Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Wednesday 18

I followed Faith over to her place this morning, like we agreed, to see more of Mark's work. I was more than surprised to see May posing nude for Mark while he drew her. She was standing up on her toes, legs crossed at the ankle. Her arms were over her head crossed at the wrists; her head turned to one side. She looked incredibly beautiful and sensual.

We waited quietly, watching Mark draw her. When he finished, he said, "Ok, May, thanks."

"Sure," She said, dropping her arms and shaking them. "You going to pose too, Sam?"

I shook my head. "No, I just came to look at Mark's work. I didn't know you'd be it."

She grinned, while Mark blushed. "I've posed for him before; lots of us here have."

"Oh, that's cool"

She nodded.

Mark pulled out several portfolios, while Faith went to get us something to drink.

Mark's drawings and paintings are so amazing. He didn't have paintings in the portfolio, just pictures of paintings he'd done. There were also some photographs, but mostly it was drawings. A few were colored, but most weren't.

At first it was a little weird sitting on a sofa looking at nude drawings, especially with May standing nude behind us, looking over my shoulder. After a while, though, I kind of forgot about that. Still, I couldn't help blushing as I recognized some of the people Mark had drawn.

It got weird again when we got to his vagina series. Each page was of a different woman. It was interesting to see how different yet similar they all were. Seeing them like this did make them look like flowers. Some were closed. Others were open. Some were younger, some older. Some, I thought, even looked wet with morning dew. I can't help blushing when I think of how they got to look that way. Still, they were all beautiful.

They were also incredibly drawn. They looked so real, almost as if you could reach out and feel how warm she was.

I kind of recognized Faith's, and she confirmed it for me by proudly saying, "That's mine, and this one's my daughter's," pointing to the next page.

That surprised me. I'd thought they were both of her, but, once she identified them, I could see subtle differences. I wasn't sure what to say, though, so I didn't say anything, and let Faith turn the page.

I was surprised by how many women had posed for Mark like this. There were a lot. Several pages later, May leaned over and, pointing to one, said, "That one's mine."

I suddenly realized how warm I was. It didn't help that I had a lap full of vaginas, and May's breasts pressed against me. I tried hard not to squirm in my seat. I managed to swallow, and say, "Wow, that's yours?"

"Yeah, Gran's is on the next page."

May's looked like a much younger version of her grandma's. I suppose that's natural, though, since she is a younger version.

Of course, I'm not sure how I'll look Mavis in the face again since seeing an up close and very personal drawing of her. I suppose I'll be able to. I mean, after all, I could still look at Faith and May, even though I blushed a lot.

Mark turned the page. As he did, I couldn't help wondering how many of the drawings belonged to women I'd met here. It's a pretty peculiar feeling.

We looked at a couple more portfolios, including a series on breasts. Yes, Faith's and May's were included, among others. At one point, while Mark was getting another portfolio, Faith excused herself and got up. May plopped herself down in her place. I couldn't help noticing how her breasts bobbed. I felt myself blush, and quickly turned my gaze to another portfolio. A few minutes later, Faith came back saying she had to make lunch. I started to get up, but she told me, "It's ok, Sam, you can stay and keep looking if you want."

"Yeah, stay, Sam. Mark's series on men is coming up."

I felt my face get hot again, and I started fanning myself as Mark coughed. Faith said, "Now, May, don't embarrass Sam."

"Well, it is a great series," May said, much to my, and I think Mark's, embarrassment. "Besides, now that you've seen what all us girls have to offer, you've got to see what the guys are packing."

I'm not quite sure what May meant about 'have to offer'. I mean I know what we have to offer. I'm just not sure how she meant it. One thing I am sure of is that I was bright red by then.

"Now, May, Sam doesn't have to look at them if she doesn't want to. Besides, don't you have schoolwork?"

"Nah, I'm all caught up. I'm modeling for Mark today."

"M-maybe we should do another pose, May?" Mark suggested.

I gave him a nervous, but grateful, smile.

May rolled her eyes. "Sure," she said, standing up. "How do you want me?"

I ended up staying, and watching Mark draw May. As I watched, I also continued to flip through Mark's work. It was amazing watching him, and seeing another drawing come to life. May is a good model; she can hold her poses for a long time without needing to move.

And, yes, I did see some of the guys. My eyes couldn't help widening as I saw page after page of penises. It was also the only time May broke a pose by saying, "I told you they were great. You should see his erotic series."

I thought I'd die with embarrassment!

She's right, though — they were amazing. I know Shelly and I joked about how they looked in sex ed class, but Mark's drawings made them look both beautiful and wonderfully male. I wanted to run my fingers down their flaccid lengths to see if they responded as much as I wanted to touch the vaginas and breasts. I felt all warm and hot inside.

To take my mind off the male members, I looked up, and as I looked at May I was stunned to realize that I wasn't seeing her as just a friend, but as an attractive sensual woman. I shook my head, put the portfolio down, and took a drink of water, hoping to cool myself down. It really was too warm in there.

I jumped when May sat down next to me. "Pretty good, aren't they?"

I blushed, and nodded. They were really good.

"When are you going to model?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.