Eyes
Chapter 15: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: A New Beginning - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I woke up during the night a couple of times when first Susan then Sonya were taking my blood pressure and pulse but fell back to sleep instantly. I woke the next morning while Sonya was taking my blood pressure. I opened my eyes to see her beautiful face. I smiled at her and she smiled back then leaned down to give me a sweet kiss. She nodded her head toward the other bed where June lay sleeping. I told Sonya I had to pee. She said, so go do it. Sometime during the night she had removed the I.V. I got up and went to the in-room bathroom. She followed and watched while I drained the lizard. It was just like being back at home while growing up with them. I washed my hands and face saying I needed to shave and brush my teeth. She told me to get back on the bed and she would be right back. She returned with a tray and put it on the bedside table.

"Go brush your teeth and come back." Sonya said.

I brushed my teeth, again with a witness, then went back to sit in bed. Sonya took my gown off my shoulders and put a towel on my chest. She put a hot towel over my face and began whipping up shaving cream with a brush in a cup. She pulled the hot towel from my face and lathered me up. Next very gently and very thoroughly Sonya shaved me with a safety razor. When she was sure my face was smooth she washed off the excess shaving cream and dried my face. She pulled the table away from me and put my gown back on me. She sat on the bed rubbing my face with her hand then leaned over me to kiss me thoroughly.

"What's with all the passion Sonya," I asked with a red face.

"Oh Chuck, you know Susan and I love you so much," She sighed. "We both wish you weren't our brother. You would be our perfect man. You know you're never going to get rid of us. We're going to follow you around like love sick little girls for the rest of our lives."

"You guys need a life," I said. "Christ, you both have had some very nice boy friends and I even thought you were going to get engaged to that one guy. What happened?"

"He wasn't you Chuck. If he would have been more like you, honest, sweet, open, gentle, I might have kept him but he wasn't. It's just tough for Susan and I to find a guy we like. If we ever find the right one, we plan on keeping him and sharing him. There probably won't be two of them at the same time," Sonya took a breath. "But if this little Sunshine doesn't cart you off, Susan and I are going to do it. And it won't make any difference whether you're our brother or not. Our only problem is the twins. We'll have to share you with the little brats."

"I don't blame you Sonya." June said.

We both turned toward June. I was red faced being caught in such an intimate conversation with my sister but Sonya wasn't. She just smiled at June, "You didn't make it any better June. Telling me about how you three ladies were pampering our guy. I'm just glad he finally has some loving companionship."

"Let me get us some coffee. June, there is a toothbrush and paste in the bathroom for you. I'll be right back," Sonya said then left.

June got up, gave me a quick kiss and went to the bathroom. While she was gone, Sonya came in with a nurse or assistant or something with coffee and four trays filled with some good looking breakfast.

June came out of the bathroom coming back over to me and giving me a sizzling good morning kiss. "Now that my mouth tastes better, thought I should remind you that I'm around. Watching your sister shave you made me crazy horny. That was about the most sensual shave I'm ever seen."

"Oh it wasn't that bad June." Sonya said.

"You couldn't tell by me; you were purring over him worse than Sunshine," June said.

At that moment Dr. Wilson came into the room. "Ah breakfast with one of my favorite twins." He said looking for Sonya's name tag. "Susan?" He asked.

"Sonya." She said grinning.

"Thanks for inviting me. Ah, you are Mrs. Davidson right?" He said indicating June, "Are you related to the twins and her brother here?"

"No, just his neighbor and friend," June said.

"Well Mr. Davidson, or can I call you Chuck. It's nice to finally meet the mythical person of the twins' dreams. You sure have set the bar high for the prospective suitors these girls have," The doc said.

"Call me Chuck. It's easier," I said.

"I'm Jake. My Dad has always called me Jake the snake like the quarterback, but Mom harasses him about it constantly wanting the Jake to be something regal. I'm named after my father. I was also named after my grandfather who was and is still a scoundrel. At least I have a normal name, as normal as a Junior can be" laughed the doc.

"How's my daughter?" June asked.

"She is great" The doc said. "She is being prepped to come up here right now. Before she gets here though, I have to warn you. We have her head wrapped up. Besides the bandages from the lacerations we have her eyes covered at this time. The oculist and neurologist will be up after a bit and have another look at her. I think she's going to be fine."

"Chuck, I just wanted to tell you that all your x-rays are clear. You don't have any broken ribs but you probably have bruised yourself pretty good. Now that we know you didn't suffer a severe concussion you can resume normal activities after a day or so of rest.

We ate and chatted about a few things of the twins. Jake said he had to leave but would be back when the other doctors came. Sonya cleared away the trays while June and Sonya changed the sheets on the bed next to me.

A nurse came in and propped the door open pulling in a gurney that held Sunshine. She was laying flat with her head and right arm wrapped and an I.V. in her right wrist. They slid her into the bed then arranged her gown and the sheets around her. Sonya took over and took her blood pressure and pulse and temperature with one of those ear probes. When she was satisfied she asked. "Sunshine, do want to sit up a little. I can raise the bed so you can partially sit up."

"Oh please, that would be nice. Who's here, I can tell there are more people here. Is that you Chuck? I can smell you. Mom, you're here to. Who are you nurse? You kind of smell and sound like Chuck?" Sunshine said.

"I'm here Sunny, in the bed next to you," I said.

"Are you alright Chuck. They said you were all right but I couldn't be with you and didn't know," Sunshine whined.

"I'm fine," I said.

June took Sunshine's left hand and almost cried, "I'm right here baby, I'm so glad you're going to be okay."

"So who is this person that smells like Chuck?" Sunshine asked again.

"I'm Chuck's sister and now your nurse. So you best behave," Sonya said.

"Oh goody. Chuck has a sister. I'm Sunshine Davidson and I'm very happy to meet you. What is your name?" Sunshine asked excitedly.

"Sonya. I have a twin named Susan who will be here any minute. She is also a nurse and will help take care of you and Chuck. There are also Chuck's other sisters, Joey and Joy, another set of twins," Sonya said all this gently.

"Wow, four sisters, two sets of twins. Chuck you are so lucky. You didn't tell me," Sunshine wondered.

"It just never came up, Sunny. We have always been talking about everything else," I answered.

"You know baby, we never have given Chuck much of a chance to talk about himself. But then he doesn't talk about himself anyway," June said.

"That's just like him" offered Sonya. "He never talks about himself. And with four sisters around he didn't have a chance to talk much anyway." We all laughed at that.

We chatted a while and let Sunshine lay back and snooze. Agnes came in followed by Susan shortly afterward. Even though Sonya had just finished doing all the checks, Susan did a thorough check on me then turned her attention to Sunshine.

"You're not Sonya. I bet you're Susan," Sunshine said.

"How did you know?" Susan asked stunned.

"You smelled like Chuck but different than Sonya. I may not be able to see, but I can smell pretty good," Sunshine stated. "Hi Grandma, I heard you come in too."

"Hi Sunshine. Guess I can't give you a hug but let me kiss your cheek. You're all wrapped up. I should get a bow so you would look like a present," Agnes said with a tear in her eye.

"I can be a present for Chuck," Sunshine said happily. "Kind of a broken toy though. But I'll heal. I can't tell but I think they cut a lot of my hair off."

"You sound great Sunshine. It doesn't sound like you have much of a concussion at all," I said.

"I'm not sure what a concussion feels like but my head only hurts where they stitched it up," Sunshine said. "When we had the accident, I hit my head on the door really hard but all those air bags kept me pretty safe. Then the car that hit us hit me on the head, that's what cut me. The noise was terrible and I was so afraid you were hurt Chuck. I wiggled around until I could hold you but my arm wouldn't come with me. I don't remember too much after that."

Sonya and Susan both had tears in their eyes and both went to Sunshine and tried to hug her but ended up just petting her. Agnes and June saw the emotion the twins were showing toward Sunshine and teared up too.

"You two love Chuck just like I do don't you?" Sunshine asked.

"We do," they said simultaneously.

Damn, now I was choking up too. All this emotion was getting the best of me.

Agnes saw my dilemma and said, "Chuck, I have my attorney doing some things that will begin the process of taking care of your car and the cost of the hospital for you and Sunshine. I hope you don't mind that I took care of it."

"Thanks Aggy," I said. "Glad you did that as I'm pretty slow on stuff like that. We'll have to find out what needs to be done about the T-bird."

"Oh no, not your Thunderbird. I love that car. I'll miss not getting to ride in it. It needed to be bigger so Sonya and I both can ride in it easier together," Susan moaned.

"Wait till you see what's in Chuck's garage," June said.

"What's that?" Said Sonya.

"You'll have to come to my house and see," I said. "I've asked you both a couple of times already and nobody comes over. Too bad no one wants to come to the country club for dinner with me. Nobody but my neighbors and boss, that is."

"You're right Chuck," Sonya said doing the rapid fire twin speak. Susan followed, "We wanted to come to see your new house but didn't know whether we would be as welcome there." Sonya next, "You know how we tease you and we didn't know whether you were going to be okay with that." Now Susan, "You know we're not going to change." Sonya again, "You know we're going to be all over you whenever we get the chance." Susan's turn, "Dad even warned us to be ladies when we came to visit you. He wouldn't let the girls go over until they said they would act like ladies too." Sonya again, "That's why your family hasn't been over. You know how we are at home. We've seen you a few times there since you got your new house and you always end up getting upset with us."

"You girls have got to let me be," I complained. "I'm not on the market at home or my place. I'm not America's most eligible bachelor. I'm your brother. You guys are far too good looking to tease me the way you do. It's a wonder I haven't snapped and done you all in the living room in front of everyone."

Simultaneously, "Be still my heart." Followed by Sonya, "We should be so lucky."

Sunshine was laughing heartily. Loud enough to worry me as that could hurt her concussion. Agnes and June were laughing too but quietly.

"Sounds like Mr. Bashful here has had some good stuff in his face for a long time." Agnes scoffed.

"The four of us have been hot after his ass since we turned twelve or thirteen. The girls were after him since they were ten. I think Mom and Dad thought he was doing us since we were about fourteen." This Susan said to June and Agnes before turning to me and said, "You know Mom put us on the pill when we were fourteen so we could, as she justified it, regulate our periods. She also gave us lectures on incest and family cause we were fooling around constantly. Didn't you get any of those lectures?"

I just shook my head, closed my eyes and lay back on my pillow. Damn these two were bad. And in front of my neighbors and what may be my first real girlfriend.

"What's the matter with you Chuck," Sunshine asked. "Why didn't you play with your sisters. You love them and took care of them. Why didn't you make love to them?"

The twins had their mouths open gawking at what Sunshine was saying.

"Sunny," I said. "A person doesn't do that. It isn't right to do physical sexy stuff with your family, especially with younger sisters. It just isn't right."

You could see Sunshine screwing herself up to say something, "Well I don't know what's right but these two seem to love you a lot and want you really bad, as much as I did. You're family to us, you know. You've made love to Mom, Grandma and me and that was okay. So what's the deal with your sisters?"

"You go girl," came simultaneously from Sonya and Susan.

Susan seemed almost in shock and whispered, "He's screwing the whole family."

"Oh Sunny," I said. "It's just how I feel. It's what I feel is right and wrong. Other people would not look at it like that. It just is not the way people do stuff."

"Well you said I do a lot of stuff wrong," Sunny defended her thoughts. "Like offer you to Mom, and Grandma, and Myra, and Alice and even Jill but that all turned out to be fun." Sunshine was talking with conviction. "Now I'm telling you to make love to your sisters like you make love to me. Make them feel good like you do me."

The twins were grinning and said, "Yeah. Do it."

I couldn't believe all this and said only, "Oh shit."

June decided to help me out, "You girls need to let up on Chuck. Perhaps one of these days he will find it all right to play with you girls but you have to let it just happen. Don't push him until he just shuts us all out."

"You're right June," Sonya said hanging her head a little. "It's just something that Susan and I have had on our minds for over ten years and it seemed like Sunshine was making it be alright."

Both girls came over to my bed and hugged me and kissed my face, not my lips. Simultaneously they said, "We love you Chuck. Don't be mad cause we want more out of it. We'll be good, promise."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.