Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Joatster

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hubby's fantasies come true - to his delight and dismay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Swinging   Voyeurism  

Our anniversary was at the end of January. Suzanne's next encounter, the one that got me worked up enough to send John the 'Please' note, was at the end of February. Over the following weeks in March, Suzanne and I were mostly back to normal. Our sex life was ramped up a bit. We had sex four or five times a week rather than our more normal two or three. The big difference was the hidden part.

There was nothing overtly different that anyone watching us would have seen. Our routines and interactions appeared perfectly normal. However, I know there were big differences on my part. I was back in my home office after work every day. I memorized every second of that video of Suzanne. I replayed it in my minds eye even as Suzanne and I made love. Our lovemaking was as sweet and gentle as ever, even though what I was seeing was her wanton activities with John.

I know that Suzanne had her private things, too. I would see her drift off in thought more than before. I imagine she was thinking about her sessions with John. I noticed that she got a couple of calls every week that were different than the normal homebuyers or sellers evening calls. She would take the call and go to her office in the house (we both had our own since we did a lot of our work from home). That wasn't odd in itself. But when she came back she wouldn't say anything about the call. It was normal for her to say something like 'That was the Normans again, they're afraid the place will never sell.' or 'A new client — looking for something really big. That will be a nice commission.' But after these calls — nothing.

After the first week and a half after the 'Please' not e, I noticed that something was going on. After these calls with no comment, she would be flushed. Sometimes her clothes would be a little disarranged. She would go in her office with the shirt tucked in and come back with it out. Then one night after one of the calls, she sat back next to me on the couch. When she handed me a Kleenex, I smelled pussy. I started thinking about it and realized that she must have been touching herself in her office. The next day, I popped home while she was out. I found that she had added a camera to her computer. John was making her perform for him on camera!

That just fed the fire. I was still torn. I didn't think I wanted my wife to be with someone else. It hurt to think about it sometimes. Other times, however, when my lust was driving the bus, it was one of the most exciting things in the world. I imagine it is like what a tightrope walker feels. He can't really want to walk out there over an abyss, but the intensity of the experience isn't there without the risk. When I was sated in the light of day, the last thing I wanted was for Suzanne to do was have anything to do sexually with someone else. Later on, though, that video would start calling to me. It would seduce me into watching it. It had a magnetic pull that I couldn't avoid. I'd go a day swearing I wouldn't look at it, then rush into my office and jerk off watching my wife get nasty with another man.

Then one day in late March, it happened. I got a call from Suzanne while I was at work. "Honey, I'll be out late tonight," she said.

Unthinking, I asked, "What's up?"

Ten seconds of silence answered me. Then she said, "I just didn't want you to worry."

"Oh,"

"I may be late, but I'll be fine."

"Oh"

"Loveyoubye," she blurted and immediately hung up.

My cock was hard.

Two days later another data DVD was delivered to my desk. I took it home immediately. My hands were sweaty as I set it into the "cup holder" on my computer. The last couple of days had been a sensuous torture for me. Suzanne got in around two thirty. She had on a tight red stretch fabric dress on. Nothing else. Her nipples pressed proudly against the material. I watched through my semi closed eyes as she pulled the dress up and over he head. I couldn't see any bruising in the light seeping in from the bathroom, but she was stark naked under the very short dress. I my cock was steel hard.

She climbed into bed and straddled me. She felt wet and loose. She dropped down and kissed me deeply. Then she raised up, never saying a word, and re-aimed my cock. She sat back down and I felt my cock slide into her ass. We had never had anal sex before. It felt good, different, but good. She was very tight in a ring where I entered her. Deeper in was looser. It was a different feeling. She fucked me like that for a few minutes. I felt myself getting ready to cum. As I approached my orgasm, she reached down and fingered herself. The sight got me off. The action got her off.

After that, she got a washcloth and cleaned me off. I fell asleep holding her close. The next day, I was with my demure wife again. There was no hint of anything going on — except for my constant arousal. Then the data DVD came.

I loaded it up and looked at the contents. There was no 'read-me' file, but there were thirty or so.jpg or picture files and then a video file. I opened the first picture and then scanned through each one of them. They had the quality and look of having been taken by a phone camera. The first showed Suzanne in the red dress and all made up. She looked like someone's wet dream. I moved my mouse to my left hand so that I could stroke myself with the right.

The next picture was of Suzanne in the passenger seat of a car. It wasn't a very revealing picture. I didn't get it. Then I looked out the window behind her. It was an adult bookstore. The neon in the window advertised books, mags, booths, and video. The following shot showed Suze entering the store alone. The next picture was of Suzanne walking towards the car. She had a bag in her hand. She also had a leather collar on her neck. There were two guys standing in the door looking at her. The bag was pretty full. I wondered what was in it. There were three more pictures from the bookstore: Suzanne standing with an arm around each of the men, Suzanne with her dress pulled up above her panties and the two guys gawking at her, and finally, Suzanne bent over with her ass bared, the strip of thong showing in her ass crack. Those guys got quite a show.

The next photo was again in the car. This time the background was a Gentleman's club. He took my wife to a titty bar? The next series showed that he had indeed taken Suzanne to a strip joint. They showed Suzanne receiving a lap dance from an almost nude woman. Then it showed Suzanne giving some guy a lap dance under the dancer's supervision. Suzanne was naked except for her heels and a little red thong.

There was just one picture left. It showed a Hilton bellman opening the door of a car. The timing on the picture was perfect. The guys eyes were bugging out. Suzanne's back was to the camera. She was giving the bellman quite a look.

Semi-frantically, I clicked on the movie file. It was not as big as the last one. It started showing the foot of the bed in either the same room as before or its twin. The camera was static and focused on the strip of floor between the bed and the television armoire. You could see the door to the room in the background.

On the floor in that space was a small padded barrel cut in half along its length. Thrusting up from the middle was what appeared to be a small vibrator. I didn't really know what I was seeing, but it was clearly some sort of sex toy. I could see that the size of it, combined with the position of the vibrator would be just about right for a woman to straddle it and ride the vibrator.

The camera caught the movement of the door opening. John walked through the door and held it open for Suzanne. She was dressed as she had been in the pictures. As soon as the door closed, he guided her by the shoulders to her knees., unzipped his pants, and proceeded to fuck her mouth. It was him fucking her, not her giving him head. He held her hair and used her mouth on his cock right there in the entryway to the room. It was very rough. I couldn't believe he could be that rough. It had to hurt and be miserable to have something like that being slammed into her mouth. Then I noticed she had one hand between her legs. She was diddling herself while he did that.

The skull fuck lasted about ten minutes. The only time she got a break was when he pulled himself out of her mouth and whipped her face with his cock. When he finished he thrust himself impossibly deep into her mouth. She was gagging around his cock as he shot his cum into her throat. He turned and zipped up while she scrambled to stand and follow him Into the room.

He picked up the camera and aimed it at Suzanne. There was a red circle around her moth from the abuse. Her makeup was pretty messed up. She was beautiful.

"Tonight, sweet slut Suzanne, we are going to play with toys. Are you ready for that?" he asked her.

She smiled hesitantly, "Yes, sir."

'Okay, then. Strip and climb on the bed so we can get started."

The scene cut to a shot of Suzanne nude on the bed. She was propped against the pillows and her legs were spread somewhat apart. The camera was static like it was on a tripod aimed from the foot of the bed. I could see that her pussy was red with excitement and shiny from leaking fluid. She was very turned on.

James came into view from the left side of the screen. He handed Suzanne a small plain plastic vibrator and told her to use it. She held in her hand, looking confused. He slapped her across the face — gently, if a slap can be called gentle. He got her attention with it, for sure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.