Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 13: In the Heat of the Day

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: In the Heat of the Day - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

We ate our lunch and as we finished, decided to go for a canoe ride. June and I took Sunshine, Jack and Alice were by themselves because of their size, Charlie and Jill took Agnes and we borrowed another canoe for Jeff and Jill. This time we paddled across the lake to some beautiful bluffs. I was getting used to constantly describing everything I saw. Hopefully Sunshine understood my attempt at the scenery. Actually it was fun verbalizing the beauty I saw. Hopefully I conveyed how I felt and saw things. On the other side of the lake we found a small, private, natural park area where we were able to pull the boats up onto the shore.

We all splashed into the water, playfully throwing water at each other. Alice and Myra pulled me under and with June's and Jill's help, surrounded me with huge breasts (Alice) large breasts (Myra) and tiny breasts with giant nipples (Jill). While I was being pounced upon and fondled, I noticed Jack and Charlie playing with Sunshine. She seemed intent on holding onto both of them under water. That's my girl, she wasn't wasting time.

Near the bank I could see Agnes' back as she was obviously already riding on someone. The only person missing was Jeff. Guess he was it. Agnes sure didn't waste any time trying a new guy on for size.

Meanwhile Alice was behind me with my head between her mammoth breasts holding me up with her hands under my arms. June and Myra were on each side of me holding me up with one hand and playing with my now expanded dick with the other. Jill just grinned and swooped down on my dick. She did the unbelievable, she actually took me into her mouth and in about four swallows buried her face in my pubic hair. I didn't think that was possible. The girls all hooted and hollered over her ability. She pulled off with a 'pop' similar to how Sunshine did and said, "I'm going to get me some of this now. What a beauty."

Jill actually crawled up my body positioning her pussy over my dick, used her hand to get some of her slick stuff over the head, before slowly sliding down on it. "My god that thing is big. My mouth has always been bigger than my pussy. This thing is going to be finding some new territory if I take it all."

Strange as it was, the other girls all seemed to be helping Jill fuck me. They held me and Jill kept slamming herself onto me. She kept that up for several minutes before shuddering and shaking saying nice things and that she was cumming. I was too distracted by all the activity to get off at that point even though the whole situation with these four women was extremely erotic. When Jill lay onto my chest reaching up to kiss me, Alice said, "Wait till you have this kid do you up right. He sucks pussy better than a lez. You won't believe how sweet he does you then turns you inside out. Oh yeah, are you a squirter?"

"Not really," Jill answered. "But if I'm real excited like now I leak a lot."

As Jill slid off me, I looked around for Sunshine. I saw Jack on his back with Sunshine mounted on him, sucking on Charlie kneeling in front of her. She was getting what she had wanted.

June asked softly in my ear, "Bother you?"

"No," I smiled. "I'm happy she's getting what she was imagining. I couldn't hope for better men to share her with. It seems I've turned into a real hedonist."

June hugged me to her kissing my lips then with seeming ease, slid her very slick pussy onto me and slowly fucked me and kissed me for a few minutes. "I love you as much as Sunshine does. You're hers but your mine too. I think we are all going to be happy together," she groaned some as her pussy quivered around my dick before she slid off. "Now go and make love to my little girl. After the excitement she just had, she's going to want your arms around her."

Sunshine was lying on her back with her arms spread out and her legs bent at the knees and spread. Her pussy was gapping open a little with white stuff oozing out. I crawled up her body and kissed her on the lips and face then licked and sucked her breasts. Her kisses tasted a little of the cum Charlie had given her. Her arms instantly came around me hugging me to her, "Oh Chuck, just who I need, just what I need. Come inside me, push into me, fill me with you."

I kissed her passionately while I aligned myself and easily slid into her displacing a lot of juice previously deposited there. I slowly fucked into her, kissing her lips, face and breasts. Sunshine began quivering and shaking saying, "Oh, Oh, Yes, now, Yes. I love you, Yes." The more we loved, the closer I got to letting go. She screamed, "Cum in me, Cum in me, fill me, do it, do it, fuck me." She strained up to me releasing a torrent of fluid over me that flipped my switch and I filled her up to overflowing. We actually fucked for another five minutes complete with sloshing sound effects and squeals.

When we collapsed we rolled apart, surprisingly, Jill came up and locked her mouth over Sunshine's oozing pussy. Sunshine just grabbed Jill's head and kept on coming. June came up and kissed me while Agnes who came along with June, sucked my dick into her mouth cleaning me off.

I looked around to see Jeff in a sixty-nine with the amazon while Jack and Charlie were double fucking Myra who was exclaiming her love for both of them.

Agnes was still sucking me, raised her head saying, "Jack and Charlie told me that I had to pull a train in order to get in this group. I've fucked, Jack, Charlie and Jeff. Now all I need is you, Alice and Myra and I'll have done you all. Come on boy, get this thing up so we can get to it."

Sunshine rolled to me dragging Jill's head with her and began kissing me with her Mother. "Come on honey. Do her Chuck. Do her special like you did Alice and Mom and me. Fuck my Grandma, fuck her till she can't walk, put some of your special sauce into her, lick her, suck her for me. Here, suck on one of my nipples, get hot lover, do her for me."

This was having the desired effect. Even though I had just cum, I was firming up rapidly. With Sunshine's encouragement and Agnes sucking me up and seeing Jill still planted between Sunshine's orgasming thighs I was getting there quickly.

I pulled Agnes up to me and planted her now sloppy pussy over my dick and filled her up. "Okay Aggy, you big breasted lovable slut, I'm going to give you your fourth load of come in less than an hour. I'm going to fill you up so the girls will have something more to suck out of you. Get that ass in gear and fuck me back. Fuck me like the woman you are Aggy, fuck me."

"Chuck, you have to do her right, you have to make her squirt like me. Lick her Chuck, before fuck her," Sunshine was begging.

I wasn't that keen on sucking on Agnes pussy as she had been fucked by and filled with cum by at least Jeff and probably by Jack and Charlie as well. But I pulled out of her and laid her on her back next to Sunshine to inspect where I was going to snack. It didn't look to bad so I gave it a tentative lick causing Agnes to gasp. I went back up and kissed her thoroughly then worshipped her large breasts, sucking and nibbling her large nipples until she was pulling on my head trying to make it go lower and scissoring her legs in heat. I knew she was family when I worked my down her belly and got a giggle when I tongued her belly button. By the time I made it to her pussy it was flooded with her juices and but did seem to be mixed with other juices. Guess that's what swinger's do so I dove in to give her everything I could. When I began using a hand in her pussy and two fingers in her butt while sucking her clit, I fulfilled Sunshine's wish. Agnes drowned me. Her squirts were as powerful as Sunshine's and her screams could probably be heard across the lake at the camp. When she couldn't take it anymore she bucked me off and held my face away from her pussy. I took her hands and held them to her sides while I crawled up her body and let my now very stiff dick find a wet place to play.

"Now fuck her Chuck. Fill her up with your stuff. Make her squeal some more," Sunshine panted having gotten excited by Agnes exclamations.

We fucked frantically with me amazingly getting a tickle quickly having been mentally stimulated by eating Agnes sloppy pussy. I reached down and began abusing her clit again making her squirm while I kissed her and nibbled on her breasts. I put her legs up over my shoulders and pounded. As I neared my orgasm, I reached under her and shoved a finger up her butt again. Good ole' Agnes let go and not only screamed but squirted again. I thumped her for all I was worth until I exploded mixing my juices with hers. There wasn't much from me but enough to get her more wet than she already was.

Agnes pulled me down to kiss me and whispered, "Thank you lover, I'm another convert to my grand-daughter's lover, I love you too."

As I pulled from her, Alice and Myra were right there to lock their lips on Agnes now oozing pussy and her breasts. They worked her over while Jill was still between Sunshine's legs and June once again sucked me clean and kissed me until her daughter demanded that she get some kisses too.

I kissed Sunshine and we slowly sat up with June dragging Jill up to give her some kisses. Jill seemed mesmerized by Sunshine's pussy. "I've never had anyone squirt into my mouth the way you do, Sunshine."

I chuckled and told Jill that she will enjoy herself with June and Agnes too as it ran in the family. I told her that Alice was a junior squirter as well.

"Damn." Jill said. "You guys are my kind of people a regular sex kitten's paradise."

June, Jill, Sunshine and I went into the water slowly rinsing off and recovering from the intensity of our mini-orgy. Shortly after, the lethargic Jack, Charlie and Jeff made it out with us. In time Alice, Myra and Agnes waded out to join in the recovery.

"This is where we started isn't it?" Alice asked.

Jack came over and hugged Sunshine. "That was something special Sunshine. I guess I have Chuck to thank for this. It was intense. A fantasy fulfilled."

"You horny, old pervert," Alice chided. "You been lusting after that sweet young thing since she was thirteen years old. I'm surprised you and Charlie lasted thirty seconds messing with her brand new pussy."

"It really wasn't brand new anymore Alice," Sunshine said. "Chuck used it pretty good already. Besides I've always wanted to touch up and feel my giant and Uncle Charlie. Hope you don't mind if I want to play with him some more. I'll let you play with Chuck if I can climb Jack every once in a while."

"Not a problem Sunshine. Anytime you want. He's always horny, between you, me and Myra we might tame him." Alice said.

"How come Momma doesn't play with Jack anymore?" Sunshine asked.

June took over. "I think Jack and Charlie think Alice and Myra would get jealous if Jack or Charlie spent too much time between my legs. Now that Chuck's around it won't make any difference but I bet they spend more time finding out how my pussy works again now that Sunshine and I have a mate."

"That's Sunshine, you and me that have a mate, daughter." Agnes added.

"Well you did pull your train Agnes, so I guess you've been initiated and now officially part of the group." Jack said.

"Can I be initiated again soon? I probably need re-initiating once a week or so don't you think?" Agnes asked.

Jill asked. "Can Jeff and I get to be part of your group. I just love you guys. You are so free and happy. We would be good company for you."

"I've been looking at places over in Wilson," Jeff said. "For what I can get for our place plus a little more we should be able to get in over there. Now we just have to find a place for sale."

"So you want to buy in Wilson huh?" Asked Agnes.

"We sure do," Jeff answered. "Chuck has me mesmerized by how nice the place is. So much better and friendlier than the snobs and wannabes where we live. Jill can't be herself there and if she's in our backyard in a one-piece swim suit, the old biddy neighbor complains she is near nude and showing off. Look at Jill, does she look like she'd fall out of a swim suit?"

"Let's talk about it later Jeff. I have an idea for you." Agnes said with a smile.

We paddled back to the other side of the lake and put the canoes on the racks, gathered our stuff and walked to the rec building to use the showers there. Kind of neat the way nudist or naturist that is, uses showers. Since there aren't any clothes, showers are communal. Bathrooms are still separate, but showers are together. We cleaned up and walked up to the cabin.

The ladies had a bunch of New York strip steaks so we used Agnes' outdoor grille to prepare them while the ladies made up some veggies and salads. Everyone wanted their steaks medium so it was easy to cook.

Agnes, June, Jeff, Jill, Sunshine, and I all had a Beefeaters on the rocks before dinner. Alice and Myra had wine while Jack and Charlie worked on our beer supply. Sunshine and I had some more of the gin with our salad then we both switched to beer with our steaks.

When we ate, there really wasn't a table large enough for everyone so three couples ate in the living room while June, Agnes, Sunshine and I ate at the table. This was necessary as Sunshine needed help cutting her steak. She seemed to savor the meat and enjoyed herself. June was going to cut her meat but Sunshine just touched my arm and asked me to do it for her.

After dinner and cleanup, we all walked down to the rec building to see what was up. There were a few card games, a few people playing pool and a couple clusters of people chatting. Agnes meandered through the various groups introducing all of us to those who had not met us yet.

The camp owner, Jessie, came up to us as a group and addressed Agnes. "You guys had a good time across the lake today at the mini park over there." She said this with a sly grin.

"How do you mean that Jessie?" Agnes asked.

"I was checking you guys out while you were canoeing then after a while when I didn't see the boats in the water, I used my super binoculars to look for you. I found you. Looked like you guys were having fun." Jessie said.

Agnes immediately said, "So spying on guests now, huh? See something you like or was it to far away to see any detail?"

"I saw lots to like," Jessiesaid with a grin. "Wish I had been there. Agnes, you and June know my husband and I like to join several of the guests and residents in some fun times. Perhaps you guys would like to come up to the house tonight for a little party. It seems there are four other couples who have the same inclinations as you guys."

Jack interjected, "Do you mean we have been coming here for over five years and didn't know we could be partying all the time?"

"No shit," Alice said with usual brashness. "Why haven't we been invited before?"

"You two as well as Myra and Charlie only come out a few days a year. Sometime you, Charlie, Alice, and Myra come out on a few other weekends but because you were not regulars we didn't think it appropriate to approach you. If June and Agnes wanted to get into a party, they were always invited and could have invited you," Jessie added.

"Damn," Alice exclaimed "This place gets better all the time. We need to think about spending more time out here."

While this conversation was going on, Sunshine wanted to talk to me privately so we wandered outside to be alone.

"Chuck," She began, "If everyone goes to a party tonight would you stay home with me? I don't feel like any more sexy stuff. I'm kind of sore and tired. Would you mind?"

"That would be great Sunny," I replied. "I'm not in much of a mood for more sweaty bodies tonight either. We could listen to some music, read our book some more and go to bed early for some rest."

"Goody," She said. "When we go back in, I'll tell Mom I'm not up for any more today. She'll understand."

We went back inside and I took Sunshine to where June was.

"Where did you go Sunshine?" June asked.

"Just outside for a minute Mom. I needed to ask Chuck a favor," Sunshine said.

June then said, "Looks like all the folks want to go to Jessie's to party tonight. The ladies are talking up Chuck big time while the guys are building you up Sunshine."

"That's what I wanted to talk to Chuck about. Mom, I'm sore and I don't think I could do that anymore tonight. I'm really tired too. All the sex stuff wears me out." Sunshine said this then turned to me, "Chuck if you want to go to play with some new women, you should go. I just don't want to do any more today."

"I'm fine Sunny, I already told you what I thought would be nice for tonight." I re-assured her.

"You know I really don't want anymore either." June said. "I think Mom would like to play with the camp folks though. She really likes Jeff, Jack and Charlie too. Would you guys mind if I stayed home with you?"

"That would be great Mom. We're just going to listen to some music and Chucks going to me read some before we go to bed," Sunshine said.

When we joined our group they were discussing whether or not they had enough condoms for the party. They were comparing notes to how many each of them had because they felt that outside our group they had to be careful.

June told the folks our plans before June, Sunshine and I walked back to the cabin. We all three got a glass of scotch and sat on the couch with a lady on either side.

Both Sunshine and June had their heads on my shoulders while I read. Within fifteen minutes they were both asleep. I woke Sunshine and took her to my room and put her to bed. I went to the bathroom then went back to get June."

When I woke her up to take her to Agnes room, June asked. "Can I sleep with you guys. I really need to be held tonight, please?"

She and I got in bed with me in the middle, Sunshine was spooning me and June with her back to me. Good thing it was cool with the windows open as our body heat warmed things up quickly.

Sometime during the night, probably not that long after we went to bed, Sunshine's hand found it's way to my dick and wrapped itself around it causing blood to fill it full. While filling she began stroking me with the tip pressed against one of June's butt cheeks. June stirred and snuggled back to me scooting up and raising a leg so my dick landed right at her now very wet opening. Sunshine continued to stroke and was actually directing me into her Mother. The more she stroked, the more she pushed me into June. All this activity had June pushing back further securing me into her. When June totally engulfed me, Sunshine moved her hand to by balls, gently squeezing them. I didn't move. June was sliding back and forth on me becoming more vigorous with each few strokes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.