Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 24: Life Just Keeps Getting Better

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Life Just Keeps Getting Better - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Monday morning after exercising with Myra and Jill, who teased me continuously while we were working out. Jill had a real twinkle going. Even Myra cautioned her about being so overt at the club. Afterward I ate breakfast, dressed, and went to work.

First thing Monday at the office was the executive meeting. This didn't start until I had been back slapped for the wedding and welcomed back from such a lengthy vacation.

In the conference room all of the department supervisors were seated with Jeff standing, leading the meeting. Today two of the big wig home office guys were there. For some reason the two looked familiar, like I knew them from somewhere.

"Today I have a few announcements. First, regarding our productivity for the year, I'm not sure how this was accomplished but this past fiscal year our total production is up almost two hundred percent. (Applause and whistles) I have to make a note here that part of the reason is the group who seems to do the least, Chuck Davidson's Pre-Engineering group. This group has expanded their reach to almost all of the other departments and has had a measurable productivity increase of almost three hundred percent." There was stunned silence but applause from Jeff and the big wigs. "Now the good news, our division, this one right here, has had a nice increase in profit. We have boosted our sales by nearly one hundred percent, most of it came during the last three months, and we have boosted our profit margin substantially. We have increased our division profits by one hundred thirty percent. Do you all know what that means?" Again, there was stunned silence but this time by all. "The bonuses are all boosted by one hundred thirty percent. That's what." Very loud hoots and hollers along with applause and whistles.

Jeff paused, took a drink of water and waved at me. "Come up here Chuck."

"You all know Chuck finally took a vacation. While he was on vacation he managed to spend to much time in here delegating work to be done in almost every engineering department we have. While on vacation he was in a very bad accident. As some of you know, while he was recovering he once again spent too much time in here but hired a few engineers who are working out great but also suggested a way for us to make our sales presentations more professional and perhaps get us bigger sales. It worked. Let me introduce Keith and Carl Mathews. Keith and Carl."

When the two got up, I once again felt like I knew these guys. Keith did the talking, "After all that Chuck, you went and got married. Well so we are going to make your new married life a little easier, Carl and I have a special wedding gift, Carl?"

Carl handed me an envelope.

Keith told me, "Open it."

It was a check for one hundred thousand dollars. I looked up confused.

"That is for your suggestion," Keith continued. "Jeff told us about it and we implemented the same thing at all of our divisions. What you have in your hand is only a tiny portion of the extra income and profits as a result of your creative suggestion to have an engineer consult and be present at every presentation. In addition you need to check your salary deposit at your bank. Your salary reflects your new position. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Charles or Chuck Davidson your new vice president in charge of personnel but still the pre-engineering department head. Keep up the good work Chuck. Do that and we'll have to find a new place for Jeff." There was lots of applause.

Both Keith and Carl shook my sweaty hand and sat down.

Jeff kept me next to him with a hand. "Okay, all of you department heads. I need your personnel needs and forecasts for the next year so Chuck has something to do. Since we have new sales, his department has something to do so he will be busy with hiring as well as being an engineer. Enjoy your bonuses and be sure to buy Chuck a beer."

It looked like the meeting was over but just as everyone began standing, Jeff announced. "Oh yeah. I have some personal news that will influence some things over the next nine months and for a little while after that." He paused, looked around, winked at me before continuing, "I am going to be a Dad. Jill found out for sure Friday that we are having a baby." He waved everyone out then shook my hand congratulating me on the promotion.

Keith and Carl came to me and shook my hand again telling me that they were really pleased with my performance and leadership. They said to keep it up and to be sure to give my regards to their aunt Agnes. They emphasized the promotion and bonus was totally their idea and was merited by my actions. They both winked and smiled leaving me standing alone in the conference room. Then it dawned on me, they were at my wedding.

I had lunch with Jeff, Keith and Carl. I thanked them for the wedding gift and told them that I now remembered them at the wedding. The longer I was with them the more I remembered. They had danced with Agnes and had been sitting with Jeff and Jill. I must have been in a fog during all that. Keith and Carl said they were going to visit Agnes and her new husband when they finished lunch. They were curious about Agnes new life style. I told them that it wasn't new as she had grown up out there. It was her deceased husband that didn't like going there. They smiled and left for the camp.

I floated through the rest of the day. I wondered if Jeff had known of my recent windfall, would I have received the bonus and promotion. Well so what, I had decided to remain working anyway.

When I got home, Sunshine dragged me upstairs and helped me out of my work clothes. As soon as the suit was hanging and the tie had been put on the hook, we were in bed, loving each other up. We made love for well over an hour. Strange, no one interrupted us, even with the door wide open. We were lying together smooching when June came in. Sunshine kissed me, got up and went to the bathroom. June dropped her dress and crawled into bed with me. She kissed me offering her bosom bounty to me to play with. I caressed, kissed, licked, and sucked till June was more than excited. I gave her a passionate kiss amd made my way to feast on her center. This excited me as much as June. When she was coming continuously, I rose and slid into her. We did the hip meeting hip stuff for almost a half hour, switching positions until all of a sudden I was unloading into her.

Sunshine had come back to bed with us and we all kissed and hugged for a while. June suggested we go downstairs for some before supper drinks. June put on her dress, Sunshine put on one of my shirts she had claimed, and I put on shorts and T-shirt. We all had a Beefeaters (Sunshine a small one) before June made a call. A couple of minutes later four sets of twins came in the door. Joey thanked June for letting them use her house for studying. She said they weren't done but it was great to have the space and quiet. The D's said that the S's were helping them with some tough courses they were taking this summer.

June had supper in the oven so the girls set the table and put out the salads. June and I had another drink while Sunshine had some fruit juice. We had a nice supper. All of the girls went into action and had the table and kitchen clean and the dishwasher filled.

After supper, the twins all went back next door while Sunshine, June and I sat in the kitchen and had coffee visiting and later visiting with Alice and Myra who were excited about Jill being pregnant too. Sunshine just hugged my arm tighter when she heard. I told everyone about my promotion at work and that I was even given a bonus.

That night while snuggled between my two beauties I couldn't help thinking, Wow what a great first day back at work.

The weekend was upon us. June and Sunshine took off Friday morning with Alice, Myra, Jill and Nancy Wheeler for camp. The S's had to work midnight to eight Saturday but were going out to camp with Dan and Don when their shift was over. This would be Dan and Don's first trip to a naturist camp. The two sets of J's were going out Friday after their last class was out. Jack, Charlie, Jeff and I were going to play golf Saturday morning and leave afterwards.

Us guys played our round early and were showered and on our way in Jeff's Escalade by eleven thirty. We arrived just after noon to eat lunch with everyone. Mark Wheeler had come out Friday night. After lunch we went down to the lake to swim and sunbathe. The guys wanted to take a canoe trip so we went up to the cabins and brought back all the canoes. Thank goodness the Wheelers had a couple so that took care of the J's. Agnes now had three so that took care of the S's, Dad, and Agnes. Nettie had three so June, Sunshine and I had one, Charlie and Myra or in this case it was going to be Charlie and June, Jack and Sunshine, and Mark with Alice and me with Nancy and Myra. I was initially confused by the pairings but figured it out when four canoes full of twins took off in one direction while we went off across the lake toward the nice little park like area. When we arrived, we hauled the canoes onto shore and broke out the booze.

We drank a little but soon I witnessed my pregnant wife all over my Dad while Jack was face deep in Agnes. While watching this Myra started playing with my upstanding citizen between my legs just prior to Nancy giving me a big grin before diving to lick and suck on it. Myra pushed me on my back and sat on my face. The oral pleasures continued for a couple of minutes and while Myra was shaking and groaning loudly from my lips and tongue, as a pussy slowly descended upon my dick. I reached up and played with Myra's tits with one hand and back to play with, I assumed Nancy's tits behind her. The fucker bounced and swayed, raking her clit over my dick continuously. When Myra fell off my face from her spasms, I turned Nancy over and put her on her knees facing Myra's dripping cunt. I plowed Nancy hard and fast making her squeal with each thrust while she feasted on Myra's wet pussy. When her contractions slowed I had the two swap places and plowed Myra equally as hard while she orally pleased Nancy. When in these situations, for some reason I seemed to be able to keep going and going without cumming. This is good because I can keep on fucking for what seems forever without tiring. When Nancy and Myra were content, I asked Nancy how they ended up fooling around with us. She told me that she heard about us from Jessie so when their kids and the J's got together Nancy thought it would be great to join our family party. With those two crumpled up, I found Alice with Mark laying on his back gasping.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.