Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Sunday Aug 9,

Faith woke me up again, and we had a nice work out. I didn't stay as long as I would have liked, because of our shopping trip. After a quick shower, I went over to check the mail. I'd talked to Amy and Sue last night. They weren't long chats, but they were pleasant. While talking with Sue, she asked me if I'd gotten her letter yet. I'd completely forgotten about the mailbox. I could see Sue rolling her eyes at me, saying "D'uh!" when I told her that. I was surprised to find I had some mail. There was Sue's letter, along with one from her parents, one from Amy, and one from Mitch. I stuffed them into my purse to read later, went into the store and got some of the things on my list. I'd just finished putting them away when Dad knocked, opened the door, and asked if I was ready. I'm still not sure about the lean-to, but we got lots of wood along with the tools and supplies to build one. I may not be sure about it, but at least Dad is happy.

After leaving Home Depot, we went over to Lenny's for an early lunch, and used one of the coupons the manager at home had given me. I'm going to have to write and thank him again. Then we went to Costco, where Dad stocked up on things for me. Then we went back to the park and started on the lean-to. Dad made sure it was ok to dig, and then dug some holes for the posts. While he was doing that, I got out the saw-horses and the tools. Charlene supervised.

Dad decided to attach the lean-to to the side of the shed and build it across the drive. Between the lean-to and the shed, pretty much the entire back is covered. There's just a little space on either side to walk around them. I'm not sure I like that. I'm hoping I'll still be able to see the scenery from the trailer. It's too dark to tell right now.

After digging the holes, Dad measured and cut the posts. Then he measured again and drilled a big hole in two of the posts about eight inches from the bottom. He had Charlene and I hold the posts, then he ran a PVC pipe though them along the ground to the shed. His plan was to build a threshold across the bottom of the lean-to and the pipe is to run the wires through to the shed. That way we wouldn't have to dig up the drive. He got more pipe to go along the edge of the drive to the connection. As soon as he had the pipe through he filled in the holes. Charlene and I were both glad to let go of the posts when he was done, as they were heavy!

By that time, we had an audience. I guess people heard the sound of the saw. It is kind of hard to miss. Dad and the guys started talking about his plans, and they all went to work. I was sent inside to turn the radio on to the game. I opened the dining room windows so they could hear better, and I wouldn't blast my eardrums out going inside.

By the end of the day, I had a new lean-to attached to my shed; they both have electricity, and Dad's team won. That made Dad and some of the guys happy, and the others weren't too upset. After the lean-to was finished, Dad started barbecuing, and others were arriving with extra dishes.

While Dad cooked, I moved things around in the sheds. When Dad showed me the drawing he'd done of the lean-to, it was connected to the shed by the roof and the rear wall. One of the guys had the idea of extending the front wall to the post too and building another counter between them, against the wall of the shed. So that's what they did. Now I've got someplace to put the ladder and the lawn chairs where they'll be out of sight without taking up room in the shed. They'll fit under the counter. I don't know what I'll put on the counter yet, but I've been told that it'd make a good place to pot plants. I guess I could do that.

Dinner was really good, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. When we left Costco, I was kind of worried about where I was going to put it all. I was halfway thinking I'd have to rent freezer space, but I needn't have worried. All the meat that didn't go into the trailer or motor home's freezer was eaten for dinner. A lot of the soda was gone too, but there was still a lot left in Henry for me to put away. It's now in the shed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.