Dark Street: Choices - Cover

Dark Street: Choices

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A re-write of "Dark Street" I wrote this to give the reader options of what Julian will do next. Each choice will set the story along a different path, providing a different ending at each turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Choice 1 (Last Chance)

Looking at the keys on the floor and back at the now rising sun, Julian paused for a moment before picking them up and putting them back in his pocket.

Minutes later the front end and back end of the street disappeared only to be replaced by another. Even the signs changed to another language: this time Russian.

Opening the door on his side he found Robin and Maggie waiting for him. Pressing against him they kissed and hugged him, rubbing their wet bodies against him.

Walking over to him Katy smiled again saying, "Welcome to Dark Street Julian. Like I said you never will want to leave."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.