Composer
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A new student at the High School is given complete control of the Musical Review that is in serious financial trouble. His price is sexual control of the Head of the Musical Department and the School's Dean.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Musical Review Meeting - auditorium

Gloria went up on the stage and stood behind the lectern.

"Could I have your attention, please," she said loudly. Once it was relatively quiet, she spoke in a softer voice. "I know that this meeting is a departure from the way the Musical Review is normally handled but the person that I'll introduce in a moment wanted it this way with both the musicians and singers together."

"This year, the administration and I have agreed to place the entire production into the hands of someone with a lot of practical experience in the music industry. I want to make it crystal clear to you that his word is final on everything having to do with it. Some of you may be familiar with the music of Bo and Bonnie Britzen. I'd like you to meet their son who is a new student here and is head of this year's Musical Review, Mark Britzen."

When Mark walked out on to the stage, he got the exact reaction that he was expecting; stunned silence. Now he was going to piss off every one of them. They were all spread out in the first six rows of auditorium seats. Every one of them had a big ego or they wouldn't be here wanting to perform on stage. And every one of the singers thought they had a unique style that was very soon going to make them rich. And Mark was going to shamelessly play on all of their weaknesses. He looked over his audience carefully. All bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and wondering about their chances of taking advantage of a kid. That is, all but two. One girl was slipping further and further down in her seat hoping for invisibility. Little miss 'Kiss off, Asshole' and her 'where is the line for singers?'. The other, a boy who looked old enough to be a senior, had that cynical look that only the rich kids had. I knew I'd hear from him eventually.

"My name is Mark and before the end of the Musical Review I suspect you'll be calling me a lot of other names." I heard a couple of snickers from some of the boys. " I have written songs and music for professionals. I also do the arrangements. I have been offered and I have accepted the challenge of producing this year's Musical Review."

"I have produced fifteen original works that may be performed here for the very first time. I say 'may be' because there is a caveat involved. I could lower my standards and expectations to your amateur level," I heard murmuring and hisses, "but I've chosen not to. So your performances, ladies and gentlemen, will simply have to rise to the professional level." I could almost hear the teeth grinding.

"Now for the songs themselves. They were written over a period of years and did not fit the style or preferences of my parents. They are all over the spectrum of music. There is no theme to them. When I wrote them with the music that fit what I wanted, I could hear what it sounded like in my head. So you will sing it as I want it sung. No exceptions."

"Only about eleven of the songs will make it into the Review. The rest will be dropped from the line-up at the dress rehersal before the public performance. I have a contract with the school. If, in the end, I don't think you have exhibited the professionalism required, I have the option of cancelling the whole Review." The gasps were audible and not just a few were bug-eyed. "Since many of you have pretensions of some day being a professional musician or singer, I hope that doesn't come to pass."

"As for my part in the production, Miss Diggs and I will listen to each of the singers and match them to the song I think they could sing well. Everyone chosen initially to be a lead singer will have a backup in case she or he cannot rise to the expectations of Miss Diggs and myself. Obviously, everyone can't be a lead singer. There are lots of positions in the chorus that require real talent to perform well. And, even if you are chosen to be a lead singer, I expect you to volunteer to be in the chorus for the others' songs."

"As to the musicians. I haven't forgotten you. Some of you won't even make the first cut. Your parents wanted you to play a musical instrument and that's why you're here. If you are not driven to excell, I don't want you either. From those that stay in the Review, I expect no less than your best after your tedious practice on all of the music. You will only play what you can handle. Part of my contract specifies that I can bring in professionals if needed. So, if you can't perform professionally, you're out. But you will be given a chance to excell. I guess that's about it. Gloria, uh, Miss Diggs, will hand out the schedules for voice and music try-outs."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.