Getting Away
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Monday, August 10

Last night was ... interesting. I'd decided to try the park's hot tub. I could have soaked in the bathtub, but I was curious to try it. I also needed to do some laundry, so I figured now was as good a time as any. I could put my laundry in, and read while it washed. Then, while it was drying, I could go for a soak. I stuffed my dirty laundry into a couple laundry bags to take over. I'm going to have to get a laundry basket to carry everything, as it was a struggle. Better yet — I'll get a cart. Then I won't have to carry everything.

When I got there the place was empty. I thought it would be considering how late it was. I undressed in the little locker room area, wrapped a towel around me, and put on my bathrobe. Then I put my laundry into the wash. I was glad no one was around. I always feel so self-conscious changing and undressing in front of others. I also didn't want to sit around chatting; I wanted to read my book. When the washing machines had finished, I put my laundry into a couple dryers. Once the dryers were going, I headed back into the Ladies' side, put my bathrobe and book into a locker with my soap and an extra towel.

I stopped, surprised, when I saw Charlene relaxing in the tub. I blushed and apologized for disturbing her. She waved me off and said, "Come on in, the water's great."

I felt my face get hotter. Charlene laughed. "Come on. I won't bite."

"I have to shower first."

"Yep. Make sure to turn the water on and adjust the spray before getting in, or it can hurt," she warned me.

"Thanks." I did appreciate the warning, but that wasn't what worried me. I stood there for a few moments until she asked, "Aren't you getting in?"

"Um, could you turn around?"

Charlene rolled her eyes. "You do remember that I've already seen everything, don't you?"

I blushed clear to my toenails. "Not recently!"

Charlene grinned. "You haven't gotten any tattoos or rings you don't want me to know about, have you?"

"Charlene!" I cried.

On a bet, Shelly had gotten her nipples pierced during our senior year in high school. She'd managed to hide them throughout the winter, but once spring came she got caught and had to take them out. Her parents had thrown a fit. She'd thought about having them redone, but she kept putting it off, since they'd hurt so much the first time. I have to say I'm glad she didn't have them re-pierced. I'd have had to go with her again, and the first time she'd squeezed my hand so hard I screamed. I probably would have anyway, as my nipples throbbed in sympathy. I don't think her parents ever found out about her hood ring though, or about her angels. She had them done our first year in college. The hood ring on the recommendation of one of our roommates. Shelly had encouraged me to at least get the hood ring. I have imagined myself with piercings, but I couldn't work up the nerve to do it. The thought of exposing myself to some stranger so they could put a needle through me, especially down there, still gives me the shivers.

Charlene laughed. "Go take a shower, you're starting to shiver."

I couldn't help it, it was cold in the room. I looked at the hot water longingly. "No peeking."

"Not even a little one?"

I glared at her, and she laughed. "Ok, ok."

I walked into the shower area, picked a shower behind Charlene and turned it on. When the water was comfortable, I made sure Charlene wasn't peeking. Then I put my towels on a hook and stepped into the falling water. I kept looking back as I washed, to make sure Charlene wasn't peeking. I also wondered about shaving; I was getting all stubbly. I don't mind body hair, but I hate stubble — it feels so icky. I was going to have to put up with it for a little while, at least, since I hadn't brought my shaving things with me.

I rinsed off and wrapped a thin towel around me. I'd brought it just in case someone had come in, so I'd have something to cover up with while in the bath. I'd hoped I wouldn't need it, but I was glad I'd brought it. I know I've had baths with Charlene before, but that was a long time ago, and I was already feeling embarrassed. It got worse when I stepped into the bath, and Charlene shook her head, seeing the towel.

As I eased into the water, she said, "You really have grown into a beautiful woman, Sam."

"Charlene!"

"What?"

"You weren't supposed to peek!"

Charlene did the eye roll thing again. "I don't need to peek to see that, Sam."

I blushed and mumbled, "Thanks"

We sat in comfortable silence for a while, until Charlene said, "I think this place is nice." I had to agree. "Are you sure you're going to be ok here all alone, though?" Charlene asked, concerned.

I nodded. "Yeah, it'll take some getting used to, but I'll be ok. Besides, I'm not really alone; I'm sure no one here will let anything happen to me."

Charlene laughed. "That's for sure. I was surprised by how friendly everyone has been, but I'm glad of it."

I nodded. I hadn't expected it either, but I was also glad. I thought I'd be left mostly alone, especially when I learned there was already an established community here. However, I hadn't even been here a week, and these people had welcomed me with open arms. I felt more comfortable here than I had at college. It had taken ages for me to feel comfortable there, and that was with Shelly living with me.

I sighed happily. "Yeah."

Charlene grinned. She knew I felt comfortable here. We sat a while longer, enjoying each other's company and the hot water. Finally, Charlene said, "Come here."

"Huh?" I said, warily. She'd spread her legs a bit, and was waving me over.

"Come here, I'll wash your back."

I frowned. "We can't wash in here. Besides, I already did."

Charlene rolled her eyes. "I'll rub your back, then." I cautiously moved to sit with my back to her between her feet. "Scoot back some more."

"Um, Charlene?" I said as I reluctantly scooted back a little more.

Charlene sighed, and ran her hands over my back. "It's been a long time since we had a bath together. It was one of the things I looked forward to on trips. I've missed bathing with my girl."

I had to grin. Charlene had been a stewardess. She refused to be called a Flight Attendant, as she said she was not an androgynous being who looked after an airplane. She was a woman who took care of the airplane's passengers. Besides, there was a backlash against political correctness at the time. People who were PC had a hard time dealing with a public that increasingly wasn't. I don't mean that the public wasn't any worse than normal. They just didn't put up with political correctness anymore. They wouldn't deal with flight attendants. They dealt with stewards and stewardesses.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.