Getting Away
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Tuesday 24

I'm doing OK, I guess. I'm still missing Amy. I miss everyone really. I did a lot of talking on the phone yesterday, mostly with Amy. I'm so glad she got home OK. Andie thanked me for the earrings, then she asked if they were cursed. I could hear Amy yell her name over the phone. Andie muttered "Jeez!" and then thanked me again before giving the phone back to Amy.

I also talked to Dad about his game books. He was surprised and pleased at my wanting to borrow them. It was embarrassing having to explain that Amy was into Battletech and I wanted to know more about it. I could hear him smiling over the phone as he told me that was real nice of me. He asked if I wanted the miniatures too, but I declined saying I didn't know where I'd put the books, much less miniatures. He said, "Good point." When I told him that Amy might want to see them, he said he'd show her around if she asked. He also said I could borrow the books. Yay!

Of course I talked to Charlene, Sue, Stephanie, and Dan. They're looking forward to visiting this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

In between phone calls, I changed the sheets and did the laundry. I wanted to do it earlier, but I couldn't think of a way to do it without getting embarrassed with Amy here. I kind of hated to wash her sheets and pillowcase. I could still smell her shampoo on it. I did though, as I didn't want anyone saying anything when they arrive this weekend. It's embarrassing enough that they know she was here.

I also helped Faith with breakfast and lunch and got a massage. She really does give great massages.

Wednesday 25

I'm tired and sore, but I think I'm doing better than this morning. Yesterday was pretty normal I guess, until after dinner. That's when I finally opened the drawer with the photo albums. I didn't look at them too much though, as I saw a package addressed to me in Mom's handwriting at the very back of the drawer. My hands were shaking as I pulled it out. I gently moved the string and removed the paper. The package contained several books. I opened the top book and what I read made my heart break. Written on the inside cover was a letter from my mother dated two days before she died.

To my darling daughter Samantha,

I'd always intended to give you my birth diary when you had children of your own. Now I'm afraid I have to give it too you sooner. The treatments aren't working and the doctors don't give me much time. I know death never comes at a good time, but even though I have had a wonderful life, I can't help wishing it had come later. Not for me, my darling, but for you. Paul and Shelly's deaths were a shock to all of us and I know you are still grieving. I can't imagine the pain you're going through, my love. I wish I could take it from you, but I'm afraid I'm only going to add to it. I wish it could be different, but it isn't my choice.

I know you will be upset by us not telling you about my illness sooner, but please don't be angry with your Father and Charlene. The decision was mine. I wanted to spare you any more pain, for as long as possible. I wish I could spare you the pain completely, but I can't and I am sorry. I do know that you will get through this, however. It will be difficult, and you will cry a lot, but you will get through it. I promise you will. Just as I promise I will always be with you. You may not see or hear me, but I will be with you my darling. I have been since I was first blessed with you, and I will continue to be with you. Always.

Now, about your father and Charlene, I know we've talked a little about them, but should they get together, and I hope they do, be happy for them. I am. I know they love each other just as much as they love me, and I love them. They also love you.

In a way you, Shelly, and Paul remind me of us when we were younger. I know the comparison will be painful for you my love, and how I wish things could be different, but it's true. Charlene is my best friend, Alex my mate, and they are both my lovers. And you, my darling Samantha, are the result of our love. Yes, even Charlene's. You don't know this, but she helped make you just as much as your father and I have. You know she's been just as much a mother to you as I have. That's because you are a daughter to her and she loves you just as much as your father and I do. So if Alex and Charlene do get together, and I'm hoping they will, it will be natural for them. Besides the fact I gave them enough pushes these past few months, if you could give them your approval, I know that would help them. And it would mean a lot to me. Be happy for them my darling. Be happy for you.

I love you,

Mom

I cried and cried after I read that.

When my crying slowed, and I could turn the page, I read,

Hello You,

I don't know what to call you, as we haven't really met yet, but I'm your mom. I only got the news I'm pregnant yesterday but I think I knew from the beginning you were with me. I can't wait to hold you and tell you how much I love you. I suppose it's strange to already be in love with someone you've never met, who's only three weeks old, but I do. I love you. So does your father and ... Hmm? I suppose we'll have to figure out what to call Charlene later, but she loves you too.

There was a much younger looking picture of her, Dad, and Charlene. Dad had his arms around both of them and they had theirs around him and were holding hands. They were all smiling. Below which was written, "This is me", "This is your Dad", and "This is Charlene" with arrows pointing to them.

When I turned the page I got a shock. There were four full-length nude pictures of mom, taken from the front, sides, and back. There was a fifth on the facing page that was closer up, with her holding her still flat tummy with both hands. Below it read. "Three weeks pregnant. I can't see you yet, but I know you're there."

As I turned through the pages, I saw that more pictures had been taken at three week intervals showing how her body changed as I grew. I wasn't prepared to see her nude. I know I had a long time ago when I was little, but this was different. I never expected to see nude pictures of my mom, much less when she was pregnant with me.

It was also very weird. In away I was looking at the past but it was also like looking into the future. I know I've been told I look like Mom, but I didn't know I had her body. It's pretty weird to see your breasts, and everything else, in a picture that you didn't pose for. Still, I can't help but hope that someday when I'm pregnant, that I'll be as happy as she was. Even when she complained about morning sickness, swollen ankles, and a sore back, she sounded and looked happy. I also hope I look as good as her. She looked so beautiful. Of course, I always thought so but she looked even more so in the pictures. I guess it was that pregnant glow. Or maybe it was the joy in her eyes?

Between the nude pictures were entries about all kinds of things; her mood that day, picking out colors for my room, Dad putting my crib together, or Charlene folding blankets. I recognized one quilt that matched a larger full size blanket on my bed. I'd known I'd always had that blanket but I didn't know I'd had it that long. I recognized other things too, like a teddy bear that's sitting on the bed across from me. It was all in there, including my birth. That really surprised me. I never thought I'd see that. It was also really weird. It's one thing seeing birth in sex ed and biology, but its another seeing your own. It made my vagina hurt as I saw the top of my head emerging from mom's womb.

As weird as it was though, I couldn't help but be awed by my mom. I felt this huge wave of love for her as I saw the pain and exhaustion in her face as she delivered me, and then the look of complete joy as I was placed in her arms. The way she held me and looked at my red slimy face with such love and amazement made me start crying again.

I was still crying when Mavis opened my door and came in with Faith and May. Faith had stopped by for our workout and heard me crying. When I didn't answer she went and got Mavis, and May came along. Apparently Dad gave Mavis a key for emergencies. That's how she got in. They found me on my bed curled around Mom's birth diary.

They got me sitting up and got me to tell them why I was crying. They were amazed and touched by Mom's diary. May was a little grossed out, but that didn't stop her from looking. At the back of the book were disks that's supposed to have the entire recording of my birth; still photos and video, along with more pictures of Mom pregnant.

We also found out that the other books were Mom's diaries. I haven't read them all really, but they start from when she was twelve and continue all the way till...

Faith gasped and said, "Oh Sam, how wonderful." When she saw what Mom had given me.

Mavis said, "Your mother's given you a very precious gift, Sam. She didn't just give you life, she's given you her life. You should treasure it."

That made me start crying again. I do treasure Mom's gifts, I really do. I don't know when I'll be able to look at them again, but I do treasure them.

We spent the rest of the morning looking at the other albums. May nearly fell off the bed laughing when they came across me in my old bunk bed. I was five and wearing black and white stripped footy pajamas and looking pitiful as I looked out my cell doors. Dad stood leaning next to the doors twirling a key.

It was really a bunk bed that Dad had built and then added cage doors when I kept falling out of bed. He thought it was funny to give me the prisoner pjs. I remember Mom rolling her eyes and shaking her head with amusement. OK, I thought it was kind of funny Daddy throwing me in jail too. And he would throw me, well toss me. He'd chase me around some before catching me and tossing me in bed. Mom thought it was funny too. She took the picture.

I turned bright red as they laughed.

I guess Faith called to let someone know she couldn't make breakfast. I dread going in tomorrow. Who knows what rumors are going around now? She also called my parents as they called me earlier to make sure I was OK. I'm really embarrassed by the whole thing, but still in a strange way I do feel better.

Around lunchtime Mavis said, "You need to do something to take your mind off things and I know just the thing. Come with me. You too, May."

She led us to the Rec hall and upstairs to the library. "As you can see," Mavis said hands on her hips, "the library is pretty much a mess."

I wouldn't have said a mess but it was disorganized. There was no order to how the books were put on the shelves. There were encyclopedias mixed in with fiction, and the fiction was all mixed up. There's a lot of great books, but it takes a while to find them.

"Think you can straighten it out?"

"Uh ... I guess?" I answered.

"Good, hop to it. May, you help."

"Me, what did I do?"

"Consider it practice for stocking the store."

Mavis whispered something to May. I'm guessing it was about not leaving me alone. Then she said, "I'll have Faith bring your lunch up."

We got the encyclopedias sorted out, that was the easy part. Everything else is going to take a while. We've just been piling them up in categories: romance, fiction, mystery, sci-fi, how to, textbooks, etc. Tomorrow we'll get to work on putting series together and sorting by author and name.

Faith's at the door. I better see what she wants.

Thursday 26

I think it was nice of Faith to come check on me, Mavis too. She arrived a bit after Faith. May didn't come, but then she was with me all day and was soaking in the tub when Mavis came by. We talked a bit and then Mavis had to go take care of a new arrival. Faith and I talked some more. Then when it got late she told me to take a bath and she'd give me a rub down. I didn't want to put her out but she insisted it was no problem. So I took a bath and she went to get some lotion.

When I came out she gave me some tea and said it would help me sleep. After I finished it, she took the cup from me and told me to get comfy and to let her know when to come up. I found she'd already turned my bed down so I lay down on my tummy. I thought about it for a bit and then pulled my nightshirt up over my head. She wasn't going to give me a full massage but it would feel nicer without the shirt. Besides she went through all the trouble of getting the lotion, I might as well let her use it.

I sighed as she sat next to me and began to rub my back. I was sore from moving all the books around and the soak and back rub were helping a lot.

I woke up this morning to find Faith had covered me with a blanket and let herself out. She'd left me a note saying that she hoped I slept well and that she let herself out and locked up behind her.

I don't normally sleep topless. The last time was last summer. There was a major heat wave and the air-conditioning in the house went out. Not that it would have helped if it hadn't, since the power went out too. It was at least a hundred degrees inside at night and everyone was wearing as little as possible. It was so hot I even went topless. Just in my room, but I didn't cover up when someone came in either. I was too hot and miserable to be embarrassed. I probably would have gone topless in my room even if we had lived in the dorms. From all accounts everyone was too hot, sweaty, and miserable that nothing happened, even though the guys were in their skivvies too. We would sleep during the day and wake up at night hot and miserable. When the heat wave finally broke I woke up embarrassed and quickly pulled on a shirt.

This time I woke up feeling great. A little stiff and sore but great. I didn't even put a top on until after Faith knocked on the door. It just felt so nice. If I thought I had privacy I might even try it outside. And yes the drapes in the trailer were closed.

Of course I was embarrassed that I'd fallen asleep on Faith but she told me, "Don't worry about it. I'd hoped you would. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you."

After our workout, I helped with breakfast. Fortunately no one mentioned yesterday. A couple of the kids did ask about Amy. I told them she got home OK and said to say hi. Then I went upstairs to the library. The text and how to books are in order by subject, and then by author. I didn't organize the different editions of the same title by year. I could have, but I'm not that anal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.