Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Tuesday September 7

Well! Last night was interesting. I think our parents figured out what Sue and I had planned because it took them forever to go to bed. I think they did it to tease Sue. She was practically bouncing off the walls with nervous energy. After a while though, they did wish us good night and left us in peace. At least they didn't eat all the marshmellons. I was sure they were going to for a while.

As soon as they were gone, Sue ran inside and a minute later stuck her head out and asked, "Are they really gone?"

I nodded. "I think so."

"Great!" she replied with a smile, and then with a deep breath, stepped out completely nude. Then she scurried over to the fire and sat, shivering, as close by it as she could.

It was a really good plan, if I say so myself. There was just one flaw. I forgot the weather. Even during the summer, it's still pretty cold at night just off of the beach.

"Th-th-this izz-zz so-so cool!" Sue chattered.

I giggled. "I noticed. Your nipples are turning blue."

She looked down and said, "I-I know. If-f-f th-they get any harder, I think they'll pop off." She was smiling widely though, despite the cold. "You've got to try it, Sam. It feels so amazing! So free!" She stood up and twirled around.

I laughed. "So cold! No thank you, I like my nipples where they are."

She stuck her tongue out at me.

We roasted a few marshmellons while Sue thawed out somewhat. As she warmed up, we chatted and joked as she tried to get me to join her. She jumped up and danced around. "Come on, Sam! It feels so amazing to be so free! You've got to try it!"

"Will you keep your voice down?" I hissed. She wasn't loud, but she was louder than I was comfortable with in those circumstances, and her voice was slowly getting louder."

"Come on, Sam! Everyone's asleep, so don't worry! We're all alone and it feels great!"

It felt cold to me.

"If you don't quiet down, we won't be alone for long."

"Uh huh," she replied with another twirl.

I know it was mean, but I really didn't want her to wake anyone, and I wanted to spare her some major embarrassment, so I looked past her and said, "Uh ... hi, Dad."

Sue gasped and spun around trying to cover herself.

I couldn't help giggling.

She turned and said, "That was so mean!"

"I know, but if you don't quiet down, I'll be saying that for real."

"Okay, okay, but I'm so going to pay you back for that!"

"I guess you don't want smores then?"

A bunch of conflicting emotions crossed her face before she said, "You don't fight fair."

"Of course not," I replied with a smile. Then I went inside to get some graham crackers and chocolate to make smores. I also undressed and put on a robe. I was curious, after all, but it was too cold for me to go completely bare. I tied the belt tight around my waist and picked up a tray I had ready. I took it outside, and Sue smiled widely when she saw me.

"Don't get any ideas in your pretty head." I told her. "This is as far as I'm going, so don't even ask."

It did feel kind of exhilarating, albeit scary, being so nearly exposed, but I was too cold to go any further.

I put a coffee pot over the fire to heat up the cocoa and then went in and found a blanket to wrap around my feet and legs. I also brought Sue a blanket. She thanked me and wrapped up in it just enough so everything still showed. At least her front, which was facing the fire, showed.

When the cocoa was ready, I poured us each a mug, then we fixed smores and held them over the fire, with tongs, to melt. As we sipped our cocoa and ate our smores, Sue talked about her hopes for the coming school year. She was planning on being in color guard again this year. She was also thinking of trying out for roles in drama and not just working as stage crew.

"I doubt I'll get any lead parts, but I'm going to try for one this year," she said.

I told her I was sure she'd get some, and to let me know when the performances were so I could come watch.

Then she asked me about my plans. I wasn't really sure. I thought about if for a while before saying, "I don't know really. I thought I knew what I wanted to do but now..." I shrugged.

Sue said softly, "I understand."

I gave her a small, bittersweet smile. She gave me a similar smile in return.

I took a sip of cocoa and said, "I guess mostly I want to think and figure out what I want, you know? I need to get my feet back under me and onto solid ground."

"I think you've done a lot towards that." Sue said softly.

I gave her a small smile. "Thanks, but I still feel adrift and lost."

She smiled. "I feel the same at times. Everyone does but I don't think you're as lost as you think."

I looked at her a little surprised.

"Think about it, Sam. A few months ago you were a complete basket case. If you weren't crying you were staring vacantly at nothing. Now you're living on your own and trying new things. I know you still hurt. I do too, but you're not waiting to die anymore."

"Is that what you thought I was doing, waiting to die?" I asked her, shocked.

"I think so, especially after Aunt Anne passed. I was so scared you'd just fade away. We all were." Sue sniffed.

I went over and gave her a hug saying, "I'm sorry I worried you."

She hugged me back and told me, "Don't ever scare me like that again."

"Promise."

We wiped our tears away and had some more smores. By the time we'd finished, the fire was getting low, so we decided to let it go out and go to bed. We kept getting closer to it, wrapping the blankets around us until it was just embers, then I put the lid on it to smother it and we went inside. We washed the dust off our feet and then climbed into bed. Sue had a big smile on her face when I dropped my robe and slipped under the covers.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Yes, but now you've got to go topless on the beach with me."

I laughed, saying, "I don't think so."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Come on, Sam. I know you'll like it once you try it."

"That may be, but I'm not ready to try it."

"Aw," she complained, pouting.

I grinned back and asked if she was ready to turn the lights out.

"Okay," she said grudgingly, and then grinned.

"'Night, Sue," I said with a smile, and turned off the lights.

"'Night, Sam," she replied.

I was nearly asleep when Sue called my name.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"Thanks for tonight. I really appreciate it."

I smiled, feeling happy. "You're welcome, Sue."

"Um..." she hesitated and then got out of bed. I was surprised when she leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. "Thanks."

"Uh ... you're welcome." I said with a smile.

In the dim light I saw her smile in reply, and then after a pause, she nervously bit her lip. Then she said, "Um, Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Um ... can I kiss you again?"

"Uh ... okay?"

She nervously looked down at me a bit and then closed her eyes, leaned down, and her lips met mine. After a bit, I felt her tongue and opened my mouth to let her in. It was nice. Strange, but nice.

Sue leaned back a few moments later. "That was ... that was..."

"Same as last time?"

Sue broke out in giggles. "Yeah, totally weird."

"Yeah."

"It was nice though but weird."

"Yeah, totally."

Then I quickly sat up and kissed her left cheek.

She looked at me, surprised, and with her hand over her cheek, asked, "What was that for?"

"For coming all this way to see me. Thanks. I'm really glad you came."

Sue smiled widely. "I am too."

She impulsively gave me another normal kiss and said, "Good night, Sam."

I smiled back at her. "Good night, Sue."

She climbed back into bed. "'Night"

"Night."

I think we both slept soundly. I know I did, and I had to wake up Sue this morning after Charlene woke me up.

We joined Charlene, Stephanie, Faith, and May on the beach for yoga. Afterward, we helped with breakfast. All the kids thanked us for the pies we'd left for their lunches. That made me feel good. After breakfast was finished, they insisted I have my massage. I kind of felt like a bad hostess, going off on my own, but they insisted. The massage was wonderful.

Faith walked me back home and we were surprised to see Henry gone, along with our dads. Not only that, but Charlene, Stephanie, and Sue were nude in my tent room, and May and Angelique had joined them around the picnic table, playing scrabble. Charlene looked up and said, "Your dads took Henry to pick up a few things. I hope that's okay?"

"Sure. Why are you all naked?"

"Well, we were going to go to the beach, but we decided we didn't want to risk losing any pieces.

"Uh-huh. So why are you naked?"

"Well, you do have the private room here. It'd be a shame not to take advantage of it," Charlene said.

"You don't mind do you?" Stephanie asked.

"No. That's okay."

"Want to join us?"

"That's okay. I'll watch."

"I'll join you, if that's okay?" Faith said.

"Sure. Pull up a seat." Stephanie said scooting over.

"Is that okay, Sam?" she asked me.

"Sure, anyone need anything?"

They told me they were okay, while Faith undressed and sat down. I went in, washed the oil off, and put on my bikini. Then after oiling up again, this time with suntan lotion, I went out and sat in a lawn chair.

"Why don't you join us, Sam?" Charlene asked, with a grin.

"I'll take a pass on that," I replied, grinning back.

"I told you she wouldn't agree," Sue said.

"I don't know why not. It's a great idea," Charlene said.

"Yeah! Do you mind if we come over once in a while?" May asked. "The beach is great, but sometimes it's nice to hang out without being ogled."

I had to agree, so I told them it was okay with me, as long as I had the room up.

Angelique and May seemed pleased. So did the others. After they finished scrabble, Charlene went in and got us some drinks and munchies. Then we played cards.

May asked, "How about playing strip poker?" while giving me a look.

I gave her a look back and said, "I guess since you're naked, I win."

May looked down at her bare body and said, "Oh, yeah."

We all laughed at that.

After a while Faith, May, and Angelique had to go help with lunch and go to school. I was going to go and help them, but they insisted I stay and visit.

We were still playing when we heard Henry rumble into the park. We all sighed and Charlene, Stephanie, and Sue went in and quickly put on bikinis. They'd just come out when Henry rumbled up and backed in. We went out to greet them and I found that they'd stocked up on some food for their trip. They wouldn't say where they were going then, but Charlene told me later their trip to the Grand Canyon had inspired the others, so they were going to lead them back. It was only going to be a quick trip though, since Sue had school on Monday.

I felt torn when she asked if I wanted to come along. Part of me wanted to go, but I didn't want to pack up everything. I was still getting settled in. I didn't feel comfortable pulling out and leaving the shed here, even temporarily. I know I could have ridden with them in the motor home, but I didn't want to impose either. I know they wouldn't see it that way, but it's how I felt. I thought Charlene and Dad deserved some time alone, and I thought Shelly's family needed a vacation too, without me tagging along.

I think Charlene understood when I declined. She gave me a hug. She told me she'd miss me and they'd send lots of pictures. I hugged her back and said I'd miss her too and that I wanted to hear all about their trip when I saw them next.

After the dads had stored everything, we all headed for the beach. Charlene and Stephanie went nude, and Sue went topless. When she took her top off, she tried to look defiantly at Dan. To me it looked more like she was praying he wouldn't blow up and that he'd be proud of her. Dan looked uncomfortable but said, "You've grown into a lovely young woman." That made Sue smile. Dan still made a conscious effort not to look at her breasts, but I know he couldn't help seeing them as we played on the beach.

I think Sue enjoyed being topless on the beach, but she still turned bright red whenever she saw guys looking at her.

When we were alone taking a break, I asked Dad if he'd be okay if I went topless or even nude.

He said, "As long as you're okay with it, and there's no men around, I'm okay with it." He grinned at the men part, and I rolled my eyes.

Then he asked, "Are you going to do it?"

"Not right now."

"No?" and he reached behind my back.

I quickly scooted away from him slapping his hand away saying, "Don't you dare!" making him laugh.

Unfortunately, I didn't see Charlene come up behind me and she said, "What this?" and yanked on one of the strings around my neck. I gave a shriek and clasped my hands over my breasts. Then she pulled the other string and pulled my top free.

"Charlene!" I yelled, as Dad laughed.

"Come on, Honey. Now you can tell everyone you've been topless on the beach." Charlene teased.

"That isn't funny! Give me back my top!" I yelled.

Unfortunately, everyone around us thought it was funny. They all laughed and cheered for Charlene.

"Come get it."

I gave her a squinty look and then lay down prone on the towel. Then I rolled over, holding onto the towel so it came with me. Then I sat up and tied the towel around me.

Dad laughed as Charlene's eyes widened in surprised. Everybody else thought it was funny too.

"That's my girl!" Dad yelled out, as I took off after Charlene.

I chased her around a while until she ran back to Dad.

She taunted. "Come on, Sam, now it's two on one." Then she let out a shriek of her own as Dad pulled her over his lap and gave her a good smack on each cheek, much to the delight of those around us. Then, before she could protest, he gave her a kiss.

"That was mean," she told him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"So was running off with her top," he replied.

"I know. Forgive me, Sam?" she asked me.

"Okay," I said.

She handed my top back to me. I put it on, then let the towel go. As I was tightening the strings, I saw Dad's hand reaching for my hip. I took a step away saying, "Daddy."

He laughed and Charlene playfully smacked him. "Hey, Buster. The only girl you're allowed to take clothes off of is me."

"But you're not wearing any!"

Charlene blushed as everyone laughed.

We stayed a while longer and then headed back home. Dad started up the park barbecue while Dan started the little one we'd brought. After they were lit, we all sat around talking while waiting for the coals to get ready. Charlene surprised us when she came to the door nude saying, "I'll be your waitress for the evening, may I get you anything to drink?"

Dad and Dan both whistled, making Charlene smile.

They both asked for Cokes, and Sue and I asked for Sprites. She disappeared for a moment and then came out with our drinks. I was surprised that she brought them to us since we were "outside" in the back, reclining in the lawn chairs. I was surprised that she was nude while outside anyway, since the tent room's windows were all open. I guess it was okay though, as the screens do make it hard to see in from a distance.

As she was passing the drinks around Stephanie came out, also nude, carrying a tray and said, "For tonight's dinner we have chicken and steak."

Dad and Dan whistled again and Dan said, "We should eat at this establishment more often!"

Dad raised his Coke saying, "I'll second that!"

Stephanie smiled too. "Now all we need is a cook."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.