Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Thursday 2

More fun at Disneyland. We did get to go on the Haunted House and Pirates of the Caribbean rides again. J We also went on the submarines. Dad said they were better when they were painted black, but I thought the yellow paint jobs looked nice.

I got teased for getting lost in a bookstore. I wasn't really lost, but I did spend a long time in there, and I got a lot of books. I got this big one that's all about the history of Walt Disney and his park. It sounds pretty good. One of the cool things is it that comes with a disk, which contains maps of the park for each year it's been opened, so you can track the changes. It's pretty cool. I also got a lot more novelizations for Disney movies that I didn't have, and wanted to read. I ended up taking them back to the room because they were heavy!

Sue went with me and we rode the monorail to the hotel. After dropping them off, we rode the train and met up with them at the castle. The "It's A Small World" ride was fun, but the song can get annoying after a while, because it gets stuck in your head and you can't get it out. Grrr! Other than that though, the day was great. Sure there was a lot of waiting in line, but that just let us catch up more and make plans about where to go next. There's just so much that I can't put it all down. I suppose I could try, but I'd be up all night, and I'm not going to do that. I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Besides, we have to check out in the morning. G'night.


Friday 3,

We went to Legoland today. You guessed it, Dad spent a ton on Legos. I don't know how he's going to get them all back home unless he uses the trailer that's still hitched to Clyde. I was a bit worried about all the money being spent, but Charlene told me not to worry about it. "I know it's a lot but we have the money. Over all, it's only a drop in the bucket. Besides, what your Dad just spent is far less than one of your classes!"

I had to agree with her on that. Then I said, "I guess it'll keep him busy for a while, anyway"

"It better not keep him too busy," Charlene said firmly, "I've got plans for him"

I felt my face flush as I said, "Charlene!"

She looked at me and then said, "Oops! Did I say that out loud?"

"You certainly did," Stephanie said with a laugh, making Charlene blush.

We had fun though. We all got a Legoland driver's license. We didn't get to go on the ride as we were too big, but so we had to buy the licenses instead of receiving them free at the end of the ride. Does that make them fake IDs? It was still fun watching, though. We did go on some rides though that were fun. We excavated a Lego dinosaur, toured Africa, all kinds of things, and they were all made out of Legos! We even got to watch them being made and play with them during lunch. We had fun watching kids ride Lego horses and jousting. There was just so much! I think I liked miniature golf the best. We played two rounds while we dried off from our soakings. It's a good thing we brought swimsuits and a change of clothes!

We had fun. I'm glad. I think the only thing that would have made this past week better is if Mom, Shelly, and Paul were here with us.

Sue says she agrees. I need to go thump someone.


We all just had another pillow fight. It was fun. Mom and Stephanie say we need to be going to bed now though. We had to draw lots to see in what order we would get to shower. Guess who got to go last? The motor home is nice, but the shower is smaller than the trailer's. Mom and Dad elected to shower together to save water. I don't think they got very clean, but there was a lot of laughing going on. Stephanie and Dan decided try it too, much to Sue's embarrassment. When she complained, "Mom! Dad!," Stephanie told her, "Oh hush, dear." Then, giggling, she pulled Dan into the bathroom. That was followed by a lot more laughing. The door banged open a couple times, but fortunately, I was on the side not to see anything, plus I was writing in here. Sue though, let out a shriek, "DAD!!!"

The door was promptly slammed shut and there was a lot more laughing. Then the door opened again and Stephanie said, "You've seen a lot more on the beach, dear"

"Not that much more!"

Dan asked, "Is that a hint for me to exercise more?"

Sue gave a frustrated shriek. Dad and Charlene, by this time, were laughing so hard I thought Dad was going to fall off the bed. They're sleeping on the converted table.

Dan and Stephanie were sleeping in the bedroom above the cab. Sue and I got a foldout tent room at the back of the RV. It's pretty cool, really. When it's all closed up you can't tell it's there from the outside. On the inside, it's just past the bathroom and storage area. That's where I am right now. It's also why I couldn't see anything, since the door opens towards me. I suppose I could have seen something in the crack between the door and the wall when it was open but I was too busy writing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.