Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Thursday September 10,

I had a nice workout with Faith this morning, then I helped her with breakfast and lunch, between which I just lounged around, catching up on mail. I was planning to finish after lunch and then think about some poses with a sheet. I still can't believe I posed nude yesterday. Well, nearly nude or that I'm planning on doing it again. It was scary, but kind if exciting too. I'm not sure I'm ready to ... let everything hang out, as it were, but the pictures are kind of a nice little ego boost, even if Marc touches them up.

I'd just taken out a sheet and was about to undress to my bra and panties when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find a very nervous Angelique standing there.

I smiled and said, "Hi Angelique. What can I do for you?"

Hesitantly she said, "Um ... do you remember the other night when I asked if I could talk to you?"

I nodded. "I remember."

"Would it be okay to talk now?"

"Um, sure. Do you want to come in?"

She gave me a nervous smile, and said "Thanks" while stepping inside.

I gave her a hand in and waved her to the dining room. Letting her sit on the kitchen side, I took the other after getting us both a drink. It was less comfortable, but I was the hostess.

When we were seated, I waited for her to speak. It took a while, and a few false starts, but she finally asked, "How do you know if you're a lesbian or not?"

I'm glad I was sitting. If I hadn't been, I think I'd have fallen over. Completely surprised, I said, "Uh ... I think when you're only attracted to other women."

She was silent for a moment and then asked, "How do you know if you're bi?"

"Um ... when you're attracted to both sexes."

"Can you still be straight, even if you sleep with someone of the same sex?"

I hesitated, and then said, "I suppose so. I guess it would depend on the circumstances." I hesitated again, and then asked, "Why?"

Angelique turned bright pink. I'm sure I was pink, too.

"Um ... well ... uh..." she fell silent for a while and then said, "You have to swear not to tell anyone."

I was a bit surprised by how forceful she was. I nodded, "Sure just as long as you're not in any trouble or in any danger."

Angelique blinked, and when she realized what I hadn't asked, her eyes widened and she quickly exclaimed, "Oh no, it's nothing like that! It's just that ... I um..." She looked down at the tabletop for a bit before blurting out, "I slept with Karen!"

Even though I kind of suspected something like that, it still came as a shock. All I could say was, "Uh ... okay?" After a bit, I asked, "Was that something you wanted to do?"

Blushing, Angelique shrugged, "I guess. I mean I was curious and Karen made it seem so great."

Curious, I asked, "Was it?"

With a dreamy expression, she said, "Oh yeah!" Then she blushed bright red, when she realized what she'd admitted.

I blushed too.

Angelique's expression changed from dreamy to worried, "Does that make me a lesbian?"

"I don't think so."

"Even though I ... uh..." her voice trailed off, as she looked down at the table.

"Even though you returned the favor?"

Angelique's blush became even brighter. She nodded with a soft, "Yeah."

I smiled and patted her hand, "I don't think that makes you a Lesbian."

"Really?"

I had to wince internally at the hope in her voice. I really hope I wasn't steering her wrong or anything.

"Well, you're still attracted to boys right?" I asked.

"Yes. So does that mean I'm bi?"

"It could be," I told her, "But I wouldn't rush to label yourself so soon. It could be just the excitement of trying something new. You may decide later on that it wasn't as great as you first thought."

She gave me a disbelieving look.

I smiled, "I didn't say it wasn't, just that you may change your mind later. If you don't, and you still find yourself attracted to both sexes, then you can say you're bi."

"Yeah, I get what you're saying. Thanks Sam," she said, with a smile.

I smiled back, "You're welcome, Angelique."

A few moments later, she asked, "Um, Sam, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"No, I guess not. What is it?"

"When did you discover that you were bi?"

"Uh..." I said, and stopped. I didn't know. I still don't know. When did I become bisexual? As far back as I can remember, I've always thought both men and women were attractive. More than recognizing another woman's beauty, I mean. I guess it's so we're aware of our competition, but it's more than that. I've enjoyed lesbian erotica just as much as I've enjoyed hetero erotica. I also know that if Shelly had pushed a little more, and had told me how she felt, I would have given myself to her and loved every moment of it, like I had with Paul. I'd certainly loved what I'd done with Amy during her visit. Interruptions excepted, of course. So when had I become bi?

I was still trying to figure it out when I was startled by Angelique calling my name.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories," she said, after I apologized.

I told her that it was okay and that I was trying to find the answer to her question. Her eyebrows went up at that. "You mean you don't know? How can you not know?"

"I didn't have sex with a friend on vacation." I replied, with a teasing grin.

She blushed and countered with, "What about Amy?"

I felt my face heat as I blushed hotly. "We ... we uh ... we uh ... never quite ... got that far."

Angelique stared at me for a long time before saying, "No way! She was here for the whole weekend!"

This time I groaned. "Does everyone think we were... ?"

I peaked up to see she was giving me a "Duh" look. I groaned again and buried my face back in my hands.

"How could you not do it? You had enough time, I'd have done it."

"Um ... well ... we got close a couple times, but ... um ... something always happened to interrupt, and she really was trying to be noble and let me sort out my feelings."

"Huh?"

I explained how Amy and I had met and how she had wanted me to want her for her and not for what reminded me of Shelly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.