Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 12: Enjoying the Sun and the Neighbors

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Enjoying the Sun and the Neighbors - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

About noon we ate then wandered down to the rec center so Sunny and I could do some laps in the pool. I needed some physical exercise other than sex. After wearing ourselves out, we went to the lake to lie with the other ladies. We spread tanning lotion on each other without incident, and lay in the sun for about an hour. My lily while skin was turning brown, and no tan lines. I was looking pretty buff for a nerd electrical engineer. The ladies were already tan from their back yard exposure. Even Agnes who I didn't think did much sun bathing with the others was tan all over.

That night after supper and drinks, Alice and Sunshine disappeared. They were gone for about a half-hour when Sunshine came to get me. "Come here a minute Chuck."

I followed Sunshine into my bedroom to find Alice stretched out on my bed. She is so tall her head was at the headboard and her feet were off the end of the mattress. She might even be at least six four or so.

"Alice has been showing me how ladies please each other. She said you should be here as it makes guys excited to see us play with each other," Sunshine explained.

"Do you think it might be a little early to teach Sunshine that stuff Alice?" I asked.

"Not a chance," Alice admonished. "Most girls begin with this in their early teens or even before and enjoy each other long before they let a guy between their legs. I'm just trying to help Sunshine catch up and enjoy herself with everyone. Besides you guys run out of steam long before we do so Sunshine needs to know how to help keep the party going."

Meanwhile Sunshine was playing with the huge globes adorning Alice's chest. "Do her Chuck, do your magic on her."

I kissed Sunshine then bent over to kiss Alice. I gently covered her face, lips and ears with kisses working my way down her neck. I worked toward her chest holding up the globe unoccupied by Sunshine. I kissed the entire globe, more like grazed as it was so big, working my way to her areola. Alice had huge areola, but tiny nipples. When I licked over her nipples, her hips pumped. Her nipples obviously were very sensitive. Each lick elicited a noisy squeal. I kissed down her tummy to a strip of hair over her bare pussy. When I separated her huge thighs I was in another world. Never before had I seen such huge long pussy lips. I'll have to watch the next time she stands to see how far they hang down. I licked from her butt up through those huge lips to her clit, causing more squeals and more of her bottom thrusts. I sucked those long lips into my mouth useing my tongue to lick between them. That got her motor running making her squeeze me between her massive thighs. I introduced her to my discovery of two fingers upside down rubbing her special spot if I could find it. I did, I found it. While sucking on her clit and massaging what I'm told is a G-spot, Alice actually screamed and son of a gun if she didn't start squirting out small squirts of sticky liquid, nothing like Sunshine, June or Agnes but juicing just the same. I decided to try something on her to see what would happen. With my other hand, I pushed two fingers through her abundant liquid around her pussy with another pushing into her asshole. Her screams were loud enough to do what comes naturally in this house, it drew a crowd. Her pubic bone was pumping so hard she was about to bloody my nose so I rose up and sat on my heels still pumping Alice's pussy and butt.

"You son of a bitch," Alice screamed. "You mother fucking son of a bitch, damn you, you little fucker. You little cocksucker you made me cum so hard I think I peed. You mother fucker you made me cum harder than I think I've ever cum. You son of a bitch. I'm tellin' Jack on you. I'm tellin' Jack he better get his ass in gear and learn from you, you little mother fucker. Damn that is so good. Get that bone of yours over here and fuck me you little cock sucker, fuck me, fuck me now."

I pulled my fingers from her and leaned over her. Sunshine grabbed my dick and slid it up and down Alice's pussy before pushing me into her hole. With her other hand Sunshine pushed down on my butt. As I slowly slid into Alice, Sunshine kissed me and said, "Fuck her Chuck, fuck my nasty mouthed neighbor. When your done we're going to wash her mouth out with soap." The audience laughed. They could have been laughing at Alice's sailor mouth, what sweet Sunshine said, or the visual of Sunshine using two hands to push me into Alice as hard as she could.

Alice just started to groan and grunt. Kind of an "Oh, Uh, Oh, Uh." I pumped for all I was worth hard and fast. Since it had not been that long since I had cum it was easy to control myself. Alice was in kind of a trance continuing to cum constantly until she finally lay back still pumping her pussy up at me, "Please stop, Oh Chuck, enough, please stop, please Chuck, I can't take any more, please."

Sunshine pulled me off her saying, "Don't hurt her Chuck, give it to me, don't hurt her, give it to me."

She pushed me to my back next to Alice and climbed on my dick seating herself with one lunge and instantly began fucking me fast while reaching behind her and clutching my balls and hanging over me giving me breasts with huge nipples to suck. "Oh Chuck I love you, I love you, cum in me, cum in me."

That did it, no tingles, just squirts. I unloaded into her, filling her pussy with my gooey liquid.

Sunshine said, "Oh I'm not there yet, more Chuck, more, I need more." With that, Sunshine pulled off me then scooted up and put her cum filled, cum drooling pussy over my mouth.

I had heard of "cream pies" before and had not thought too much of them or ever considered that I would do that but I wasn't given a choice by this sexy young lady. She just plopped her very recently filled by me pussy on my mouth. I latched onto her clit and licked and sucked. I brought up one hand to slide into her pussy and rub her spot. I even brought up my other hand and gathered some of the goo oozing from her hole and used it to slide a finger up her butt. She gave it up. Sunshine came. Sunshine gushed. Sunshine squirted. She squirted right up my nose causing me to choke on all the fluids. I could hear her yells even with her thighs clutching my ears. I removed my hands and sat up to get a breath, catching Sunshine in my hands and arms as she fell back. I turned her and laid her next to Alice and gave her a juicy kiss while she panted. Then I leaned over and gave Alice a kiss on her very relaxed expressive lips.

"Line'n 'em up huh stud?" Agnes said.

"Now that was a show." Myra said.

"I need a drink, how about you, Chuck," June offered.

I unsteadily extracted myself from what appeared to be two well-satisfied ladies.

"You have quite a mouth on you Alice," I said with a smile. "I don't think I've ever heard someone cursed out as well as you did me. And to think it might have been meant as a compliment."

"Compliment my ass," Alice said. "That was worshiping. That was praying it'll happen again."

"I told you he would do that to you. And then he did that to me too. Isn't it wonderful?" Sunshine glowed.

"Come on you two, let's take a shower and have something to drink and a snack," I begged.

We three took a quick shower together. It was fun for Sunshine and I to play with amazon Alice. Her tits were so big we could get one and rest it on our heads while we kissed each other. We finished and dried off. On the way to the living room I noticed someone had once again changed my sheets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.