Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Friday Aug 7

I didn't sleep well again last night; I didn't wake up screaming, or anything, but I didn't sleep well. I also woke up early. Needless to say, I wasn't feeling happy when I got dressed and headed for the beach. I had on a pair of baggy sweats over my swimsuit, as it was still cold and foggy out. I took along a cooler with some drinks, my backpack with towels, and a book.

It was kind of scary crossing the highway and going down into the fog. I kind of wanted to go back and get a flashlight, but I thought that if I did I'd go back to bed — so I didn't. When I got to the beach, I went to the spot I was at my first time here, and I was surprised to see Faith stretching. She gave me a smile and said, "Good morning, Sam. Care to join me?"

I hesitated, but said, "Ok, if you're sure it's no trouble."

Her smile got bigger. "It's no trouble. Come on, I'll help you stretch out."

It was nice stretching and doing yoga with Faith, and it was very kind of her to help me. I had a good time, really. I was sorry when she had to go cook breakfast for the kids. I doubt she got as good a workout as she normally did, but I think she enjoyed it too. At least I hope she did. She did say we'd continue afterwards if I wanted. I said, "Um, ok, thanks." She gave me a smile and went back. I continued to stretch and do some yoga for a bit, and then I sat down to read.

I read a couple chapters, and then just started crying. I don't know why I started crying, but I felt a little better afterwards. By that time, the fog had lifted some and the sun was trying to peek out. I took my sweats off and went into the water. It took me a while to get into it, as it was cool, but it wasn't as cold as the beaches closer to home.

I splashed around in the waves and swam a little. When I saw Faith wave to me from the rock, I waved back, and let the water carry me back to shore. I blushed when I realized that Faith was nude again. "You don't mind if I'm nude, do you, Sam?"

I shook my head. I didn't mind. I want her to be comfortable, besides it's a clothing optional beach. Who am I to say she has to stay clothed?

She smiled. "Thanks, I'm hoping to catch some sun before lunch."

I came out of the water and went to my towel, being careful not to splash her. As I dried off, she said, "Did you want to do some more yoga, or just lay out in the sun?"

"Uh, whatever you want is ok with me."

"How about a couple run-throughs to get the tension out. Then we can relax and enjoy the sun."

"Um, ok."

It was strange doing yoga with her in the nude, but it was ok as long as I didn't look right at her. When I did, I'd blush. After a while though, I kind of got used to her being nude, so it wasn't as bad. After a few poses, we did a few stretches to relax. Faith took a deep breath, let it out, and said, "Thanks, I needed that. Those kids can be such a handful!"

I smiled. "I can imagine"

She smiled back. "I'm sure you'll eventually get to experience them first hand. For now though, let's forget about them and enjoy the sun before I have to get back."

"That sounds like a plan," I said, with a grin. She grinned back.

I got my sunscreen out and started to put it on when she said, "Here let me, I'll do your back and you can do mine, ok?"

"Um, ok?" I said, hesitantly, and handed her the bottle. I lay down on my towel as she put some in her hands and warmed it. Then she held her hands just over the skin of my back, close enough so that I could feel the warmth of her hands, but not so close that she actually touched me. I tensed a bit as I waited for her to touch me, but then gradually relaxed. When she finally did touch me, I didn't jump at all. She let her hands rest on me for a moment before spreading the sunscreen. It felt good! She didn't just rub it on, she massaged it in. It wasn't a full massage, but it felt really good! Occasionally I'd moan or jump when she'd hit a tight spot, but it was pleasant.

As she put the lotion on me, she said, "Sam, you're so tense! You really need to come over and let me give you a massage."

I was reluctant, but when she asked, "This feels good, doesn't it?"

I had to agree, it did!

"Good. It'll feel even better if I were really giving you a massage." She hit a sensitive spot, I moaned, and gave in. "Ok, maybe next week sometime?"

I could tell Faith was smiling when she said, "That's great, I know it'll help you, and that you'll enjoy it. I'll check my appointment book and let you know when I'm available so you can pick the time best for you, ok?"

I nodded. I'm still surprised I agreed, but Faith did make me feel good, and I felt comfortable with her. I even felt comfortable enough to move my straps down my arms so she could do my shoulders. I was less comfortable after she'd finished the back of my legs, which I hadn't expected, and said, "Ok, Sam, you're all set. My turn."

I pulled my straps back up on my shoulders and sat up, as Faith was lying down on her blanket. I picked up the sunscreen and hesitated. She had a whole lot of back to cover.

"Uh."

I could hear the smile in her voice when she said, "You don't have to do my butt, Sam, but if you could do my back that would be great."

I thought, Just her back. I can do that, and said, "Ok."

I tried to do it like she did, but I doubt I did it half as well. She did say I had a nice touch and asked if I'd considered going into massage therapy. I said I hadn't. I suppose it would be nice to know how to do it, even if I just practiced on family and friends.

That thought hurts as much now as it did then but I'm not going to cry. I'm not!

I paused and shook some while I tried to keep from crying. Faith asked if I was ok. I nodded, and then said, "Yes," and asked if she wanted me to do her legs.

She said, "That would be great, but you don't have to."

I told her it was ok, and moved down to her feet. That probably wasn't such a good idea. Faith was lying with her legs slightly spread, and when I looked up I could see everything, and I mean absolutely everything! It was a nice everything, I suppose, but I wasn't prepared to see her tonsils.

I gasped, "Oh, my!" and then blushed when she asked, "What is it?" as she leaned up and looked back at me. I looked away and said, "N-nothing."

I think it was the fact I was blushing down to my toenails that made her realize the view I had.

"Oh, Sam, I'm sorry! I didn't realize," She said as she closed her legs

"I-it's ok," I stuttered, as I started to put sunscreen on her leg again. "I-I didn't either; it kind of surprised me."

"I'm sorry. You don't have to continue if you don't want to."

"N-no, it's ok."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"I-it's ok."

As I worked my way up her leg, I tried very hard to keep my eyes on just her leg. I still couldn't help seeing part of her pussy and her anus though. I was glad when I'd finished, as I was feeling rather weird and more than a bit confused. I moved back to my towel, keeping my back to her as she finished up. When she'd finished she said, "Thank you, Sam. I really am sorry about making you uncomfortable."

"It's ok, it's not your fault. I just kind of forgot."

She looked at me and said, "That's good. It means you're getting more comfortable with nudity. I'm glad."

I gave her a small smile, picked up my book and said, "Your boyfriend must love that view" Then I dropped my book and clapped my hands over my mouth. For the life of me, I still can't believe I'd said that!

I looked at her with wide eyes, and she was staring back at me, surprised. Then she laughed. "Yes he does! He's even done paintings and drawings of it."

My eyes got wider. I didn't think it was possible, but they did!

"I'll have to show them to you when you come over."

"Of course I can't blame him any. I love the view too."

I think my glasses were the only things that kept my eyes balls from falling out of my head, my eyes were so open!

That made her laugh even more. When her laughter had died down some, she rolled onto her side and put her hand over her pussy. "Don't you think this is nature's most beautiful flower?"

I looked down at her hand, back up to her face, blushed, and looked away. "I-I suppose so."

I could see her smile out of the corner of my eye as she lay back down. "I think so. It doesn't matter the age or shape, I think they're all beautiful flowers."

I suppose she's right, not that I've seen a lot! They do have a certain beauty though. Hers sure did. I wonder if anyone would think my flower was beautiful. I wish I'd found out earlier.

We turned over after a while and put more sunscreen on. I kept my eyes on me and my book, since I was done before her. I didn't have as much to cover.

I was sorry when Faith had to go. Despite my embarrassment I'd enjoyed her company. She sighed and said, "Got to go get lunch, and then get ready for work." It's weird, I felt strangely disappointed when she put her dress on. I started to get up too, and she told me that I didn't need to.

I told her that it was ok, that I was getting kind of hungry myself. I pulled my sweat pants on and put on my socks and shoes. I put my towel and sweatshirt in my backpack and picked everything up. Faith waited for me, and we walked back together. We thanked each other again for the workout and help with the sunscreen. We didn't mention the view. Then she went on to her trailer, and I went into mine.

Charlene greeted me as I entered the trailer saying, "Hi, Sam. Did you have a good morning?"

I nodded.

"That's good. Hungry? Lunch will be ready soon."

I nodded again, and then kissed her cheek, "Give me a couple minutes to wash up"

"You got it."

I quickly grabbed a change of clothes and a quick shower and joined Charlene at the picnic table for lunch. She gave me a smile and said, "Do you wanna go get your father and let him know lunch is ready?"

"Um, sure. Where is he?"

"He's up at the rec hall playing one of those video games. He said he hasn't seen one since he was a kid, and just had to play it while we were here."

"Oh, uh, ok. I'll be back."

I ran over to the rec hall to find Dad playing an old arcade game called "Star Wars". He was bobbing and weaving along blasting neon-blue Tie Fighters. I stood there for a couple minutes trying not to laugh. Dad looked and acted just like a little kid. When he finally noticed me, he grinned and said, "Hi Sweetie! Want to have a go?"

"Maybe later. Charlene said to tell you lunch was ready."

"Uh? Oh, sure, ok, be right there," He said distractedly, his mind already back on the game.

"I'll tell her you said that."

"Good girl, you do that."

I'd just rounded the corner of the building when I heard him say, "Tell who I said what?"

I laughed, and ran back to Charlene.

Dad arrived when we were finishing lunch. "Honey, what was it you wanted?" he asked. Charlene and I started laughing.

"I sent her to tell you lunch was ready."

"Oh, so that was it."

I rolled my eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.