Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Saturday, October 10

Today was nice, even if May did wake me up earlier than normal so we could help unload the pumpkins. I was kind of grumpy about being up before dawn, but May brought me hot chocolate so I had to forgive her. In all, there were about twenty of us, mostly parents, so it didn't take too long to unload some hay bales that they arranged for a wall, the jumping room, and a whole lot of pumpkins. What was really nice was that those who helped got a free pumpkin. We also got first pick in buying more, so I now have three pumpkins. I'm not sure how I'll decorate them yet.

May did get into a bit of trouble. When the jumping room was inflated, she got in and started jumping around. The farmer yelled, "Hey! You know you're not allowed in there."

May, still bouncing, said, "Somebody's got to test it and make sure it works."

That got a few laughs from the others. The farmer just sputtered. Finally, Mavis said, "Okay, May. You've tested it. Now hop on out of there."

May sighed and hopped out.

I was kind of sore after all the unloading, but I still worked out on the beach with the others. It actually helped. After that, I helped with breakfast, then came home and started to get the wood and tools out for the guys. They came over shortly after, and the skirting was half done by lunchtime. I barbecued some burgers, hot dogs, and links for the guys for lunch. By dinnertime, the skirting was all done, along with the little room under the bedroom area. It's even been painted, white with brown trim, to match the trailer. The guys did a great job and it looks really nice.

They put it together in sections. When some of the guys would get one section done, a couple other guys would take it over and install it, then Carl would paint it. He didn't seem too happy about spending his Saturday painting my home, but he did a good job. He also seemed pleased when I told him that.

Liz did bring some potato salad over. She, Faith, Beth, and others brought over more, along with some baked beans, chili, and chips and dip, along with desserts for dinner. I ended up hosting a barbecue party, so I'm glad I got extra food to barbecue. Mavis also brought the beer over for the guys too. Well, May did in a wagon, but Mavis came over with her to supervise. They also brought extra food with them, which I was grateful for. By the time everything was over, most of the food had been eaten.

Over all it was an exhausting day but we had a good time.


Sunday, October 11

Wowey! It's still hard to believe, but I'm not a virgin any more. Well, technically I am, since I haven't had sex with a guy, well vaginal sex. Still I have had sex now. Lesbian sex, anyway. I've had all day to think about it — like I could do anything else — and it's still hard to believe. And the sex, it was so amazing! It was way better than what I've read or seen. It's even way better than using my fingers! I can't help wanting to do it again. I mean how can I not? It was so incredible! And I thought our phone sex was great! This was way, way, way better!

Still, other than blushing when my friends look at me, or the glow Faith and May say I have, I know I don't look any different. Inside though, I feel different. Like more of my innocence is gone. I suppose that's natural. I've shared my body with someone, after all. I also feel more connected to Amy now. I wonder if she feels the same way. I also wonder if how I feel is normal, but I suppose it is. Shelly said she felt like that when she was with someone she cared about. Besides, I felt the same way after I was with Paul orally. Like I'd given him a part of myself, my innocence, and you know what? I don't regret giving either of them a piece of me.

As hard to believe as what Amy and I did last night is, it's even harder to believe that she drove all this way just to spend the night with me. I mean, I've fantasized about us doing that when she visited next, but I never imagined she'd drive all this way just to spend a single night with me. Just thinking about it gives me this warm feeling inside. So does thinking about what we did, just in a different place. It's no wonder I'm glowing! I feel so loved! Still I was really shocked when I opened my door to see Amy getting out of her car.

I'd thought it was Dad and Charlene, or maybe Stephanie, Dan, and Sue, when I heard a car drive into my space and stop. I put my book down and went to the door and there was Amy smiling up at me.

"Amy! I exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

She smiled and said, "You said I could visit any time, so I'm visiting."

The next thing I knew, I was in her arms and she was kissing me and I was kissing her back. Then she said, "I've missed you".

I told her I missed her too.

Then she kissed her way to my ear and whispered, "I want you."

My knees went weak, as I melted into her and moaned, "Yes."

The next thing I knew, Amy was backing me up my stairs and onto my bed, as our clothes were coming off. As more of my skin was exposed, Amy kissed it, working her way down my body. Neither of us said much other than gasps, moans, or sighs, until Amy took my right nipple into her mouth. I couldn't help gasping "Oh, Amy!" as my back arched and my hands pulled her tighter to my breast.

When she touched my pussy, my hips bucked up against her hand and I clutched at her arms, not to stop her but to hold her, I guess. I was kind of scared, but I didn't want to stop. I threw my head back and cried out when her fingers found my clit and began stroking it. I could feel the pleasure building inside me, and I wasn't the only one enjoying it either. I could feel Amy's pussy, hot and wet, against my thigh.

Then her fingers moved down and she slowly pushed on inside me. I gasped as my eyes flew open. I looked up into Amy's eyes as she continued to stroke her finger in and out of me and rub my clit with her thumb. I wanted to look away, as I felt embarrassed having her watch me, but I couldn't. It was like she'd captured me and wasn't going to let me go until she'd seen me climax. I was also incredibly turned on, so it didn't take long, although it felt like agony, waiting for my pleasure to build to bursting.

I don't normally cry out when I climax. Sometimes I do a little when it's really intense, but not like I did last night. Amy had to silence my scream by kissing me, and she kissed me a long time! I'm not sure how long she kept me at that height, but she finally let down when I started whimpering and weakly tried to push her hand away. Then she held me as I lay limp and panting in her arms.

When I could finally talk, all I could say while looking up at her, was, "Wowey!"

Amy smiled this big very pleased smile, before brushing damp hair from my eyes and kissing me.

It was such a loving kiss that I couldn't help sighing into it. When she broke our kiss and said, "You ain't seen nothin yet," she kissed me again and then started kissing her way down my body. I couldn't help gasping and moaning as she kissed, licked, nibbled, and sucked on parts of my body. Have I said how much I love how it feels having my nipples sucked? In case I didn't, I do! I even liked it when she licked my belly button. Then to my surprise she kissed her way lower.

Okay, I know I should have seen where she was going, but it was my first time. I'm entitled to be surprised.

As she started kissing her way down my hair, I sat up, eyes wide, and gasped, "Amy! You're not going to..."

I didn't finish my question because she did. Oh did she!

At her lick, I gasped in shock and pleasure and fell back on the bed and held on. I thought Amy's fingers felt amazing, but her lips and tongue! It was the most incredible feeling I've ever felt! And the orgasm! Wowey! Bestest, most intense, orgasm ever! Amy had to wrap her arms around my hips long before she finally let me climax, and she took her time doing it, backing off every time I got close, forcing me to climb ever higher until it was too much and I was there. When I started to come down from that one, she started up again, this time adding her finger! The first orgasm I screamed into my pillow. The second, I felt Amy's hand cover my mouth, and then ecstasy!

When I woke up — yes, I passed out — Amy was looking down at me, love and other emotions in her eyes. Her face was very wet and shiny. I couldn't help blushing as I looked up at her.

She smiled, brushed wet hair from my face, told me she loved me, and then kissed me. My heart soared even as I kissed her back. Then I was confused a bit because she tasted different. When I realized I could taste myself on her lips and tongue, I gasped and turned bright red as I touched my lips.

I think Amy understood what I realized, because she huskily said, "Don't worry, you taste great."

As pleased as that made me, I just blushed more and ducked my head. Amy caught my chin though and kissed me again. I kissed her back. Okay, if you must know, I kind of liked the taste too.

Amy and I kissed some more as she pulled a blanket over us. Then she pulled me to her and the next thing I knew, it was really late, or early, depending on how you look at it. I was half draped over Amy, with my head on her shoulder. I don't know how she'd feel about this, but Amy does make a wonderful body pillow. I still couldn't believe what we just did, and we weren't even really a couple yet. I didn't, and don't regret what we did, but I did feel a little guilty about doing it without us being in a relationship.

While I was trying to get my mind and heart settled, I was absent mindedly stroking Amy's right breast. I realized what I was doing when her nipple stiffened up. I blushed and stopped. To my surprise though, Amy sighed, "Don't stop, it feels nice." I looked up at her and she smiled at me. "I love you, Sam".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.