Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Monday September 14

Today was okay. Not a lot happened. I worked out with Faith and helped with breakfast and lunch. Angelique and Karen still blushed when they saw me, but they didn't ignore me. Between lunch and breakfast, I checked my mail. I have a few postcards for Mom and Dad and from Shelly's family. I even had one from Amy, which was nice. I also had e-mail from everyone. I looked at lots of pictures they'd all e-mailed me. They all sound and look like they're having fun. I'm really glad. I miss them, though. I wish I could see them. Maybe I should go visit?

Probably not. If I did, I wouldn't want to leave and everything Dad, Mom, and everyone have done for me here would go to waste. You know it seems weird to call Charlene 'Mom' but it feels right too. Isn't that strange?

Tuesday, September 15

Today was pretty good. Faith gave me an incredibly relaxing massage. It was even more helpful as it's that blessed time again. Grrr; still it felt really good though and the cramps haven't been as bad. Yay!

After that, I did some more modeling for Mark. I even posed in just my panties and the sheet from my massage. I did pose topless from the side and the back, but I didn't really reveal anything. Mark didn't seem to mind though. He seemed pretty happy that I was posing for him, and you know it wasn't too bad. It was still embarrassing and kind of scary, but it was more because I was the focus of his attention than because I was topless. I'm still surprised I did it, but I'm kind of proud of myself too, though I'm still not sure I'll do any more revealing poses. Mark gave me a couple copies of the drawings. I'm thinking of sending one to Amy but I'm not sure how she'd take that.

After posing for a while, we stopped for lunch. I dressed and then Faith, Mark, and I all headed over to the Rec Hall to help with lunch. The younger kids were happy to see Mark and after lunch, he ended up giving a short, impromptu art lesson for them. I stayed to help out and I found out that finger painting can still be fun.

When Mark's lesson was over, the kids reluctantly went back to school. I helped clean up and then checked my mail — there wasn't any- before going back down to the beach to read while listening to the waves. I did wear the skimpy suit Charlene picked out for me to try to get rid of my tan lines. I didn't stay out too long though. I don't want any sunburn, especially not to those areas.

The rest of the day was pretty much uneventful, although I did have a lot of nice phone calls around dinnertime. It was really nice talking to everyone, as I miss them.

I think I'm going to get ready for bed now. It's getting late. Tomorrow I think I'm going to go shopping. I'd like to see what books have come out and I need to get another diary. This one is about full.

Wednesday, September, 16

Today was pretty nice. I didn't get to go shopping like I'd planned, but it was still a nice day. I ended up going to a museum over in Allentown with Beth and all the students. The reason I ended up going is because Beth's minivan broke down and they needed a ride.

I was getting ready to go do some laundry, when Beth knocked on the door and told me about her minivan not starting. Then she said, "Since you've been helping the school in the kitchen and you have this big truck, I was wondering if you'd be willing to drive us? If it's not too much trouble, that is. We'll pay you for the gas and your admittance to the museum."

I was surprised, but said I could. Five minutes later, I was making sure Henry's back seat was cleaned out when May came up and claimed the middle front seat, to sit next to me. Beth sat on the outside of her and gave directions. Angelique, Karen, and a couple of the other older girls were in the back seat. Hilary and Jackie had to share a seat belt as they're only three, but they didn't mind.

At the museum, I ended up hanging out a lot with May. It was fun. The Anubis in the Egyptian section gave me the creeps though. May thought it was funny when we turned the corner and I screamed when we came face to face with one, causing the curator to give me a really dirty look. I thought it was really embarrassing. Of course, May found a plush Anubis and just had to get it. I'm glad she likes it, but I'm even gladder I don't have to have it in my room. (Ugh!)

Despite the scare, I had a good time. I think the kids did too. It was fun seeing them Ooh and Aah at all the exhibits. May loved the Gothic Art exhibit. I liked some of it, but some was a little too much for me. My favorite exhibit was a painting of an old sailing ship with full sails. It was so amazing! It was so real! I could almost feel the waves beneath my feet and the wind and salt spray on my face. If you looked at it long enough, you could almost see the waves breaking against the hull and the flags flapping in the wind. It was so amazing! I bought a small poster of the painting. I'm thinking about putting it on the closet door. That seems to be a good spot for it and I think it'll fit there.

Well, since I'm out of pages, I'm going to have to stop here. I'll write more when I get another diary tomorrow.

Monday, September 21

This is my first entry in my new diary. Yay! It isn't going to be a very eventful one however, as not a lot has happened the past few days. It has rained a couple days, and when it wasn't raining, it was cold and foggy. I didn't mind the rain so much, but the fog was really thick! Of course, it's a bit foggy most mornings, but this was really bad. I could barely see the office and the kitchen building. That's why it's taken me so long to get a new diary. Who wants to drive in that mess unless they have to?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.