Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Tuesday, August 11

Dad and Charlene left today and, yes, it was a tearful mushy goodbye. Part of me wishes they were still here. The rest of me hopes they have a good vacation, and that they come back soon. If they hadn't needed to turn the RV in and pick up the newer model, I think they would have spent more time here. I suppose they would have driven me nuts eventually, but right now I miss them.

Faith, Mavis, May, and Hank were with me when I saw them off, and they promised they'd keep an eye on me. I know Dad and Charlene are still worried, though. They've called three times already, and they've only been gone a few hours.

Before they left, Dad handed me an envelope while Charlene stood next to him, watching. I was a little worried about what was in it, so I opened it warily. I was shocked to find he'd signed Henry and the trailer over to me.

"You would have gotten them eventually," He said, "but I figure now is a good a time as any, and it might be helpful to have them in your name, just in case."

All I could do is sniffle and hug him. It was so unexpected!

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Sweetheart."

After they left, I felt drained, I guess. All I wanted to do was to go to bed. Mavis and the others insisted I have lunch with them, though. I put Henry's and the trailer's papers in Henry's glove box, and went with them, after giving Henry and affectionate pat when I closed his door. We had lunch in the rec. hall. Faith had the kids to cook for, after all. I enjoyed talking and playing with the little ones. I didn't care much for being around the teens, except for May. The guys kept trying to be all macho. I'm sure if Hank and Mavis hadn't been there, they'd have tried to pick me up. The girls weren't as bad, but they didn't go out of their way to be nice, either. May told me they were very cliquish, since they were used to outsiders making fun of them. I can understand that; I don't like it either. May said they'd warm up to me in time. That'd be nice.

After lunch, the teens and the children went back to their schooling. Faith took off to unwind on the beach. Mavis went with her, and Hank went fishing. They invited me to go along, but I really needed some time alone. I tried to take a nap, but I couldn't sleep, so I went down to the beach after all. I hung out with Faith, Mavis and Hank for a while, although it was a shock to find Hank nude also. He was fishing and was up to his hips in water, so it wasn't too bad. I left when Faith did, and walked back with her. I swung on the swings for a while, and then came back and tried to read. I really felt at a loss about what to do now.

When people started getting back from work, several of the guys who helped us build the sheds, and a few wives, came over to say hi and wish my parents a nice trip. I thought that was nice of them. They also thanked me for the cookies, and I thanked them again for the work. Later, around dinnertime, I was debating about whether or not to make something, or go to Lenny's, when Beth brought me a plate of food. A couple others did, as well. I was surprised. I thanked each of them a lot. Of course, I can't eat that much, so the rest is in the fridge. I'm going to have to do something nice for them all to thank them. I'm thinking about trying to make bread tomorrow. Even if I can't manage it, it'll at least give me something to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.