Composer - Cover

Composer

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A new student at the High School is given complete control of the Musical Review that is in serious financial trouble. His price is sexual control of the Head of the Musical Department and the School's Dean.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Mark's Garage Apartment

"Saul, I know you're retired but I need you to modify a contract and tell me what's really going on. I faxed the contract pages. Please take a look for old times sake. There is also two pages of what I want in it and why. Please keep the why to yourself. I figured you could obscure the language better if you knew what I planned to do. You'll understand when you read them. I really like the idea of doing this and it may just launch my own career. I have a fax machine here at this number so we can send info back and forth. Thanks, I really appreciate it."

A few faxs back and forth and two hours later, Mark had the considerably lengthened contract in hand.


Dean's Office

I left with my signed copy of the contract. I was pleased that Saul had done such a good job. I couldn't think of why the school board attorney and the Dean had agreed to everything so easily. Of course, Saul had mentioned that they may have expected me to create new songs that could be expropriated under the small print. He had consequently warned me to use nothing that had not already been copyrighted. That had to be their plan.

The previous day when Mark had asked the Dean for a meeting to sign the contract, Debra had immediately called the School Board's attorney. After the cursory examination of the changes, Ed Rostin and Debra Sims were much relieved to notice that the changed and lengthened contract had not modified or taken out the school property clause from the finished contract. They were so pleased with themselves that they didn't give a lot of thought to the other changes. Even the few things they did think about seemed so inconsequential.

"Ed, I very pleased with the contract you've put together. I want to thank you for that."

"There are better ways to thank me, I dare say." Holding up his hand to keep her from saying anything, he continued. "I know you are protecting your niece, Debra. I want you to feel obligated to me. It's time we started seeing more of each other. You must admit that I'm helping you a lot in this time of need. I was able to blunt the Board's ire by making it seem that I wanted you and Ms. Diggs out if you didn't perform. Believe me, it was necessary."

"But you noticed, Debra, did you not, that boy will have complete control over the whole thing. You must find ways to influence him if he goes too far astray."

"I am aware of that, Ed. I think that between Gloria and me, we will have influence over him. And, I think we can see each other now that you know about Gloria being related. I appreciate your help, a lot." She blinked her eyes at him and he smiled in understanding.

"We're both in this together, Debra. Just make sure that his class time doesn't interfere with his ability to write as many songs as he can. Do you think his teachers will go along?"

"I see that they understand what is at stake."


Gloria Diggs Office

"You want all of them at one place at the same time? For what?"

"So that you can tell them that I'm in charge of the Musical Review. And that what I say goes."

"Can't we give the illusion that I'm co-directing this thing. After all, it was my job before."

"I watched the video tapes from the library of the last five Musical Reviews, Gloria. Do you really want to discuss this?"

Gloria took a big breath. "Look, you know what I've offered in the way of s-s-sexual stuff. At least let me learn something out of this. And, by the way, you could do this little thing for me. Look at this song I've written. It's really quite good, I think. Well, maybe a little rough around the edges." She handed Mark a single sheet of paper.

I took the sheet and explored both sides. She's trying, I thought, give her a break. It was a poem of sorts about love unspoken. It didn't quite rhyme and it was sort of country flavored. I had never done country. "Where is the music?"

"It's in my head. I can't quite see it clearly enough to write it down."

"Gloria, think about it and write it down for me. I need some idea of what you have in mind. I'll hold on to this." I put the sheet into my pocket.

"Thanks, I'll try hard."

"Come over to my place tonight and bring all the information you have on the people who will be at the meeting tomorrow." I scribbled the address on a piece of paper and mentioned the garage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.