Composer - Cover

Composer

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A new student at the High School is given complete control of the Musical Review that is in serious financial trouble. His price is sexual control of the Head of the Musical Department and the School's Dean.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Allie's home

Allie Fortith wasn't expecting anyone so the knock on the door surprised her.

"Hi, is Mark here? I'm Gloria and he's expecting me."

OH, my, Allie thought. He's been here a week and he's already tapped into the juicy fruit. "He lives here. My name is Allie."

"Can I see him. Something about dinner and going over this information I brought." she said, waving a bunch of papers.

"Follow me, Gloria, and I'll show you where he is."

Gloria followed the slinky older woman up the stairs. Her skirt was way too short and Gloria kept getting blinded by flashes of white panties. She couldn't keep her eyes away from the view. She felt winded and was breathing hard just from the short flight of steps going to the second floor. She thought she was in better shape than this.

"Are you my nephew's new girlfriend?"

"No, No, I'm not. I'm head of the music department at school."

"OH, I see. College girl, huh? I've met a lot of college girls, especially those who were wondering about their orientation."

"Orientation?" murmered Gloria, not knowing exactly where the conversation was going.

"OH, you know, those wondering whether they liked boys or whether they liked to play with girls. I can always spot the ones who aren't too sure. I think maybe you are one of those." They had gone into a second floor bedroom and approached the window. "There, Gloria, is where Mark is staying. You can reach it by taking the path between the garage and house. See, right there."

Gloria leaned forward to look and suddenly felt the heat of a body right behind her. "Why didn't you just say so downstairs?"

"I wanted to get to know you better. I like heavy breathers. Just like you are now." Allie slid her hands up, cupping both of Gloria's breasts and pulled her back against her hot body.

"OH, God!"

"You know where my door is, Gloria. Come back to me, anytime. Mark's father told me that he is very oral. Has he licked you yet?"

Allie was holding one breast and cupping Gloria's crotch with the other hand. All Gloria could say was, "Uh, uh, uh."

"I see he has. Did you like it? I'm sure I can do it better. I've had years of experience." She suddenly let the girl go and stepped back.

Gloria staggered toward the door without looking back. If she looked back and was commanded to stay, she didn't know what she would do. She had to get out of here quick. She managed to get down the stairs and through the door. When she finally turned the corner leading to the garage doorway, she stopped and leaned against the wall. She had to catch her breath or Mark would know something was wrong.

Gloria mind couldn't help but wander back to her senior year and that aggressive girl she had mentioned to her aunt Debra. It was more that she had mentioned to her. She had been taken into a back bedroom where the girl had removed every bit of her clothing. Then that girl had forced her legs open and stuck her tongue inside only to see if she was a virgin. Once she had detected the intact membrane she had thrust she tongue through it to claim it as her own. Then the girl had quit and taken her clothing into another room. She was totally naked and scared. She couldn't just walk out now. Everyone would know.

When the girl came back, things got worse. The click of the door lock was terrifying. It was dark and she was still laying in the same position as when the girl had taken her virginity. She heard the russle of clothing but was afraid to look. She didn't want to know what was coming. The bed rocked as she got on and then the woman's crotch was pressed to her face. She'd never forget the voice as she was told exactly what she would do. She really didn't have a choice. She had been forced to do the most disgusting things to that girl, over and over again until the girl finally slept. Still she couldn't leave without her clothes. Her face was a mess and her breath was unbelieveably foul. She kept licking her lips hoping it would finally go away.

Hours later, when the house where the party was finally quieted, the girl woke up. The bed moved again and the hairy muff was back and even riper than it was before. This time she didn't even need instructions.

Throughout the rest of her senior year that girl kept trapping her when no one else was around. She was forced to do those things again and again. Finally, she moved in with the girl out of fear that if she didn't they'd be caught doing it in public places and expelled from school. Debra's offer of a job was what saved her after she graduated. In one of her few moments of sheer will and backbone since she had met that terrible girl she had snuck out of that girl's apartment with just the clothes on her back and traveled to Watertown on a bus.

Gloria was still rattled by her experience with Allie. Maybe she had spotted some weakness about her that had caused her to be propositioned. Was she hopelessly oral and was it stamped on her forehead for all to see? When Debra had told her to do anything and she had presented herself to Mark, even that boy read her like a book and knew her weaknesses. One lick and she was putty again. But at least she had been on the receiving end instead of the slave.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.