Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Monday, October 12

Amy called late last night to let me know she got back to the dorms okay. I'm really glad. I was worried. We didn't talk long because she was tired and needed to go to bed, as she had class in the morning. Still, it was so nice hearing from her, even if it was just for a little bit. We both wish she'd had more time to be able to spend here with me. We both agreed that she needed to visit again soon. I also asked about going up to visit her. She told me she'd love that. She also told me she loved me, which gave me a serious case of warm fuzzies.

I told her I loved her too. I could hear the smile in her voice when she said "Thanks, Sam, I'll call you in the morning. Good night."

I wished her a good night too and we hung up. I sighed and did a little happy dance. I feel so great!

I did sleep well too, but I had a strange dream. Shelly and Paul both teased me, but they were nice about it. They were so happy for me and told me so while they hugged me in my dream. Of course, I was totally mortified that they saw absolutely everything! It was so embarrassing, even if it was just a dream.

I think Mom was in my dream too, because I felt warmer and happier. That's also when they both hugged me and said they were happy for me.

I'm glad they were, but I couldn't help worrying that they were disappointed that we'd never done those things. When I asked, Paul kissed me and said, "Of course not, Sam. I want you to be happy, and Amy makes you happy. Besides it was pretty hot watching you and her."

I gasped, "Paul!" while he and Shelly laughed.

When I turned to Shelly, she said, "What he said." Then she gave me this really lust filled look. "And who's to say we still can't?" she asked, with a leer.

My eyes went wide and I gasped, "Shelly!" as my ears started burning. Then I gasped again as Paul put his arms around me from behind and pulled me to him. Suddenly, we were both naked and I could feel his erection pressing between my butt cheeks. Before I could even think about moving, his hand slid up from my waist to cup my breasts. He rolled my nipples between his forefingers and thumbs, making me moan. Then, nibbling on my ear, he said, "Shelly's right, Sam. Who says we can't?"

Then Shelly, now naked too, stepped up to me, covering Paul's hands with hers, and pressing her body against mine. "Anytime you're ready, Sam, just let us know."

They both hugged me then and told me that loved me. I woke up feeling very warm, and very loved. It felt so nice. I'm not sure how long I just laid in bed, enjoying that feeling. And, yes, I also felt aroused. I finally did get up after ... um ... taking care of my arousal. And, yes, it was good, really good!

I had a quick shower and Amy called as I was getting dressed. I couldn't help blushing, even as was I smiling, upon hearing her voice. We didn't get to talk long because she was on her way to class, but it was nice to hear from her.

When Faith arrived a few minutes later, I couldn't help blushing. She just smiled and said, "Good morning," but I knew she knew what we had done. Our workout was pretty embarrassing too. I don't think I stopped blushing, and Faith finally had to tell May that whatever had happened between me and Amy was between me and Amy, and that if I wanted to tell her, I would. Of course, after May apologized, Faith had to go and spoil it by saying, "Whatever it was though, obviously agreed with her. She's not usually this happy in the morning."

May burst out laughing, even as I complained, "Faith!"

She just laughed and gave me a hug saying, "I'm happy for you, Sam."

May agreed and we got back to yoga.

I really should have stayed in bed though, because there was more teasing waiting for me at the rec hall. Everyone wanted to know how Amy was. I told the kids that Amy said "Hi," which made them happy. They made me promise to tell her "Hi" back for them. The teens all wanted juicy details, and Beth finally told them to stop asking personal questions or they'd all get burnt pancakes for breakfast. It is hard to concentrate on flipping pancakes when you're distracted like that. They heeded Beth's warning though, so I only burnt a couple, and just on one side, so they weren't completely ruined.

After breakfast was all cleared away, I went down to the beach to relax for a while. I didn't have it entirely to myself, but there weren't many others, so I was able to relax and get into my book.

I did pay attention to the time so I wasn't late helping out with lunch. I only burnt two sandwiches. Really!

After lunch, I did a little shopping at the store. I was low on milk and tampons. I am so thankful my period didn't start a couple days ago! I don't need to say why, do I? While I was there I also picked up my mail, then I went back down to the beach. I read some and swam a little. When the kids came out for PE, I played Frisbee with them. When they went back up, I sat down to catch my breath and put on more sunscreen. A while later, Angelique came up over the rock, dragging the bag of volleyball equipment behind her. I went and helped, and of course, she asked about Amy's visit.

"So how was it?"

I couldn't help blushing and ducking my head, all while asking, "How was what?"

She rolled her eyes at me, "You know. You told me you wanted to and if Amy wanted to, you would. So did you?"

My blush gave me away.

Angelique gasped, "You did! You did have sex with Amy!"

"Angelique!" I cried softly, "Keep it down!"

She blushed and looked around. Fortunately, the only people around weren't that close so I hopefully they didn't hear her.

She said, "Sorry" and then grinned, "So how was your first time?"

I blushed some more.

"Aright!" she exclaimed, and gave me a hug. "I'm so happy for you!"

I was surprised, but still hugged her back. "Thanks, Angelique. You won't tell anyone, will you?"

She shook her head. "No. Pretty much everyone suspects it, but I won't say anything."

I groaned.

Angelique patted me on the back and laughed. "That's what happens when you live in a small community, but don't worry, Sam. They're all happy for you."

I sighed, "I hope so."

"They are."

"That's good, but it's so embarrassing."

Angelique laughed, "Yeah, I know, but you'll get used to it."

Somehow, I doubt that.

"So what all did you do?"

"Angelique!"

She laughed while spreading out her towel. As she pulled her top off, she asked, "Did you reciprocate?"

"Angelique!"

She laughed again while stepping out of her skirt, then gave me another hug. "I really am happy for you, Sam, even though I didn't get to be your first."

I looked up at her, surprised. She blushed as she admitted, "I did fantasize about it some."

I think I blushed as much as she did. "You fantasized about me?"

She shrugged, then asked, "You don't mind do you?"

It was pretty weird knowing that, but kind of flattering too. I shook my head and told her that. Not that it was weird, but that I was flattered.

Angelique gave me a shy smile. "Thanks." After a few moments, she asked, "Did you ever think about... ?"

I blushed and told her, "I did wonder what it would be like." And I did. I just didn't take it as far as she did, I guess. But I didn't tell her that either.

Angelique's smile got bigger, "Kewl"

I helped her get the volleyball net up and mark out the court. Then we sat down. A little while later, she said, "Sam."

"Hmm?"

"If you ever did need a friend with benefits, I'd still sleep with you."

I looked at her surprised. She blushed, then grinned, "Even though I wouldn't be your first."

I blushed.

A minute or so later, she asked, "Would you? If you needed a friend with benefits."

I blushed and told her, "I'll be sure to remember that if I need a friend with benefits."

She gave me a small smile that grew when I added, "Thanks, Angelique."

"Anytime, Sam." She leaned towards me and her voice got soft and sultry as she said, "And I mean anytime." Then she laughed as I blushed all the way to my toes.

I know she was just teasing me, but I can't help wondering just how much. I couldn't help noticing that her nipples were hard and I don't think they were that way just from the cool air. And, yes, she was nude under her top and skirt.

The rest of the school showed up a few minutes later, and after they undressed and made sure they had sunscreen on, they started to play. I helped May and Angelique by putting sunscreen on their backs and Liz put some on mine. Then we played volleyball for a while. I played to even the sides up.

After class was over, some of us went to cool off in the ocean. Then we laid down to dry off some. Mom (Charlene) and Dad arrived a while later. I was still down on the beach, hanging out with everyone — with bikini on, thank you very much — when they came climbing over the rocks that separated the beaches. Charlene quickly joined the others in the nude. Dad just pulled off his shirt. It's still weird for me to see Charlene nude, but I still got up and ran over to give them a hug. It was a little weird hugging her when she was topless, but I was too happy to see them to think about it at the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.