Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Thursday, October 8

Today was nice, as we just stayed in and caught up with each other. Charlene and I did go down to the beach and work out with Faith, and we helped with breakfast, but that was it. While we were doing that, Dad put up my new garage door. It's a roll-up door made of canvas. The bottom is weighted so it won't flap around. Dad also put on a little wood sleeve thing to keep the sides from flapping. It's really pretty cool.

Dad helped with breakfast too. He made face parts out of the pancake batter. He called little round ones eyes, and curving ones smiles or frowns. He even made some with little fangs when May asked. The rest of breakfast got added in too; sausage mustaches and scrambled egg hair.

Angelique and the other teens thought it was silly and childish. Dad just said, "No mustache for you," and took her sausage. While the others were laughing, Dad snatched Tommy's toast. That got them eating. They didn't want to lose any more of their breakfasts. Of course, when they wanted seconds, Dad got the kids to help him make them ask for parts instead of food items.

May thought it was hilarious and had no problems asking for more mustaches, hair, or noses. Charlene just shook her head and let Dad have his fun. I thought it was cute, but I grew up with it. The little kids thought it was cute too and had fun. Beth, Faith, and a couple of the other parents seemed to also think it was cute, but they also seemed a little exasperated since the kids were too busy playing with their breakfasts rather than eating it. That could be why they declined his help with lunch, telling us to go enjoy their visit.

When we got back, we just hung around again. A little while after lunch, we went out and enjoyed the tent room. Dad was trying to help me learn to play Battletech — I was losing badly, even though he was trying hard not to beat me — and Charlene was reading, topless, (I wore a bikini, if you must know) when Angelique and the other girls came in. We heard Angelique say, "Gawd! Guys are such pigs!" The girls were agreeing with her when she opened the door, saying, "Sam, do you mind if we hang out ... oh! Sorry! We forgot your parents were visiting, never mind."

Dad said, "It's okay girls. Come on in."

Charlene sat up and asked, "What happened?"

Leigh blushed as the other girls started going on how the guys were teasing her about keeping her bikini bottoms on. (Grrr!) Charlene and I immediately sympathized with her. Dad didn't get it at first, but at least when Charlene quietly clued him in, he said, "You're right. Boys are pigs." Then he said, "You're welcome to join us if you like."

The girls looked at me and I said, "Sure. "I'll get some more chairs."

The girls helped me bring in the rest of the lawn chairs. Then they got shy about undressing in front of Dad. I can't really blame them though. I suppose they wouldn't have been embarrassed down on the beach, but they were here where it's more private. They eventually did strip down though and had a good time flirting with Dad. He seemed to enjoy it and played along with them. He even tried to teach the girls Battletech. I don't really think they were all that interested, but they put on a good show. Charlene took it all gracefully. And it wasn't like we were left out. Everyone was included in while we talked. We all had a really good time.

A couple hours later, the girls had to go. They thanked us all again as they dressed and left. After they were gone, I thanked them for letting the girls hang out with us.

Dad laughed, saying that he didn't mind as the girls sure knew how to hang out. (Men!)

Charlene teasingly asked Dad, "Are you saying you'd rather they stayed?"

"Nah, I'd rather hang out with you," and waggled his eyebrows.

I thought it was gross, but Charlene seemed to approve of his answer because she laughed, sat in his lap, and gave him a big kiss. I turned away when his hand started to go up. I'm glad they're happy, but I really don't need to watch that. I heard Charlene gasp and then, after a few moments, say, "Later." Then she told him to get the barbecue started for dinner. After he did that, Dad asked me about all the decorations they'd seen around the park.

I told him it was for Halloween and he and Charlene then asked if I was going to be decorating. I said, "I've got some lights. I just haven't put them up yet."

"We can help with that." Dad said, and Charlene agreed. I got them out, and after dinner, we strung lights around the front and side of the trailer, then out to the trees and along the tree edge of my space and back to the trailer. I have another strand of lights that I'm thinking about putting around the awning, but I haven't made up my mind about that yet.

After the lights were up, we put the spooky eyes and things on the lights that were out in midair. It's kind of spooky seeing eyeballs, little spookables, and things floating in the darkness, but it's kind of fun too. At least they're not scary spookables.

Overall, it isn't as elaborate as some There's a couple that have motion sensor things that make a scream and have things pop out at you that makes me scream and jump even though I know it's coming. I think ours look nice though. We've even gotten a few compliments on them, which I think is nice.

After we finished decorating, the three of us took a walk around the park to look at all the decorations others had put up. I still jumped and screamed at the ones that pop out and make noises. Charlene jumped a couple times too. Dad thought it was funny. We had a nice walk. I just hope Dad didn't get too many ideas.

When we got back, we had some popcorn, then some ice cream and cookies, while we watched a couple videos about some of the places they'd gone to. It was nice. I was really sorry when we all got tired and had to call it a night. I gave them both a hug and wished them a good night and they did the same to me.

I'm going to have a shower and go to bed.


Friday, October 9

I miss Charlene and Dad. They did arrive safely at the Queen Mary though, so I'm glad about that, but I still miss them. If I hadn't had to go get wood and groceries for tomorrow, I'd have stayed in bed and cried. As it is, I did have to go, so I didn't get to. We did get to have a nice breakfast together before they left. Then I helped them load their bags into Clyde and they made sure I had keys and everything I needed. I don't, but I told them I did. Then it was hugs and 'love yous, ' I was telling Clyde to keep them safe, and they were gone.

I did cry some but Mavis and Faith gave me some support. Then Mavis reminded me I needed to get building supplies and groceries for tomorrow.

"Oh fiddlesticks!" I exclaimed, when I realized I'd actually managed to forget I had to go to the store. I thanked her for reminding me and started to go get ready when Faith asked if I was going to workout with her. I was conflicted for a bit because I wanted to go with her, but I needed to go shopping.

Faith made up my mind for me when she said, "Come work out, Sam. It'll help and you don't have to rush off to the store right away."

I agreed and went inside to change, then we all went down and did some yoga. Faith was right. It did help.

After lunch, I was getting ready to do my grocery shopping when Mavis called and asked if she could send May with me to pick up a few things. I was surprised, but said sure. May was ready when I came out. I asked if she was ready to go, and she said "Yep!" and hopped into Henry.

I smiled at her enthusiasm and got in Henry and fired him up. While we waited, May asked, "Aren't you going to bring a cooler for the meat?"

I thought it was a good idea, so I put the parking brake on and dug the keys to the shed out of my purse. May helped me wrestle it into the back seat and then, since Henry was fully awake, we got going.

Our first stop was Home Depot. May grumbled a bit about helping me load the wood and windows but it was good natured. After the wood was tied down —I'm not really good at knots but the wood didn't fall out so my whimpy little knot worked. Yay! — we headed over to Costco. I picked up meat, but I couldn't get beer since I'm not 21.

May came to my rescue with the beer by telling me I could get it at the park. Technically, it still isn't legal but as long as Mavis knows it's for the guys and doesn't catch me drinking any — As if! — then she'll look the other way. I also got some ice to keep the meat cool. When I saw all the candy May was picking up for Halloween, I picked some up too, although not nearly as much as May did for Mavis.

After we left Costco, we went to a couple more stores and picked up some more candy so the park would have a nice selection for their Halloween Party.

On the way back May asked, "Are you going to enter the pumpkin contests?"

"What pumpkin contests?"

"The decorating and carving contests."

"Decorating?" I asked.

"Yeah! It's mostly for little kids, but there's also a category for those people who don't like killing pumpkins."

I laughed. I could agree with the last part. Sure I've carved pumpkins, but I always hated gutting them. It gives me shivers just thinking about sticking my hands in there and scooping out the innards. Shelly would just reach in with her bare hands and start yanking. When we were little, okay when we were not too little, Shelly would chase me around the house holding a handful of pumpkin brains. I'd run around screaming. Dad and Dan thought it was funny. Mom, Charlene, and Stephanie did too, only not as much, because quite often there was a trail of seeds strewn all over the house.

When we got older, she'd chase Sue but sometimes she'd still get me. One time she dropped a couple of them down the back of my shirt when no one was looking. I let out a shriek and tried to get them out. Our parents thought I was having a fit. Can you blame me? They feel so gross!

(sigh) I wish she were here to chase and play tricks on me now.

"Sure, I guess I could. I better go get one," I replied, and started to go look for pumpkins, but May stopped me.

"You don't need to. They'll be some delivered tomorrow."

At my surprised look, May explained, "The farmer will be bringing some over in the morning. He always brings over a lot and sets up a pumpkin patch on the lawn."

"That sounds pretty cool."

May nodded, "Yeah, it is, but the best part is the bouncing pumpkin!"

"Bouncing pumpkin?"

"Yeah, you know. One of those little bouncing rooms, only in the shape of a pumpkin."

I smiled, "That sounds like fun."

"It is. I'm banned though," May stated, with a pout.

I looked at her with surprise and she rolled her eyes and said, "A couple years ago, I dressed all in orange and bounced around, and when people would pass by, I'd yell, 'Pumpkin speuw!' then make a barfing noise and slide out the pumpkin mouth in front of them. I made three people sick."

I couldn't help laughing at that. She sounded so proud.

When we got back, May helped me get the ice chest out of the back seat. I took it in and stuffed the meat into the fridge while she dumped the ice, then I helped her take the candy over to the store, where I asked Mavis about buying a case of beer. She gave me a stern look that made me feel like I'd been caught doing something wrong. Then she smiled and said, "Sure, I'll just stick it on your bill and have Hank bring it over tomorrow, okay?"

Relieved, I smiled back, "Sure, thanks."

Then she thanked me for helping get the candy for her. I told her it was no problem and that I was going to go check my mail. She gave me some Halloween candy, which I thanked her for, and thanked me again. I waved and said, "See you later," and got my mail. It was mostly just a couple postcards that are finally getting to me, along with a letter from Sue with a copy of the school paper announcing who's in the play. I also got a nice letter from Amy. It was short but very nice.

After replying to everyone, I changed into a bikini and went out to enjoy my tent room. Um ... I went topless. Not at first. I mean later, after I'd read a while and checked the doors and windows about a zillion times. Only then did I untie my top and put it down next to me.

Being topless, outside was ... nice. Really scary, but exhilarating too. It was also way better than last time, since I was alone. The only reason I did it is because I planned to take the room down tomorrow morning and I wasn't sure if I'd put it back up or not. So it was kind of a case of now or never. And no I didn't burn anything.

When I told Sue later, she was thrilled I'd tried it. Of course, I swore her to secrecy. She did make me admit it did feel great. I was actually thinking about undoing my bottoms when I heard footsteps and May yell, "Hey, Sam! You there?" I quickly, and I do mean quickly, put my top on, made sure I was covered up, and went to do the door.

When I asked, "What's up?" she said, "You've been to college, so you know stuff, right?"

Hesitantly I said, "Yes?"

"Can you help me figure this crap out? It's not making any sense."

Math isn't really my best subject and I was a bit rusty, but we worked on it for an hour. When we were done we both understood it.

May smiled at me and said, "Thanks, Sam! You're a lifesaver. This is going to be on the test and it did not make any sense."

I had to agree the book read like it had been translated a couple of times by people who didn't know the language they were translating it from.

Then she said, "What do you know about history?" So I helped her with her history homework.

While we were doing that, Leigh came in, crying. She asked it if would be okay to hang out here for a while. I told her it was okay and asked if she wanted to talk about it. She didn't and I didn't push. I could guess though.

She initially sat at the table with us, but then asked if she could lie down.

I nodded and asked if I could get her anything.

She shook her head but thanked me.

I told her, "Okay, but let me know if you do."

The other girls came in about a minute later and they were all ticked off. It turns out the boys were being boys. (Grrr!) Why do guys have to tease us about our periods? It's bad enough that our hormones are going out of control and we don't feel good. Do they really need to tease and make jokes about it, too?

I let them vent for a bit and then they quieted down so May and I could get back to studying. I ended up helping all of them with things, but as they are a couple grades lower than May, it was easier to help them. Of course, it helped that Hillary had her books with her.

We were just finishing when we heard the guys outside the tent.

One of them, Carl, said, "Hey girls! Look we're sorry, it's just," and he opened the door. He just opened it! He didn't ask to come in or anything. He just opened it. Talk about rude!

The girls screamed and started yelling and throwing things at him. Fortunately, nothing of mine was damaged, but their books were a little worse for wear. (Poor books.)

I yelled, "Girls! Girls! Quiet! I'll handle this."

Then I went to the door and quite firmly said, "How dare you invade my home! I know your parents taught you better than that!"

He stared at me going, "Wha..."

"Civilized people knock and get permission to enter. They just do not barge in!"

"But it's not a room."

"Excuse me? It has walls and doors doesn't it?"

"Uh ... yeah?"

"Then it's a room and you do not barge in without permission," I told him icily.

He looked down and muttered, "Sorry."

The guys behind him muttered, "Sorry," also.

I chose to accept his apology, even though I'm sure he was sorrier about being caught, than for actually being rude.

"Now, what do you want?" I demanded.

He straightened up and said, "I want to talk to Leigh."

I looked inside to see Leigh shaking her head, "No."

I turned back to him. "She doesn't wish to speak to you. Please leave."

"Fuck that. I'm not leaving until I talk to Leigh!" He yelled.

I swear I heard Angelique mutter, "Oh shit!" and May say, "This is gonna be good!"

I ignored them though and glared at him, "And I told you she doesn't wish to speak to you. Now stop trespassing and leave before I have to call someone to make you leave."

The two guys with him muttered apologies and tried to pull him back, but he shrugged them off snorting, "Yeah, right. You're not going to call. I know what's going on. You're training them to be dykes and having lesbian orgies. So I don't think you're gonna call."

"Better believe it," I told him icily. Then I leaned back in and asked, "What space number is he in?"

The girls were more than happy to tell me. I turned back to him and he was going, "Wha..." again.

"I wonder what your mother will say when I tell her you consider women who are having their periods to be unclean and need to be segregated. I also don't think she'd like hearing you referring to lesbians as dykes. I imagine she'll be livid, when she hears about it."

He paled at that. Then May sweetly said, "Here, Sam. Use my phone."

By the time I thanked her, hit the call button, and looked up he was gone. The other boys said, "Uh ... We're really sorry. We don't agree with him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.