Composer
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A new student at the High School is given complete control of the Musical Review that is in serious financial trouble. His price is sexual control of the Head of the Musical Department and the School's Dean.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Dean's Office

The next day at 5:45, Debra's breath was coming in gasps. Mark had walked in at 5:00 and thrown her onto the couch. Then he had proceeded to fuck her, barely taking the time to remove her panties. There had not even been any preliminaries. When she finally caught her breath, she said,

"I take it that it was not a good day. Are you always this violent in your affections?", Debra asked.

Mark looked up at her and took a big breath of air. She was right, today hadn't been good. "Dealing with amateurs can be tiring. I'm not sorry however that you are handy. I love the taste and feel of you." With that he slid down and mouthed Debra's clitoris. She shuddered, again.

"While you're in the afterglow of sex, if that's what you call barely controlled violence, I'd like to know, from a professional educator's point of view. I was a psych major before I became an administrator. How and where could a boy your age learn things like that?"

Since she seemed to be actually only curious about me, I decided to be honest."Well, I grew up in the touring musician, dancing circuit. Many times we actually slept in the backstage areas. As a small child I had the run of those places. Few if any noticed if a small boy was around. It was quite common for me to walk through or have a coke in the women dancer's dressing room. No one thought a thing about it and neither did I for a long time. Then one day a stage hand offered me a buck to tell him what a certain dancer looked like. So I went in and stood around until I got the information he wanted. Even then my powers of description were quite good. After that I started to look a lot closer at the women in case some other guys were willing to pay for a description."

"What kind of things were they interested in?"

"OH. Whether she wore falsies. If her tits sagged. Was her bush the same color as the hair on her head. Things like that. The tips I received varied directly with the amount of detail I provided. My interest increased. Men thought those things were of interest and importance. I therefore thought another male should be interested, even beyond it's monetary value.

"When did your oral activities start?"

"Looking back then, I'd say I was about eight. But then I was small for my age and appeared younger."

"Go on, please."

"One woman, you'd recognize her name it I mentioned it, thought it was rather funny for a boy my size to look her over so well. She was in a private dressing room of her own which made what I was doing even more suspect. I was openly looking as her privates while she was standing up applying her make-up. She finally turned towards me and called me over. She pulled me to within three inches of her bush, forcing me to my knees. 'Well, then take a close-up look.' she said. I looked and then noticed the woman's smell. The overall smell was really quite common in female dressing rooms. But her's was very musty at close range. I took a good sniff, liking it. I don't know whether she was offended or not but she pulled my face into her crotch saying, 'If you want to smell it, then smell it up close.' I think that she really expected me to bolt and that would have given her a good laugh. The bridge of my nose was just the right height to slide right into her slit with my forehead resting on her pubic bone. I remember everything about that experience. My nose was slightly wet and greasy feeling. I really got a good smell of her and I liked it even better. I have no idea how long I knelt there, just smelling of her. Finally, her voice became huskier, 'If you like the smell' she said, 'give it a lick, kid' What she said to me seened so reasonable and natural that I didn't even think about refusing. I did and I liked that even better than just smelling it. Anywhere I found moisture in that musty place I licked it with my tongue. I kept it up. She tasted wonderful and she kept getting wetter and wetter. Just licking wasn't good enough to get it all, some was dripping down my chin, so I sucked on her. Then she did something that surprised me, she shuddered violently and came, almost drowning me. I just kept sucking and licking."

Dean Sims interrupted, saying, "Didn't it occur to you to tell your parents what had happened?"

"Even back then I knew my parents would not have approved. So I kept it to myself."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.