Getting Away
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Tuesday 31

Another early morning, and another long drive to who knows where. We're heading in the same direction as yesterday though. Sue keeps bouncing on the seat, asking if it's Disneyland. Nobody will say.


We're at Knott's Berry Farm. Dad's just parking Henry now, so I've got to go.


Snoopy, in any size, is cute!

We got our pictures taken with all the Peanuts characters, rode on rides, and panned for gold. Charlene got a small nugget, and everyone else but me got some gold dust. I got rocks and sand. That's it, just rocks and sand. Oh well, it was fun. I think I liked the ghost town part the most. The rest of the park was pretty nice though. We got more T-shirts and hats and, of course, I got a plush Snoopy. Sue got Woodstock. Stephanie and I each picked up a set of the Peanuts videos. It's hard to believe we don't have them already, but I guess nobody got around to buying them since they're only on once a year. I found a really cute set of pajamas with little Woodstocks flying around on it. I also got a Snoopy nightshirt. Sue did too. Dad found a set of all the Peanuts gang that work with Legos. I think they're called Best-Lock or something. I just had to shake my head when he got them. Dad is so weird! They are cute though, so I can understand why he picked them up. If I had any place to put them I might have gotten some for me. As it is, I don't know where to put everything I have now.

We also picked up some Boysenberry pies. Some are for us, but I picked up a bunch of little tiny single person pies to share with friends back home.


Wednesday, September 1

Here we go again. At this rate we're all going to need a vacation from our vacation! Still, it's been fun and I can't help wonder where we're going next. We were told to pack clothes for a couple days. Dan and Stephanie are going to be following in the motor home.

I just delivered some of the pies while Dad was feeding Henry. Mavis thanked us and said she'd take care of the rest of them for me. Some, we gave out last night.


Disneyland! Ssue' s bou nc|ng On |on the seat so mmuch l|ts rel|ly hard to wrlte I can\t blame her tho ughn,, Dopey just blew me a kiss. He's so cute!


What a day! I am so tired, but it's been so much fun though. We're staying in the hotel overnight and we're going back tomorrow. I do wonder why we didn't stay in the RV, but I'm not complaining. The room is nice.

I'm hoping to go on the Haunted House and Space Mountain again. The Pirates were pretty cool too. Dad says he's glad they returned them to the way Walt Disney first made them. Dad says they changed the ride sometime back in the 0s to make it more PC and "kid" friendly. I don't understand why. If Walt Disney didn't have a problem with Pirates drinking, why should anyone else? Dad says he doesn't know either. "Probably some leftist do gooder."

He was also glad Space Mountain was "spacey." He said the last time he rode on it, all the lights were on, and that took the fun out of it. When we went on, everything was dark and you could see stars and the rocket ships flying around. It was kind of like being in space, and I think Dad is right. The asteroids do look like giant chocolate chip cookies.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.