Dark Street: Choices - Cover

Dark Street: Choices

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A re-write of "Dark Street" I wrote this to give the reader options of what Julian will do next. Each choice will set the story along a different path, providing a different ending at each turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Choice 1 (Watching a gangbang):

"No!" Julian said horrified yet strangely aroused by seeing the look of lust in the older woman's eyes as she had locked eyes with him.

Part of him knew the other woman wanted him to watch, and maybe join in as she was used by the strange men.

"Here you will find that things that go bump in the night are quite real. We pride ourselves on that here. All you would not wish to reveal to the world can be made real on Dark Street, it feeds off your pleasure enhancing it.

Come sunrise all of this will be gone replaced by a blind alley. You have only to leave it to escape, but that is just it. No one ever wants to." Katy said.

"But I do!" Julian said wanting to truly escape this place and ran for his car.

Once inside he locked the doors trying to find his keys in one of his front pockets. His fingers trembled causing him to drop them onto the car floor. The rain had stopped and everything seemed quiet for the moment.

Reaching down to grab them he heard Robin's voice call to him, "Julian. Julian. Why do you want to leave us Julian?"

"Robin?" Julian said peaking up over the dashboard he found her on top of the hood staring at him.

"Come out Julian." Robin said pressing against the front window her body wet from the rain and her clothing clinging to her.

"We miss you Julian. Don't leave. Stay with us." Maggie said from outside the drivers' side window.

"You can't make me." Julian said looking at the two of them.

"Of course they can't Julian. You must choose." Katy said sitting next to him inside the car.

Julian jumped startled by her sudden appearance.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Julian asked his body trembling from the cold, and his own fear.

"Because we want you Julian and you want us. I know that you always wanted Robin and Maggie, and here is your chance to have both and so much more." Katy said looking at him intently.

"This place was made for people like you. You belong here." Katy said.

(This is Julian's last chance: does he stay or does he go? Read chapter 9 if you want him to leave and escape Dark Street forever, but if you want him to stay pick chapter 8.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.