Dark Street: Choices - Cover

Dark Street: Choices

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A re-write of "Dark Street" I wrote this to give the reader options of what Julian will do next. Each choice will set the story along a different path, providing a different ending at each turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Choice 1 (B.J.)

Jerking away at the last second Julian managed to get to his feet zipping up his pants trying to keep away from her.

"Holy shit you're a vampire!" Julian said.

"What's wrong Julian? Don't you want me... or them?" Katy asked her voice sultry and seductive pausing for effect.

"Them?" Julian said quickly zipping up his pants before turning to look his left, following her eyes.

What he saw caused him to jump back as the door opened revealing Robin, and Maggie in their own solid red and blue nightgowns that he had seen in their bags on occasion while they unpacked. He had never seen it on them but they looked so gorgeous.

Looking at both of the smaller women Julian's cock stayed hard looking at their petite bodies and small breasts. Try as he might Julian found it impossible to look away, his eyes glued to them.

The night gowns they wore hung off their shoulders by thin lace straps that could be slipped off so easily if he wanted them to, and the bottoms of the gowns ended at the middle of their thighs revealing their beautiful little legs.

Already part of Julian's mind began to think of just how easy it would be, to see their soft breasts underneath, to touch and feel them.

Julian was the oldest in the group. While both women were barely eighteen he was twenty-four. Always feeling out of place with his average looks compared to these two goddesses he had never felt completely comfortable in public with them.

Julian's mind flashed back to all the times he had dreamed of having just one of them, but never except in his wildest dreams had he ever imagined having both, and yet here they were.

Barefoot they stood in the doorway posing for him as they licked their lips, and played with their hair. From where he stood he could smell their sweet perfume that drifted to his nostrils as he inhaled it.

"How is this possible?" Julian asked absently.

Robin was a sweet little country girl red head, while Maggie was down to earth little urban princess. Seeing them now like this, Julian had to admit he was tempted to throw caution to the wind.

Smiling at him Julian could see they too had fangs as they moved closer.

"Hello Julian. Have I ever told how much I have always wanted you?" Robin said.

"For years I waited, but I can't wait any longer. Kiss me Julian. I know you want to." Maggie told him.

(Choose chapter 5 if you say yes, if not chapter 4 is another option)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.