Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Monday 30

I'm not sure where we're going. Charlene woke me and Sue up really early so we could go. Of course, that was embarrassing since we were both topless. Yes, I decided to sleep topless again. We grumbled a lot and pulled the blankets over our heads. At least I know I did. Charlene kept at us though saying, "Come on, we've got to get moving."

I tried to cover my head with the pillow but she took it away. Then she started poking me with my moose's antlers. "Come on, Sam, rise and shine" in a funny voice.

I gave him a look and said, "Traitor," then kissed him on the nose to show I didn't really mean it.

Charlene laughed.

Sue sat up, moaning, "What time is it?"

I saw Charlene's eyes widen at Sue's bare breasts. Then she looked at me and asked, "Did you two get warm last night?"

We both squeaked and pulled up the covers as Charlene laughed again.

Sue was a bit scared though, and begged Charlene not to tell. "Please don't tell, Charlene! And please don't be mad at Sam. It was my idea. I wanted to know how if felt and Sam only did it with me so I'd feel more comfortable"

Charlene laughed and said, "I'm not mad, sweetie," and kissed Sue on the forehead. "You two might want to hurry up and get dressed though."

Blushing we both nodded.

"Where are we going?" Sue asked.

Charlene smiled, "It's a secret, but dress for a day of fun." Then she turned to me and asked, "Is it alright if we use Henry? He's roomier than Clyde, and we won't have to unhook everything."

"Uh ... sure"

"Great! Thanks. Now hurry up and get dressed"

Blushing, we did as we were told after she left. As we dressed, we heard Dad and Dan putting the sideboards on Henry. I couldn't help wondering what they were up to. Sue dressed in shorts and a halter top. I wore shorts and a tank top. We both had light jackets on when we went outside, as it was chilly. Charlene and Stephanie were just dragging the cooler up when we came out. They wished us good morning. So did our Dads when they saw us. Then Dad and Dan lifted the cooler into the back of Henry. It was pretty heavy, so I'm sure it's full of drinks and ice.

Stephanie said, "I hope you don't mind we got a few things out of your shed?"

I found out that besides the cooler and some soda and water, they'd also got the little fridge out. It's sitting up in the front seat now.

I shook my head, "I don't mind." Then I watched, in surprise, as Dad chained the cooler to the thing the hitch sits on, and locked it. Dan then handed Dad a big portable gas camp stove, along with a portable picnic table and my lawn chairs. The camp stove and the picnic table are both old and heavy, but they work. The picnic table seats four, so I guess the lawn chairs are for the others. Charlene handed Dad a box. I could see a couple of TV dinner trays in it, and, from the rattling, I'm guessing there's some canned food and pots and pans also inside it. After they added a couple gallon jugs of water, Dad closed up Henry's tailgate and put the backboard on, then he and Dan covered the back with a tarp and tied it down.

I'm still wondering why we didn't just take Clyde and the camper. You'd think it'd be easier.

Once everything was tied down, Dad asked, "You girls ready?"

We nodded and asked where we were going. We got, "If we told you, it wouldn't be a surprise," again.

Dad said, "OK, then let's lock up and get going!"

I made sure everything was locked while he and Dan did the same. We then piled into Henry and left, with Dad, Charlene, and me in the front, and Sue, Stephanie, and Dan in the back.

I'm still not sure where we're going. We just left McDonald's, after stopping for breakfast and to stretch our legs. I'm now sitting behind Dad in the back. Sue's next to me. Dan's also with us in the back. Sue's asleep, and I think Dan might be too. The rest are talking up front. I thought about reading, so I asked Charlene to pass me my backpack. I'd stuffed it under the seat when we'd left.

After thanking her, I opened it up and started to take out the book I'd been reading, but I saw you and thought I'd tell you about last night while I had the chance.

Yes, we both slept topless. That isn't what I wanted to tell you though. Sue and I had a strange conversation last night.

Sue smiled when I got into bed topless. I couldn't help blushing, but I smiled back. We both read for a while, just until we'd finished the chapters we were on, then we turned out the lights. After a bit, Sue hesitantly called my name. When I answered, she asked, "Do you believe in ghosts?"

I thought about it a bit before saying, "I suppose I do. I don't know if they're like movie ghosts or anything, but I suppose there are," and then asked "Why?"

"I was just wondering if it was possible for them to communicate."

"You mean like in a séance?"

"Not really, but sort of," she sighed.

I waited patiently for her to go on.

"It's ... it's just that I've been having these weird dreams about Shelly"

"Oh?"

"Yeah, like last night I dreamed she was laughing at us kissing"

I couldn't help sitting up and staring at her.

"What? What is it?"

"Sue, "I said slowly, "I dreamed Shelly laughed at us last night too."

Sue sat up her eyes wide. "No way!"

"Way!" I told her about the dream, and her mouth dropped open.

"Ohmygawd! That's exactly what happened in my dream! Did it feel like she was right here?"

I nodded.

"Sometimes, when I dream about her, it's like I can actually feel her holding me and it's more like she's talking to me, rather than a dream. Has that happened to you?"

I nodded, shaken. It was really spooky, especially since it happened to both of us. I found myself telling her that sometimes Paul was with her, and that I could feel him and that at other times, I was even sure I'd felt Mom.

Sue stared at me for a long while before asking, "Do you really think they're still with us?"

I thought for a while before saying, "Yes. I do. Not like we're haunted or anything, but I do think they're with us." As I said it, I felt a warmth against my back. It was so sudden that I couldn't help tensing a little. The warmth didn't go away though, and I could feel myself relaxing against it.

Sue gave a startled squeak. When I looked at her she was staring back at me eyes wide. "Sam, do you feel like something's touching you?"

"Y ... yes. Wha ... why? Do you see something?"

Sue shook her head and I felt relieved. Even as nice and loving as the warmth felt, if she had seen something, I think I'd have jumped through my bedroom ceiling, screaming.

"It's ... It's just that when you stiffened, I felt something touch me," she explained.

"Something warm?"

She nodded.

"Are you ok with that?"

She nodded again. "I've ... I've sometimes felt it before while thinking about Shelly. I'll be feeling down, and then it's like I'm being held"

I nodded, "That's how it feels for me too"

"Does this mean we're haunted?"

I had to think about that one. I didn't feel haunted. Well, I do, and am, or I wouldn't be here, but I'm haunted by memories, not ghosts. At least that's not how I feel, but then, there was the warmth I'd felt last night and at other times. It's like I can almost, but not quite, feel someone. It's hard to explain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.