreness between her legs. They had definitely had broken her in good. Grabbing her meditation robe, she headed back to her mediation room.

Settling on her knees, she lit the incense, offering her thanks to her goddess.

"Rebekah."

She turned her head to see Diana standing behind her.

"Mistress. What a surprise! I wasn't trying to summon you. Just offering my thanks for my mates."

"You're welcome, child. But right now you need to go."

"Go?"

"Yes. Your foolish mate has gotten himself cornered by some unsavory people."


Rebekah ran out of her mediation room, to see Dustin holding her clothes.

"I was just coming to get you. Jason's in..."

"... trouble." she finished for him as she yanked the shirt over her head, not bothering with the bra. She pulled on the jeans that he had been holding.

"Wait a second. You're not going out like that," Dustin protested as he dangled her bra off the end of his finger.

"What!"

"Put it on," he growled.

"Oh for the love of God! Your brother needs us and you are bitching about my lack of underwear?"

"The quicker you put it on the faster we leave."

She grabbed the bra and tore her shirt off again. Donning the bra quickly, she shoved her arms back into her shirt and yanked it over her head. She was heading for the door as she yanked the shirt down. Pausing long enough to shove her feet into a pair of sneakers, she yanking the door open. Dustin followed her out.


Jason warily watched the four men circle him. He had left the apartment to clear his head. And run into trouble immediately.

"I'm really not in the mood for this."

"We have a message for you to give to your bitch goddess," the leader of the men told him as he took a knife out of his pocket.

"And what's that?" Jason asked as he tried to keep an eye on both the leader while two of the men darted towards him. He lashed out with his foot, catching one of the men in the stomach, doubling him over.

"Get him!" the leader shouted. Two of the men rushed forward. Jason ducked the flying fist of one of them only to meet the flying foot of the other. He groaned as the foot connected with his thigh. The first man grabbed him from behind while his partner hit him in the stomach. As he tried to free himself from them, the leader walked up, still holding his knife.

"Not such a bad ass without your brother are you, Mr. Hot-Shot Investigator?"

"Wrong brother, asshole." Jason gritted as he kicked out and caught the leader in the chest with his feet, sending the man staggering back. The man holding him tightened his arms around him, just as Jason bent over sending the man flying over him.

"Why the hell can't you idiots ever tell us apart!" he growled as he sent a fist flying into the face of one man before using his leg to sweep the other man off his feet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.