Composer - Cover

Composer

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A new student at the High School is given complete control of the Musical Review that is in serious financial trouble. His price is sexual control of the Head of the Musical Department and the School's Dean.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Watertown Airport

Allie Fortith was impatiently tapping her foot. The damn plane just had to be late, didn't it? It never failed. And, this crowd was making here nervous by staring at her. Screw them, she thought, it was her own business what she looked like. One of the women in the crowd, when she had first arrived at the gate, had lewdly licked her lips after catching her eye. It wouldn't have been so bad if she had been younger, but she was 50 at least. It made her shudder. She glanced at one of the mirrors in the waiting area. Her latest facelift had completely healed. It made her look twenty-nine again; at least for a few more years. But it was the butch haircut that made people look at her strangely. Piss on them. The masculine look attracted the kind of young women that she wanted to attract. The vast amount of money she spent on surgery and body conditioning was well worth it in her own eyes. Sex was all that mattered to her. And, her look told the world exactly what she was and what she wanted. As they say, 'what you see is what you get.'

The last thing she had expected to screw up her life was her elder sister calling and asking a favor. And, it was one that she couldn't refuse. After all, Bonny had introduced her to the man who had made her present lifestyle possible. But she was damned if she was going to let the kid interfere in her life. So she had fired the live-in maid and hired one that came in three times a week to do the dumb stuff. That made the apartment over the garage available for her nephew that she was waiting for now. If she worked this right, she may only have to see him once or twice a year. Pessimistically, she thought, fat chance.

Finally, the plane was docking at the gate. Allie brushed her hand though her very short hair and waited.

Twenty or so people got off of the airplane and filed past her. None looked like what she was expecting. Finally, what looked like the last on board came wandering off with a duffle bag. Pimple-faced, young, ugly, and lost. It had to be him.

"Mark, is that you, Mark?"

"Yes, it is, right behind you."

Allie spun around and looked up at the handsome boy that had been one of the first ones off of the plane. Of course, she had ignored him. He wasn't what she expected. But, damn, if she ever decided on having a boy for a change, he would certainly fill the bill. But that wasn't likely. "Huh, Mark Britzen?"

"Last I heard. You must be Allie. Pleased to meet you."

"Sorry, I was expecting something like that." She pointed with her thumb back over her shoulder at the lost kid. "So, how was the trip?"

"It was fine. Sorry, for the inconvenience, but my Mother thought I needed to a little supervision. Otherwise, I would have just left and been on my own. I have my own money, and I could have gone to school wherever I wanted."

"I'm glad to hear that, Mark. I think we'll get along just fine. For all practical purposes, you will be able to do whatever you want as long as you stay out of trouble. I've fixed up the place above the garage for you. I suppose you have already guessed why, haven't you?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Well, I did take care of some of your Mother's duties. I sent your records to the local highschool and stuff like that. Just show up to register next thursday. You can use the VW in the garage. The Porche is strickly mine, hands off, OK?"

"Sure. You do know why I have to get some school credits, don't you?"

"Yeah, something about getting accepted into a music something or other. Did I get that right?"

"Close enough. Are you fixing meals for us or what?"

"No. I'm barely functional in a kitchen. There is a kitchenette in your apartment and I have set up a line of credit at the local super- market for you. Get your own food and cook it. I mostly eat out. Your parents are sending me a few hundred a month to care for you until you graduate. I'll split it with you. My half will cover the groceries. Are you OK with this arrangement?"

"Couldn't be better. And, thanks."

Allie pulled into the driveway and punched the remote. I couldn't help but be impressed. It had to be a twelve room house with a fancy facade. And, immediately adjacent to the house was the wide two-story garage. Inside was a nearly new VW. My aunt certainly wasn't short on space for house guests. Mom had told me before I left that my aunt was a little strange. When she had waved her wrist limply, I got the idea. I was going to like this arrangement. We could just ignore each other. Not that Allie wasn't attractive. She was. But she had to be having face- lifts. Mother said she was only four years younger than herself. And, I was a late child. Both of my parents were in their early fifties. Their quick retirement and the sale of all of their music had caught me, our agent, and the whole industry off guard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.