Composer - Cover

Composer

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A new student at the High School is given complete control of the Musical Review that is in serious financial trouble. His price is sexual control of the Head of the Musical Department and the School's Dean.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The calls had jammed up my phone's memory by the time I got back to my apartment that evening. So there was some interest but I needed professional help. I got a break between calls and phoned Saul.

"I'm sorry for waking you in the middle of the night but I need your help." I told him all I knew about the situation. Reluctantly, he said he'd negotiate for me at his usual percentage of the total. Then I was lucky enough to get a message on my machine referring all phone calls to Sauls phone number.

The next night was the paid performance and it was packed with parents, relatives and friends of the cast. Even Micheal decided to sing. It was a great success and I thought the Dean would be happy with the revenue it generated for the school. I and I'm sure the rest of the participants would be glad for the rest after three straight days.

Three days later, Saul called and gave me the details of his negotiations. I was more than pleased. All of the songs were sold, about half of the singers would be getting contracts if they decided they wanted to sing professionally. Even three of the band members who had performed solo would be offered contracts. I got the names of those that would be contacted and gave them to Gloria so she could contact them and let them start deciding what they wanted to do. I thought they should all continue their education and even go to college if they wanted. Singing or playing an instrument could be delayed or even a part-time job. No one could decide but themselves and their parents.

Personally, I was very happy for myself and everyone else. But there were a few small things that had to be fixed. I waited until the end of the week and then called the Dean for an appointment on Friday at five. I think she was shocked that I called instead of just showing up.

I tapped on her door at 5:00 and she was there to personally open the door for me. She had her desk cleared off, expecting I guessed, that I was going to fuck her as usual. I hadn't planned on it.

"Gloria, I need to discuss a few things with you. Did you do well on the paid attendance night?"

"Yes, we made about $14,000 and change. The school board will be happy with that. It was the most that we ever made in the whole history of the review. I am personally very pleased. And it will also assure that Gloria will be retained as a teacher here."

"I was wondering if she offered any of the money she made from her song in compensation for your help in her education expenses."

"Yes, her money from the song is part of the $14,000 I'm reporting to the school board next week. How did you know about that?"

"Gloria told me about it. I also did well as all of my songs were sold. So I've decided to compensate you for what you did for Gloria and for services rendered."

"You mean getting screwed repeatedly?"

"Well, Dean, I thought of it as making love after the first few times. And, I was beginning to think that you liked it too."

"What made you think that?"

"Your panties were always wet when you took them off."

"Maybe, I just suffer from incontinence."

"No, I don't think so. You are wet right now, just like you've always been when I come to see you twice a week."

"Do I smell that bad?'

"No, I really do like your smell or pheromones to be techically correct. And, your body is giving me signals right now. But, let's get back to the reason why I'm here. I have a check for you in the amount of $15,000 dollars."

The Dean swallowed her breath and said, "Can't take that. It would make me a whore."

"Look, in the future, Dean, you may want to add a little of that to the monies that come in from the future Reviews. But I think it will be very little. Keep most of it for yourself. Take care of your own retirement fund."

"I'll consider it. You are coming to this school next year?

"Yes, but only if we have the same arrangement as this year."

"I hope you know that I'm seriously considering making a permanent arrangement with Ed, the head of the school board."

"And I am seriously considering making a permanent arrangement with Gloria. But, I don't see how that affects our personal arrangements."

"You'd cheat on Gloria and expect me to do the same with Ed?"

"I'ts not cheating, it's sharing, Dean. Let me know when you finally decide, then I'll decide." I leaned forward, pulled her into my arms and kissed her passionately. I then released her and casually said "I'll see you later."

Damn him, she thought to herself, I almost had myself convinced. How could a kid's hot kiss screw up a grown woman's mind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.