Extra Curricular Studies - Cover

Extra Curricular Studies

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 2: Jenny's request for extra tuition

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Jenny's request for extra tuition - A mature but disfigured student at university takes in three girl students for extra tuition but one is very unwilling to learn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Jennifer

Perhaps I'd better introduce myself before going into my version of events. I'm Jennifer Watkins, usually known as Jenny. Twenty-three years old, and if I say it myself, not too bad looking although definitely not a glamour girl or a model. Bit on the short side and a little plump for that, I probably don't have enough in the tit department either. At school I was more or less a model student gaining four A levels and six O level GCE's. I then did a business studies course at college but I really hadn't too much interest in it and with the distractions of social events and the lack of a structured environment where I had to attend lessons and lectures, I didn't get the results I should have. Even so I got quite a good job with an insurance firm feeding data into computers, sending out reminders to those who hadn't paid and trying to recover bad debts. After a while I became bored with that and found I had more expertise with computers than the other office girls and was frequently called on to sort out office computer problems rather than call in the IT bod and wait for him to arrive. It didn't always work but he was good enough to point out what was wrong and told me what I should have done to correct it. He was always overworked and any help that I could give in keeping the office running was a bonus to him. I guess also, although married, he didn't mind the opportunity to chat up a younger girl. This lasted for a couple of years and then I saw the advert for the university course and decided I could just about afford to take it without taking out a large loan.

I hadn't been very thrifty with my earnings up to then, but I saved as much as I could in the three months left of my employment before taking the course. It was enough to pay my tuition fees but little else and I fully expected to get a part time job to pay for my food and lodgings. My parents did help but, as always, daddy put conditions on my receiving it. "You've got to work this time Jenny," he told me in no uncertain terms, "We'll expect good results each term so no messing about like you did at college. Get down and work, like you did at school." They're not particularly well off and daddy's only a building site foreman but the allowance they gave me would provide me with enough money for food each week if I wasn't extravagant.

I met Clarissa during the enrolment session and in the course of conversation, I mentioned that I would have to look for a place to live. "Daddy's rented me a two room flat, you can have one of them provided you do the housework," she offered. That seemed like a heaven sent opportunity but it had its downside as I soon found out. Clarissa, or Clarrie, was a bitch and a spiteful rich bitch at that, and I became almost a servant to her. However, we both liked the social side of life at Uni and spent a lot of time partying. I did try and keep up with the work at first but as it became harder, so my grades dropped and so did the effort I put in. During that time I had several boyfriends but none lasted more than a couple of weeks. Clarrie seemed to be in a similar situation but she was a definite prick teaser. When we'd go to parties, she would show plenty of tit flesh and an expanse of thighs, but I rarely heard of any boy getting into her knickers.

We had this older man in the class, a really disfigured guy whom almost everyone shunned. His real name is Stephen but we mostly called him other, less complimentary things. Not to his face because he is a big bloke and most of us were somewhat afraid of him; his size and scars gave him a fearsome appearance. Clarrie was an exception. She openly and maliciously called him Scarface and worse and I suppose we egged her on as well. At least no one made any attempt to stop her. He was already into computers big time and seemingly flew through the course without problems. Only Su Lee, (for some reason we never shortened her name to Su), a petit and rather pretty Chinese girl born in this country, would sit near him and speak to him and she didn't do that too often because of the way the rest of us teased her and called her Esmeralda or mimicked the tolling of bells. She had a room on the campus but rarely went to any of the functions.

Some of the parties were wild, with plenty of alcohol and disco music. Drugs, particularly E — Ecstasy were fairly freely available but I managed to resist them. Clarrie didn't and several times I had the job of putting her to bed and clearing up the mess she'd made in the bathroom and elsewhere. This of course didn't enamour her to me but I just put it down to the rental price for the room.

Twice during the term, when I could see him on his own and when no one was watching, I asked Stephen questions concerning our assignments and he readily gave me the answers and explained it in a clear manner and in a gentle voice. I guess my final grades would have been even lower had it not been for his advice.

Daddy nearly hit the roof when I told him my grade on the phone and he berated me for my lack of effort until I was in tears. Mother wasn't much better. The upshot of it was that I had to improve during the next term or I would be on my own, no help from them. Clarrie hadn't told her father and she surprised me by saying he would probably use a tawse on her backside if and when he found out. And find out he would despite her efforts at keeping it secret; he played golf at weekends with the principal! For several days, Clarrie and I argued about what to do. I thought I'd do extra revision over the Christmas holiday especially as there was no point in going home because my parents had booked on a packaged skiing holiday in Austria and in any case I would miss out on any activities around the campus. The only way I could see for me to improve my work was to ask Steve for help and I wanted Clarrie to come with me but she was adamant that she wasn't going near him. It was as if he had an infectious disease. In the end she said, "Seeing you think so highly of him, you go and ask him and then you can help me afterwards."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.