Getting Away
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Sunday 5

After my shower last night, I decided to go to bed topless. Hey, if Sue can go nude I can go topless, right? Besides, it isn't like I haven't done it before. Sue was a bit disappointed I wasn't nude too though.

"Aw ... you're not going to go nude too, Sam?"

"Nope. Topless is enough for me."

"Aw come on! If feels nice."

I looked at her and she blushed, "Okay, so it feels a bit weird, but that's only because I'm not used to it. But it still feels nice!"

I shook my head.

"Come on, Sam. Please! You can take them off under the covers if you're embarrassed, not that you have anything to be embarrassed about."

I rolled my eyes.

"Really, Sam, you've got a great body and a killer tan."

"I've got tan lines is what I've got.

Sue smiled impishly. "There's a way you can fix that."

I smacked her playfully with my pillow. She laughed.

After I slipped under the covers, Sue pleaded some more that I go nude with her. I finally slipped my panties off just so I could have some quiet. I did tell her it was just for a while though.

It's really hard to read when all you can think about is how naked you feel. Even under the covers, I felt naked. It didn't help that Sue knew either.

We talked about our trip for a while, and then I turned out the lights so we could sleep.

After a while Sue asked, "Um Sam, do you mind if I ask you a personal question? I mean a really personal one?"

"Uh ... I guess so," I replied."

"I mean a really personal one?"

"Okay? But I reserve the right not to answer."

"Um ... It's really embarrassing.

"Okay," I said, really slowly. "I won't tell anyone one.

After a few moments of silence Sue said fumbling over her words, "It's just ... I was wondering ... I mean have you ... how do you ... oh never mind."

"Sue, it's ok. You can ask me. What is it?"

Sue was quiet a bit more before asking all in a rush, "How do you know when you've had an orgasm?"

I was totally shocked. I hadn't been already been laying down, I'd have fallen down, that's how shocked I was. That wasn't a question I ever thought I'd be asked. I felt my face grow hot as I stammered, "Uh ... um ... it's ... uh ... you just do. I mean ... uh ... they feel so good that ... uh ... you can't help but notice them"

"Oh, you've had a orgasm then?"

"Yes," I squeaked, totally embarrassed.

A few moments of silence later she said, "So how do you do it?"

"Sue!" I whisper yelled. "I can't show you that!"

Sue turned and stared me for a few moments before she burst out laughing. "I didn't mean for you to show me, Sam. I just wanted you to tell me ... uh ... how."

I felt like my how body was burning with embarrassment. "Um ... well ... you uh ... just ... just do what feels good. Then ... uh ... when you feel like ... um ... something's gonna ... happen ... you uh ... just keep going. You don't stop."

"That's it?"

"Uh ... yes?"

"Then why haven't I had one?" she asked in a small voice.

"It just takes some women longer than others, Sue. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have an orgasm soon, and when you do you'll know it, and it'll feel amazing!"

"I hope so," she sighed.

"I know so, Sue," I told her. "Now try to get some sleep. Who knows what they have planned for us tomorrow?"

Sue laughed and said, "OK."

It turns out we didn't do anything, which was a good thing because I was tired, and it wasn't all the activities of the past few days either, although that was a part of it. The big reason was that I had a nightmare. Well, not a nightmare, but a bad dream. I dreamt Paul and Shelly were teasing me about not bringing them back a souvenir. They weren't being mean or anything, but I still woke up crying.

I slipped into some panties and a night shirt and fixed myself some hot chocolate. I stayed up long after it was gone before going back to bed. I told them I was sorry as I fell asleep. Then I was dreaming they were both holding me and apologizing for teasing me. They said that they were really glad that I'd enjoyed myself, and said that they wanted me to be happy. Shelly also thanked me for talking to Sue and being a sister for her. "Sue loves you and needs you, Sam," Shelly said.

I told her I loved and needed Sue too. Then I told them that I loved and needed them too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.