Don't Ask, Don't Tell - Cover

Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Copyright© 2007 by Joatster

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hubby's fantasies come true - to his delight and dismay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Swinging   Voyeurism  

I was sipping my drink and looking over at the seats where Suzanne and John first met when my sweet slutty wife straightened. I looked around and saw John approaching. He chastely hugged Suzanne and respectfully shook my hand. Then he confidently motioned to the bartender. The waitress scurried over with a drink as we were all sitting back down at the little table. John whispered something to her as she set his drink in front of him.

As she left he said, "I'm sure you two have discussed things since I left you — any thing you need to tell me?"

Suze and I looked at each other, neither of us willing to be the one to speak.

John smiled, and said, "Rich, you tell me."

I grasped my drink harder. "Well... I guess the short version is that this has been an exciting experience, but that we don't want to adopt it as a 24 by 7 lifestyle. Plus, we both have some mixed feelings about continuing things at all."

John looked to Suzanne, "Do you have anything to add?" he asked.

"We've both enjoyed aspects of the experience. We certainly couldn't handle living like that all the time. The mixed feelings, well, Rich has stronger mixed feelings than I do, but we both feel that if the other can't handle any of this, we should stop and go back to normal."

John looked at both of us for a moment. His gaze felt piercing. I felt like shrinking into myself under it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Suze looking down at the table rather than meet his gaze.

"Let me explain something to the two of you," John began. "Rich, you are a submissive voyeur. You are internally oriented. You spend a lot of time within your fantasies." He paused his discourse to let the words sink in. "Stop me if you don't agree."

I nodded in response.

"I'm sure that you have been torn between actively enjoying what has been happening and some feelings of... hmmm... I'm shooting from the hip on this... it's not jealousy," he looked at me for a moment. "I'm betting that you feel it is 'wrong' or bad to do the things we have been doing. Am I close?"

I nodded.

"Yes, there is the whole immorality thing, but at the same time you get a big thrill out of the submissive act of having your wife be my total slut, don't you?"

I nodded again.

"And... I bet you have some pretty mixed feelings about getting a thrill that way. It isn't something our society really extols as a manly virtue, is it?"

"No, I guess not," I mumbled.

He turned to Suzanne. "It is a little simpler for you. On one hand you are a wife, mother, and successful professional. You take pride in those things. Your self image is built on them. On the other hand, you are a submissive slut. You love the power and freedom of handing me control. You also are an exhibitionist. You love showing off your slutty side. Isn't that right?"

"Yes," Suzanne said demurely.

"As for myself," continued John, "I am a top. I enjoy the power you two have relinquished to me. I enjoy manipulating the two of you into actions you would never have been in on your own."

The three of us sat there looking at one another for a few moments. John was obviously waiting to see what we would say or do. Suzanne and I just looked at each other. It just wasn't in us to take the lead in a situation like this. John knew it.

"Cat have your tongues?" he asked. "Let me put an offer on the table, so to speak." He raised a hand and signaled to the waitress. She brought him a laptop computer. "I had Julie holding this for me just in case our conversation reached this point." The waitress, Julie, left us as he opened and started up the computer. "I want you two to watch this little collection of video clips. Rich, this is an example of the range of slutty behaviors that I will make Suzanne participate in. Imagine her in the place of the women you see in these clips. Suzanne, you are such a slut that I know looking at this will excite you. But I want you to think about your other side, the wife/mother/real estate agent. Ask yourself if you can live with knowing that the outwardly 'perfect' you can come to terms with the nastiness you would be experiencing. I'll tell you how things will work f you are still interested after watching this."

He turned the laptop to us and we watched as a video came up. It showed a woman in a leather vest and black panties with her hands tied overhead. A man holding a wooden dowel or pointer stood behind her. He struck her across her exposed buttocks five or six times, pausing between strikes. She jerked every time the pointer touched her. The bright red lines of each strike were clearly swelling.

The scene jumped. This time a very pretty petite naked blond was shown carrying a wooden case to a man seated in a tall chair. She put the box in front of him and it was clear that the box was a shoe shine kit. She opened it and took out a vibrator and a rag. The camera angle changed to show the view from behind the seated man. From this angle you could see an audience of eight or ten men. They looked like a biker gang — leather, tattoos, scruffy. She turned and faced the audience. Her right foot went up on the box and she started using the vibrator, running it in and out of herself while she leaned back and showed the men her body. The man at the chair said something and she stopped and turned to him. He put his foot on the box. Then, with agonizing slowness, she squatted over his black boot until her distended pussy lips came into contact with the leather. He forced her head to his lap and her face into his jeans clad crotch as she slid herself all over the boot. Finally he lifted her head off of him and said something else. She dropped to her knees and polished his now wet boot with her rag.

The next scene showed three women in bed together. They writhed as the touched, kissed, and licked each other. They were drenched in sweat and you could see that they were just sliding all over one another. Mouths, hands, even feet were used indiscriminately to rub and touch. I'd seen plenty of lesbian action on the net before, but this was truly extraordinary.

I glanced up at Suze. Her cheeks had bright apples of red on them. I could see her body moving with her panting breath. Her fists were clenched.

The next scene showed an old man, at least seventy in bed with a young woman. She was a pretty girl next door looking brunette. She was sucking his soft cock for all she was worth. He finally pulled her off of him and turned around. She buried her face in he skinny drooping butt. As she tongued his butt, he started showing signs of getting a hard on and began stroking himself. When he was fully hard, he turned her around and stuck his semi hard cock into her cunt. As he fucked her, another man came into the picture, he was grossly fat. His gut hung down so far that it was hard to see his cock. When the camera zoomed in on his fat stomach resting on the back of her head you could see that his cock was a little short thing, about the size of my thumb. The old guy and the fat guy proceeded to finish the scene by cumming all over this cute young woman's face as she frigged herself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.