Dark Street: Choices - Cover

Dark Street: Choices

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A re-write of "Dark Street" I wrote this to give the reader options of what Julian will do next. Each choice will set the story along a different path, providing a different ending at each turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Choice 2 (Watching A Gangbang)

Following them into the building Julian finds himself in a darkly lit room with flickering lights. The rich woman is already servicing the gang as she strokes and sucks there cocks.

Forming a line they take turns in her mouth, some insisting that she make them cum right there while other just let her get them hard enough to fuck her. When all have got their turn they all put on their condom before they began fucking her.

Having the woman lie down on her back, one lies on the floor entering her ass, while the other slips into her pussy while on top. Sandwiched between the two men, her arms are held by two other gang members while others jack off watching her.

Julian could already fill his own cock straining in his pants and soon wants to join in. As if sensing his desire the gang member on top pull out after cumming inside the condom and the crowd parts for Julian.

Julian realizes he doesn't have a condom like the others but Katy says, "It's alright here you don't need one. The lady is waiting."

Sure enough Julian looked down at her seeing the lust in her eyes. She loved this: to feel violated and to be taken.

The fact that she sensed Julian was from the outside world too only heightened how turned on she felt.

Stroking his cock Julian lowered himself into her, sinking all the way into her pussy.

Basking in how good it felt for a moment he then started to fuck her with deep, long strokes. Forcing his mouth down on hers his tongue penetrated her lips claiming her mouth for his own.

Moving against her sweating body he continued to thrust into even when he felt that all too familiar feeling of an upcoming orgasm. He was going to cum inside this little slut and be to do her bareback, maybe even get her pregnant.

With one final thrust he groaned as he felt her pussy clamp down on his cock as her own orgasm hit, his cum shooting into her tight hole.

Even as he felt his cock soft as he refused to pull out just yet Julian knew he had missed his chance to escape, and Katy's words only confirmed it.

"This is your home now." Katy said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.