Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Tuesday, October 13

I still can't believe Dad bought a trailer for Charlie. It is cute though, but it was still a big surprise. I found out about the trailer after getting a massage from Faith. I was going to reschedule it, but Charlene and Dad both insisted I go ahead and it was really great. I was just leaving when Dad pulled up on Charlie asking, "Hey, Stranger, need a lift?"

Charlene was riding in the sidecar. She explained, "He saw it at a yard sale and just had to get it," with an eye roll, but she was smiling so I could tell she wasn't mad.

It is a cute trailer, like I said. It looks like this big streamlined box with a little hitch in front, a luggage rack on top, and a single wheel sticking out of the back. It looks like it can carry a lot too. It's almost big enough to ride in. In fact, I'm sure a child or small adult could as it's that big. I'm kind of worried about Charlie pulling it, but Dad assures me that he'd have no trouble with it since Grandpa used to have one.

When I asked about what happened to it, Dad shrugged, "He didn't need it anymore, so he sold it."

I thought that was a bummer and couldn't help wondering if this was the same trailer. Its paint job does match Charlie's.

Dad said, "The only way to be sure is to hunt up all the paperwork and check the serial numbers, but I'm not sure they're still around. Charlie seems happy though."

I had to agree. "Yeah he does."

Dad looked at me, "Are you happy with it, Sam?"

I smiled and gave him a hug. "Yes, Daddy, I love it. Thank you."

Dad hugged me back, while saying to Charlene, "See. I told you she'd like it."

Charlene rolled her eyes, but she was smiling too.

Then Dad told me to take Charlie out for a spin. I wasn't sure where to go. Charlene grinned, "Where else, Shopping!"

That made me laugh and Dad groan.

I wasn't sure, but they both thought it would be a good idea. Dad said, "We need to get some things anyway, so let's do it."

I shrugged. "Okay, do I have time for a quick shower?" I'd just had a massage and was still covered in oil. And, yes, if you must know my massage included my breasts and yes it was still embarrassing. It still felt good though and the massage was very relaxing.

They both agreed that would be okay. Charlene wanted to change anyway, since she was still dressed in her workout clothes. After a quick shower and change of clothes, I met Charlene at the end of my drive and after patting Henry's hood, I climbed into Charlie's sidecar.

We visited a few thrift shops, and used book store, and then we went to the mall. We had a good time. I tried not to over do it on the books, but I did get some. Actually, most were craft books, but I did get a few others. It was pretty embarrassing being dragged into Frederika's Secret, but I did get a really nice lavender bra and matching panties. What was even more embarrassing was Charlene trying on things too and kept teasing me by asking if I thought Dad would like them. I'm glad she wanted my opinion, but sheesh! I don't need to know what lingerie she's going to wear to get Dad into bed. Heck, I don't even want to think about them being in bed. I mean I'm glad they're happy and in love, but I so don't need to know about that!

All in all, we didn't go wild, but we each had several bags when we left. It took a little doing but we managed to get everything to fit inside Charlie's trailer. I think he really likes it. I liked it too. Without it we would have had to put everything in the sidecar.

After we had the trailer packed Charlene had me call Dad to ask where he wanted to meet for lunch. We settled on a Lenny's and we started up Charlie and headed over. When we arrived I was surprised to see that Dad had covered Clyde's bed with a tarp.

Lunch was good. I think their grilled chicken is really good. Charlene teased Dad about his ordering a cheeseburger, but she ordered one too. They just had different kinds. She had the teriyaki burger and he had the double cheese. When we finished what we could and put the boxed up leftovers in Clyde, we followed Dad over to a sporting goods store. I wasn't sure why we were at the gun store and it made me nervous.

It turns out Dad had me fitted for my shoulder holster. He wanted to be sure I could wear if comfortably. Comfort is good, but I'd rather not wear it at all. I do have to say the lady did a good job fitting it for me, but it was embarrassing having her talk about my breasts in front of Charlene and Dad. I do have to agree that it's easier to pull out the gun by reaching under my breasts than by reaching over them. I just hope I never have to do that.

When I was all fitted, Dad thanked her and she told him, "Anytime, and don't forget you can order from our website."

Dad told her, "I'll be sure to check it out, thanks," and we left. When we arrived at Clyde, Charlene asked, "Okay, Alex. What did you do?"

"Nothing much. I just bought some freeze dried meals and some MREs."

Charlene crossed her arms. "Uh huh. How many?"

Dad looked bashfully at Clyde. Charlene and I both said, "Good grief."

"Did you buy out the store?"

"No, I just bought a couple dozen of each."

"Why?"

"I thought Dan and I could use them when we go hunting, or Sam could if she decides to go camping. I also got her some more camping supplies."

"But you've already bought me lots of camping supplies, Dad," I reminded him.

"Sure, but if you decide to take your bike and trailer, you can carry more with you."

I didn't know what else to say, so I just said, "Okay, thanks, Dad."

He smiled.

In addition to all the food, he also bought me a portable camp stove. It's not a little Sterno one he already got me, but a larger one that can use wood. It kind of looks like a metal traffic cone that's been cut in half, but I'm told it works well.

With that, we decided to head back here. It turns out Dad had also stopped at Costco and bought more baking supplies, rice, oatmeal, tapioca, powdered bread mix, a lot of different powdered drinks, along with other dry goods, like lots and lots of our favorite cereals, and all kinds of herbs and spices. He also bought big containers of liquid items like syrup and condiments.

As if all that wasn't enough, he also bought one of those barrel type barbecue grills that had another little barrel stuck onto the side of it. That wasn't all he got either. He also bought a space heater, fifty pounds of pottery clay, and a portable pottery wheel. No, I have no idea what he was thinking. Nor do I know what we're going to do with it. There were also a couple cases of two stroke motor oil for Charley and some of the power tools, and a couple big bottles of fuel stabilizer.

How do you stabilize a liquid without freezing it?

When we got back, Charlene and I unpacked Charlie, then helped Dad unload Clyde. We had to carry a lot of boxes in and figure out where to put them all, since the trailer was already pretty packed. Most of them ended up piled up in the garage.

When I asked where we were going to park Charlie, Dad smiled and pulled out a cover for him and his trailer out of Clyde's backseat. I guess he stopped at a motorcycle shop too.

After Clyde was unpacked, Dad put the grill together and started cooking. Charlene and I put our purchases away, then I went back and helped Dad while Charlene made a salad and set the picnic table. Dinner was nice. Dad barbecued burgers on the new grill. After I helped clean up, Dad and Charlene excused themselves to take a walk on the beach. I gave them a hug and kiss and wished them a good night.

I'd just gotten back and started reading a book when Mark called and asked if I was free to do some modeling. I was, so I left a note, just in case Mom and Dad decided to check on me after their walk, and headed over to Faith's and Mark's. May was already there and in the black dress. I went into the bedroom and changed into the white one. We modeled for about an hour and a half. The first half, May was in front and I was the second half. When we'd finished, Mark thanked us and Faith gave us some fresh brownies. They were yummy!

May walked me home and gave me a hug, thanking me for modeling with her. I couldn't help hugging her back and telling her she was welcome. Then we wished each other a good night.

I found a note from Mom and Dad wishing me a good night. I wished them the same. I didn't go over and do it. I didn't want to interrupt whatever they might have been doing. I just said, "Good night, Mom, good night, dDad." Then I had a nice bath, after which I read and enjoyed Faith's brownies with a glass of chocolate milk.

It's late now, so I think I'm going to brush my teeth and go to bed. Good night.

Amy just called and we had a nice chat. I told her about my day. She said she'd love to go for a ride in Charlie some time. I told her I'd love that too. We couldn't do anything else because Amy's roommate was in the room, but I think we both wanted to. I know I did. I wish she was here. She said she did too. She's doing well though. She said she missed me. I missed her too. After we hung up, I lay in bed and let my hands roam gently over my body, pretending they were hers. I didn't go that far. Okay, I did, but just once. Mmm, I can still feel the glow.

Wednesday, October 14

Today was kind of a lazy day. We worked out in the morning and I helped with breakfast and lunch, but the rest of the day we just laid around and relaxed.

Breakfast was funny, though. We had soggy toast. When the kids corrected him he said, "Naw, it can't be. It was made in America. You saw Beth make them."

That got all the kids saying that it was just called French toast.

Dad asked, "Really?" Then he looked at the toast and asked it, "Are you French? Hello! Parlez vous Francais?"

When it didn't reply, he said, "Nope it's not French, just soggy."

That made the kids laugh. Of course, the teens looked at Dad like he'd lost his mind, and the adults just smiled and shook their heads. I thought it was funny.

After breakfast, Charlene went over to Faith's to get a massage, and other than that we didn't do much. Well, we did put up the tent room so Charlene could hang out nude without having to go down to the beach. I wore the small bikini she bought me. I did try going topless while Charlene napped. I think she might have peeked a couple times, but I'm not sure. She was sleeping when I told her it was time for her to turn over.

Dad played around in the garage while listening to a game. I think he had fun though. He's building a model of the Queen Mary. He also made fresh ice cream. Isn't he great?

After a while, Charlene and I had enough sun. I was totally surprised when, instead of getting dressed, she just headed back to her trailer totally nude. Sure, she just had to go out the tent door, take a couple steps, past a tree, and step into the trailer door, but still, she was totally nude!

I asked, "Charlene! What are you doing?"

"Going in to get a drink."

"But you're naked!"

"So? Most of the people here have seen me nude already," and she walked over to their trailer!

A few minutes later, Charlene called, "Sam, want some fresh ice cream?"

I called back, "Is that a silly question?"

She laughed.

As I was entering the trailer, Dad came in from the garage, asking, "Did someone say something about ice cream?" with a grin.

I love homemade ice cream! It tastes so much better than the kinds you get in the store. We each had a bowl and some cookies while watching a movie. And yes, Charlene stayed nude and I was still in my bikini.

About halfway through, Charlene and Dad disappeared for a while. Dad headed for the bathroom while Charlene was putting the dishes in the washer. The next thing I knew, she was gone and there were giggles and gasps coming from the front of the trailer. It was so embarrassing! I was blushing even before they came out.

When they rejoined me a little while later, Dad looked very pleased with himself. When she came out a few minutes later, Charlene looked very pleased too. I tried to imitate them and pretend nothing had happened. It wasn't easy because I could smell the sex on them. It was so gross. What makes it worse is that I recognized the smell. After thinking about it, I realized this wasn't the first time Dad and Charlene, or even Mom had snuck off for a quickie. Ugh! At least they opened the window to air out the bathroom.

Charlene and Dad snuggled for the rest of the movie, and when it was over, we watched another. Then I set the table, while Charlene fixed a salad. We heated up some leftover barbecued chicken for dinner. After dinner, we watched another movie and then some TV while having dessert. I like the new Perry Mason series. They did a really good job of matching the new cast to the old. I think the original is better, but the new one is still pretty good.

After the news, we talked about our plans for tomorrow. We don't really have any. Once we had our plans, or lack there of, settled, we wished each other a good night and I scampered back home. It was cold and I was in a bikini. I wasn't going to take a leisurely stroll.

Once I was inside, I nudged the heat up a little and called Amy while checking my e-mail. It felt so good hearing her voice. We didn't talk too long since it was late, but it we did make a date to talk more tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to it. After we hung up, I wrote to Sue, Stephanie, and Dan to let them know about our day.

(Yawn) It's late. I'm going to get ready for bed now. I'm planning to go to bed topless tonight. It does feel good. I thought about going completely nude, but I'll wait a couple more days to do that.

Good night.

Thursday, October 15

Today was nice. We spent the morning goofing off on the beach. After lunch, we played around on the grass with a Frisbee with the kids for a bit. After they headed back to class, Dad bought a couple pumpkins and we brought them back and drew faces on them. They look pretty cute.

Dad wanted to go to Holiday Warehouse, but Charlene told him it could wait. So we're going tomorrow. The rest of the day was spent playing Battletech and watching movies.

Well, Charlene and I tried to play, but Dad still won nearly every game. The only time we beat him we had to gang up on him and he still took out more than half of our forces. He says we're actually playing pretty well, but he just has more experience, even if he says he is rusty.

When I told Amy about it, she gave me some things to try. I'm going to have to go through more of Dad's rule books so I can read up on the different munitions she said to use. If she's right, Dad will be in for a surprise the next time we play.

Friday, October 16

Mom (Charlene) and Dad had a great time at Holiday Warehouse and again decorating the trailer. They even got the girls to help. They came by after school to ask if they could hang out and do their homework in my tent room. After the decorating was done, Mom and Dad helped the girls with their homework. They mostly just helped the girls figure out a couple questions. When they had to go, Charlene sent them off with some cookies and thanks.

Dad barbecued for dinner and we ate it in the living room while watching the first Star Voyage movie. I stayed for the second, but begged off on the third. It was getting late and I had a date, of sorts. I didn't tell them that though. They did agree it was getting late, so we all said good night. I came back and called Amy. We had a wonderful talk, and yes, we ended up having phone sex again. Hmmm, it was wonderful. We both agreed actually being together was even better, and we're looking forward to being together again, but phone sex still is fun.

Saturday October 17

Charlene and Dad are on their way home. I miss them. I wish they could stay, but I am going home next week so I can watch Sue's play. She's really excited about it. I went over her lines with her again today, and she's really good. I'm really looking forward to seeing her. I'm looking forward to seeing Stephanie and Dan too.

I still miss all of them, even though I am going to be seeing them Thursday night. I'm really looking forward to it.

I think it was really sweet of May, Angelique, and the girls to keep me company and help cheer me up. We spent the morning on the beach and then came back here for lunch and hung out in my tent room. I invited them to stay for dinner and ended up ordering pizza for all of us. We ate it in Mom's and Dad's trailer and watched a movie. They did tell me I could use the trailer and there just wasn't room for all of us in mine.

And yes, if you must know, the girls were mostly nude. A couple kept their bikini bottoms on. I kept my bottoms and top on.

Over all we all had a good day. When it got late, the girls dressed and helped me clean up and take out the trash. I thanked them for keeping me company and they thanked me for having them over. After hugs and wishing them all a good night, they headed home. I locked up Mom's and Dad's trailer and came back here. I checked my e-mail, then gathered up some things and headed over to the laundry room. Once I had the washers going, I headed in and had a nice soak in the tub.

On the way in, I stopped to talk to Beth who was just getting out. She asked if I could drive her to an auto parts store to pick up some parts for her van. Hank is giving it a tune-up at his place. I told her it would be no problem. She thanked me, and after making arrangements to leave after breakfast, we wished each other a good night. I had a really nice, long, hot shower and then a soak in the tub.

I was drying off and had started to get dressed when Faith and Liz came in. They'd just given each other massages and were feeling really good. That's when I found out that Liz has been taking classes and that Faith had been helping her by giving her tips and letting her practice on her.

I said, "That's cool," then asked, "How are the classes going?"

Liz smiled and said, "Great! I'm learning a lot and Faith has been a big help."

I had to agree with that. Faith blushed some and said, "Liz is doing really well." Then she got this thoughtful look on her face and asked, "Sam, how about letting Liz practice on you?"

Liz and I were both surprised by that.

"It would give you more experience, Liz, and you'd get a free massage, Sam."

We both agreed it sounded good, and after talking it over, I'm going to go over to Liz's place tomorrow evening. Since she doesn't have a table, Faith's going to let Liz borrow her portable one. We're both looking forward to it.

By that time, I was dressed and they were undressed, so I told them I'd let them go enjoy their bath and we wished each other a good night. I went over to the laundry, but Hillary and someone else were making out by the washers. When I saw them, I quickly backed up so they wouldn't see me and to give them privacy. The door squeaks though, so as soon as I backed up, I heard Hillary saying that they had to stop, him muttering, and some scrambling around. A minute later, the other door opened and closed. I waited another minute. When I didn't hear anything I headed in and moved my clothes from the washer to the dryer.

I waited for them to dry while reading a Battletech book. When the dryer finished, I took them out and headed home. Now that my clothes are put away, I'm going to bed.

Sunday, October 18

Today was nice. After our workout, I drove Beth over to the parts store and then over to Hank's. His place is actually a part of the park, across the street from the drive leading into the park. It's surrounded by trees, so you can't really see it. When we turned in and passed a building that Beth told me housed the park's emergency generators. Across from it is a single wide house trailer, sideways to us. We pulled up under the awning, parked next to Hank's truck, and got out.

In front of Hank's home was a carport in which a pickup-sized garbage truck, a pickup-sized street sweeper, and a pickup-sized tow truck were parked. I had wondered why I hadn't been wakened by a big garbage truck like I was at home. Now I know why. It's smaller and quieter, and doesn't have that noisy arm the big ones do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.