Getting Away
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Thursday 19

I had some weird erotic dreams last night. I can't really remember them, but I know yesterday influenced them. When I woke up, I was hot and aroused. I wanted to touch myself. Ok, I did, a little. Not to that point, though, or even in an effort to reach it. I think it was mostly out of amazement. I can't remember the last time I'd felt like that, or the last time I'd even wanted to feel that way. In a way, I was surprised I still could.

I'm not sure how long I lay there, my hands wandering over my body, on my breasts, up to my neck, back down over my breasts to my tummy, then down my thighs, and back up between them. I was still marveling at the sensations my touch was causing when the alarm went off. I might have gone further if it hadn't been for that. As it was, I was glad when it went off, as I had barely enough time to get ready. I still blushed when I opened the door, and Faith wished me a good morning. I can't imagine how embarrassed I'd have been if she'd arrived while I'd still been doing that!

During our workout Faith asked if I was going to pose for the drawing with May. I blushed, and said I was still thinking about it. Faith told me, "That's ok. Take your time. Modeling isn't for everyone. Just remember you don't have to pose nude. Not that Mark would complain if you did, of course!" She added, with a grin that made me blush. Then she said, "Mark is hoping you'll do it, though. He's got an idea for two pictures, each the reverse of the other. If you do it, we'll need to find you a costume, but that shouldn't be too hard."

She sounded excited about the pictures. Mark has four pictures planned. The first would be of May in a black dress, in a dungeon, with her back to the mirror. I would be in the mirror in a completely opposite room. The next would be an opposite of that, with me in a white dress, in a nice room, with my back to the mirror. May would be in the mirror. The next two pictures would be of me in May's room, and May in mine. They really do sound good, but I'm still not sure about being the model. I suppose I'll have to do it, though. I really don't want to disappoint May, Faith, or Mark. At least I wouldn't have to be nude. (sigh)

OMG! OMG! OMG! What am I going to do? I just got off the phone with Amy. She's going to be on her way here first thing in the morning. What am I going to do? What am I going to say to her? What are we going to do? Where is she going to sleep? Where is she going to sleep? I can't breathe.

Ok, that's it, nice deep breaths. Amy is just a friend who's coming to visit. Remember, she's taking things slow. She's not expecting to jump your body the second she comes in the door. I wonder what that'd be like, though — her jumping my body. Shelly said it was great. I wonder ... STOP THAT! Go jump in the ocean or something!

(sigh) What am I going to do?

Friday 20

I'm so nervous! Amy's on her way. She said if all goes well, she should be here around seven. I pray all goes well. I don't know what I'd do if something happened.

Ok, what else do I need to get ready for her? Amy's bunk is ready. My stuffed animals are sitting at the dining room table next to my printer. I explained it to them, so I don't think they mind giving up their space for a couple nights. Well, Mr. Grumpy might, but he's grumpy about everything, so its hard to tell.

What else? Cookies. I've got lots of cookies. So many that I took a lot over to May, and asked if she could give them out for me when I went in to get more groceries. I did have a minor cry in the store when May asked about the cookies. I told her that a friend was coming, and that I'd gotten carried away. She looked at me and said, "But I thought..." At which, it all came crashing in on me. The next thing I knew, May was holding me and apologizing for being an idiot. I told her that it wasn't her fault, that sometimes it still hits me kind of hard. When I'd gotten myself back together, I gave her a hug and thanked her for helping me. She seemed surprised.

So, now what? I've got everything ready for dinner but its too early to light the charcoal. I guess I'll go down to the beach and try to relax. I think if I stay here I'll worry myself into a panic.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.