Getting Away
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Thursday Aug 8,

I didn't sleep much yesterday. Charlene woke me up from my nap for dinner. Dad barbecued; it was good. A few people stopped by to say hi. Mavis and Hank also stopped in to see if we needed anything, which was nice of them. After dinner I helped clean up, and then started on my diary. I got so wound-up thinking about everything, I got a headache and went to bed early. I didn't get to sleep, because the phone rang as soon as I got into bed. When I picked it up, it was Sue. We talked for a while, then Stephanie took the phone and I talked to her, and afterwards, Dan said hello. I was glad I could talk to them, but it also made me feel bad. I kept wishing I could hand the phone to Shelly and say, They're your parents, you talk to them, but I couldn't. As much as it frustrated me, I was glad that they'd called and that I could talk to them. I was sorry when they hung up, but was also glad, because I'd just hung up when Amy called.

My heart felt like it was taking flight when she said, "Hi Sam? It's Amy. I hope it's ok that I called."

OK? It was wonderful! I wanted to scream She called! She called! while jumping up and down for joy. It was also nerve-wracking that she called me. Me! I felt like I did when Paul called me after I understood he wanted me — so happy that I felt lighter than air and too scared to talk.

"Hi!" I quickly said, my voice squeaking. "Of course it's ok for you to call."

Amy said she was glad, and we talked about our day. She was surprised about the beach, but thought it could be fun. The thought of being on a clothing optional beach with her gives me this really weird, excited feeling. It's kind of like how I'd imagine Paul naked, or him seeing me naked — scared but excited. Arrg! Now I'm even remembering Shelly naked, and I like it! Why is Shelly all of a sudden in the yum category of nude bodies? I never used to think of her like this, and we've been naked together. For that matter, why is Amy? I didn't used to be attracted to other girls. What's wrong with me?

Ignore that last part; I don't know who wrote it. It must have been written by an evil me.

After Amy and I said our good-nights and hung up, I tried and tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I tried reading, but I'd finished my book, and didn't feel like starting another, so I changed clothes, grabbed a blanket, keys, and a flashlight, wrote a quick note, and went to the beach.

For some reason, it felt kind of scary being outside. It didn't before, but I guess that's because I wasn't thinking, or maybe it was the different environment? I also didn't have to cross a highway in the dark on foot. I did get to the beach ok, and I have to say it was breathtaking. The moon and the stars were so bright! At home there's so much light-noise you can't really see the stars. On cloudy nights there's so much light noise you could read a book. Not here though, the moon and stars were so brilliant here, I wished I'd brought a camera. I'll have to do that one day. I'll also have to find out how to take photographs at night.

I was a little surprised to find out how well my glasses worked at night. My old ones had a lot of glare, which made it hard to see at times. These new ones were great; I'm glad I got them.

When I got to the beach, I didn't go on the other side of the rock like before. I didn't want to do that at night. I sat in the sand with the blanket around me and watched the stars sink beyond the horizon while I tried to think.

I didn't end up doing much thinking. I certainly didn't get my feelings sorted out. I mostly tried to avoid thinking about how I felt. I know I'll have to sometime, but I don't want to right now — I'm scared to. Besides, I'm not sure where to start. I spent the night watching the moon and stars sink below the horizon, and the waves wash up on the beach. I didn't get a whole lot accomplished. Still, I was feeling a little better by the time the sun was coming up and the surfers were coming out. I was also more than ready for bed.

I passed Faith on my way up the service road. She was dressed for yoga, in tights and a sports bra. She seemed surprised to see me up. Of course, I was surprised to see her too. It was kind of cold and a little foggy. We didn't say anything about it though. We said, "Good morning," to each other. I wished her a nice workout. She asked if I wanted to join her. I was kind of tempted, as I like doing yoga. I'm not good at it, but it's a lot easier than aerobics, and less dangerous. I yawned and said, "Maybe next time."

Faith said, "That'd be nice; I'll look forward to it."

I smiled and said, "See you." She said, "Later." We both grinned.

When I got back to camp, Charlene was knocking on the trailer door. She was surprised to see me come around Henry. She gave me a double-take and said, "I thought you were asleep. You haven't been up on the beach all night, have you?"

"Um, not all night."

She shook her head. "Oh, Sam," she said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back, and we went inside.

When I yawned, she said, "I take it you're not ready for breakfast."

"I'm sorry."

She shook her head. "It's ok, Sweetie, you sleep well. I'll check on you later."

I nodded and said, "Thanks"

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I undressed, and left my clothes and blanket at the base of the stairs. I planned to shake the sand out of them when I got up later. I pulled on my nightshirt, shut the accordion door to the bedroom in case Charlene or Dad came in, lay down on the bed and went to sleep.

I woke up around lunchtime. Charlene was in the kitchen fixing lunch, and my clothes weren't at the bottom of the stairs anymore. "They're in the hamper, I shook the sand out," she said when she saw me looking.

I said, "Thanks," and gave her a kiss. I went up, got some clothes to change into, and had a shower. Then, dressed in shorts and a halter top, I went out and joined Charlene and Dad at the picnic table for lunch. Lunch was good — sandwiches and chips. During lunch we talked about sheds again. A shed would be nice, but I'm still not sure about it. I asked if we could just put a lid on Henry. Dad looked thoughtful.

"I suppose we could do that, but it would make hauling the trailer harder later." He paused a bit, and then asked, "What do you plan to do when you travel?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not sure when or where I'd go right now. I'm not in any hurry."

Dad nodded. "I was wondering what you'd think about having a truck camper?"

I paused between chips. A truck camper? Oh boy! He's planning on spending more money soon. Not that that's a bad thing, but I feel guilty that he's spending so much on me. Still, I suppose a truck camper would be nice to use on trips. I wouldn't have to take the trailer. Then again, how would we move the trailer later? He wasn't sure.

Finally, I said, "I suppose I could use the tent if I don't take the trailer. I could set it up in the back of Henry if I'm going to be gone a while."

"That would work." Dad said.

"What would you do about food?" Charlene asked.

"There's the ice chest. I could keep food in it and cook on the camp stove."

"How about your bathroom needs?"

I wasn't sure about that one. I don't like using public bathrooms — who does? They're usually really gross. I have when I didn't have a choice, unless they were way too gross. Even clean, they're not my first choice. I guess I'd just have to use them, public showers too, unless I took the trailer with me.

Dad said he could get me a portable chemical toilet.

"Eeauuww!!!" Charlene and I both said. I suppose it is an option, but still — Eeauuww!

Dad laughed.

After lunch, he and Charlene were going to go to the beach. I tried to stop them by saying they should wait a while after eating. Dad rolled his eyes and said he wouldn't swim for a while. When I finally ran out of excuses for them not to go, I said, "You just want to go ogle naked women."

Dad grinned and said, "No, I'm going to ogle a naked Charlene."

Charlene patted him on the shoulder. "Good boy"

Dad's grin got bigger. Then he asked if I was going to go. I didn't know if Dad planned to wear a swimsuit or not, and I sure wasn't in a hurry to find out.

"Maybe next time" I said.

"Good," he said. "That way I don't have to worry about boys ogling you"

"What about other girls?" Charlene asked teasingly.

I know I turned bright red.

Dad opened his mouth and stopped. After a moment, he said, "I'm locking you in the trailer where it's safe."

I rolled my eyes. "Go, I'll clean up."

They went to their motor-home to change. I heard a lot of laughing and giggling. I don't want to think about why they were laughing and giggling, but it made me happy to hear. They came out a couple minutes later, and said they'd see me later. I waved until they'd rounded Henry. I saw Dad pat Henry on the hood as he passed. Then I went in to finish cleaning up. When I finished, I looked around until I found a book to read and a small music player, and went back outside. I put a tape in the player, put it on the table, and parked myself in a folding lounge chair to read. I'd read a couple chapters when I heard a beep. When I looked up, I saw Faith wave from a car. I waved back, and she drove off. I went back to my reading. Every now and then I'd look up, as someone going past would say, "Hi." I'd say, "Hi," back. Mostly though, I was left to my book. It was nice. I did get up occasionally to change tapes, refill my drink, and to get some cookies, so it wasn't like I spent the entire afternoon on my butt with my nose in a book.

Around five o'clock, I put my book and player away, and went down to the beach to see if Charlene and Dad wanted me to start dinner. I was really hoping I wouldn't see Daddy naked. I know I've seen him naked before, but that was when I was young and innocent. Now, it feels weird thinking about him being naked. It wasn't exactly an icky feeling, and it didn't exactly feel wrong, but it definitely felt weird. So I was really nervous when I got to the beach.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.