Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Sunday 29

We had a nice day today. Sue and I couldn't help blushing at each other when we woke up, partially because we were both topless, and partially because we were remembering last night. After we got dressed, we went and had a nice workout with Faith. We even got Dad and Dan to work with us. It was kind of nice not being the least coordinated one for a change. They took it all in fun though.

After working out we relaxed on the beach for a while. Faith did go nude but only after making sure Stephanie, Sue, and Dan were OK with it. Charlene went nude also. Shelly's family couldn't help looking at Faith and Charlene, while trying to look like they weren't. Dad looked too, but it was more casual, I guess he's seen her nude before. I don't want to know if she's seen him nude. Fortunately, he and Dan kept their trunks on. Yeah, I know I've seen Dad nude when I was little, I'm just not ready to see his "--," now that I know what it's for.

Eventually Stephanie and Sue went topless. When our Dads weren't around that is. They were off boogie boarding. Under pressure I swapped my conservative bikini for Charlene's skimpy one. I'd had a feeling this would happen so I brought it with me. And no I didn't just strip off. I changed tops under my t-shirt and wrapped my towel around my waist so I could change the bottoms. It was still embarrassing though. Most of my breasts and ass were exposed. I'm glad I trimmed too. Still, it could have been a really skimpy bikini or even worse, one of those paste on kind. (shiver)

Charlene told me not to burn anything. I stuck my tongue out at her and said, "Look who's talking?" She laughed. Of course when Dad saw my suit his right eyebrow went up. I blushed. Then he kissed the top of my head and said I looked beautiful. That made me feel good. Of course, he did that to the rest too, even Faith. Charlene of course was a must, but I guess he didn't want the others to feel left out. Faith gave him and Dan a playful, "Why, thank you, gentlemen." Dan had followed Dad's example only he started with Sue.

She, of course, had squeaked in alarm and covered up when she saw them coming back. She looked pleased when our dads said she looked beautiful.

Dan of course couldn't keep from staring at Stephanie's breasts. His eyes lit up when he saw her topless. It was almost like he hadn't seen them before. Stephanie, of course, loved the attention and I caught her several times arching her back a little to thrust them out more. When he oiled up her back, I saw him whisper something in her ear and she practically purred. They later headed off to the camper to get more drinks, but I don't think that was all they did. They came back with well-satisfied looks on their faces.

While they were gone, Marc, May, and Mavis joined us. Not all at the same time. Marc joined us first. Sue turned bright red when she saw him nude. I blushed a bit too, mostly because my parents were there. They didn't say anything about him being nude though.

I have to say Marc has very skillful hands. He oiled my back after doing Charlene's. It started when Sue shyly asked Dad to oil hers. She blushed when he said, "It would be an honor, dear maiden."

Charlene said, "I guess that means you'll have to do me, Marc."

Marc smiled and said, "An honor."

Then Faith said, "I guess that leaves us to do each other, Sam."

"I guess so," I said, blushing a little.

Dad said, "Fear not dear lady. I shall serve you as soon as I finish with the young lass here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.