Eyes
Chapter 10: Learning How to Vacation

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Learning How to Vacation - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Morning found me awake early. I went to the bathroom, peed to reduce the usual morning wood, showered, shaved and brushed my teeth before going to the kitchen. I made coffee and took a cup to the front porch to enjoy the refreshing morning air. I was surprised to find a city newspaper on the porch so I sat in a rocker and read the paper while sipping my coffee. I was on my second cup when a couple came jogging by. She only had on socks and running shoes. He had on the same but also had a jock strap to keep his stuff from flapping in the breeze and bruising against his thighs. I took note of that and thought to buy a jock if we went to town for groceries.

June came out to the porch with a cup of coffee and joined me. She gave me a warm kiss on the lips and greeted me "Good morning" with her generous bosom swaying toward me. This gave my mid-section an instant flinch. June noticed and patted it saying, "Hold that thought big boy, I need some coffee first." She said she had put some refrigerator rolls in the oven that would be done in about thirty minutes. We chatted some and she answered my question about the newspaper. She said it was a standing order for Agnes that when she was in camp that whoever was delivering papers, to deliver one to her.

June asked if we had enjoyed some privacy last night and said that they hadn't heard us while at Jessie's as she had the day before. I explained that Sunshine had been tired, she told me she was pretty sore and fell asleep quickly. June said we looked sweet when she had looked in on us last night. She was surprised that Sunshine had initiated her sleeping with me so quickly. I commented to June about Sunshine not having any problem when we had made love. She chuckled and said Sunshine had torn her hymen when she was about twelve. She said that when Sunshine had found her clit and pussy to be a source of pleasure, she had used and abused it for about a year before she was able to just enjoy it.

Just thinking of Sunshine playing with herself and viewing the well endowed June had me filling up to attention.

It was in this condition that Agnes found me as she walked onto the porch with her coffee. She leaned over me with a huge breast on my shoulder, the other draped in my face to give me a warm kiss, "Mmmm, my breakfast appears to be warming up." She patted my almost fully erect dick then went to another rocker and sat, sipping her coffee.

"You guys didn't make any noise last night. I almost woke you up to put me to bed. If the little miss isn't going to take advantage of our resident dick, I might as well," Agnes said with a leer.

"Jesus Agnes, you can be so crude so sometimes," I said.

June told Agnes, "Chuck said she was tired and had a sore pussy."

"You're just as bad June. Christ! You don't have to repeat everything I tell you," I protested.

"Honey, we're setting here naked as jaybirds," Agnes said laughing. "No reason not to be honest about what you're thinking. Besides, the longer you know me the more you're gonna know I say what I mean and mean what I say. Most people like me for it, some don't, and some just ignore me. I'd like you to like me so I'll try to tone it down a bit."

"Chuck, you'll get used to us," June took her turn. "We always have been brutally frank with each other. Within our family we are totally open with each other. No secrets, no hidden relationships, we share everything and enjoy everything together. Sunshine and I have made you a family member, so get used to it."

"Glad I had a choice," I muttered.

"You don't get one Chuckie boy," Agnes stated. "As soon as Sunshine found you, the first guy that she has ever been interested in, it was all over for us. You became a part of the family. If Sunshine likes you, we love you. If Sunshine loves you, you are a god to us. When her Dad died, she was lost for a long time, until she gradually came out of her shell. When you came along and she showed a genuine interest, it surprised us. We were surprised at how forward she was with you. That little show she put on when she came on to you naked in the kitchen was not an accident or being forgetful. She wanted to show herself to you. Don't know why but she was out to get your interest and get close to you right away. Sunshine, Nettie, and that monster dog Toy are all good judges of character, so you must not be serial killer or kick puppies. June and I are just going to sit back and enjoy having you around. You can look at us, as a bonus cause both of us would like you to enjoy our bodies as well. Enjoy us when and if you want. But, only one thing Chuckie, don't hurt our baby. She's tough but she's delicate too."

What do you say to that. I'm smart enough to just nod and smile.

June came over and put a hand to the back of my head pulling me toward her for a very sweet kiss then smiled sweetly at me, "Want some more coffee?"

I held my cup up to her and she took my cup as she left for the kitchen.

"So far you've been a sweet guy Chuck, I'm happy you're around. Thanks for coming with us," Agnes added very gently very different for her usual burly way.

"Thanks for asking me to come with you Agnes, like you said, seems like I really didn't have a choice," I answered. "Between my boss pushing me to take time off and Sunshine wanting me come with you guys it just seemed meant to be."

Then turning to look straight at Agnes, "I don't know what my relationship is going to be with Sunshine but it is already surpassing any that I've had with girls or ladies in the past. But anyway, thanks again for making me feel so welcome. I'll do my best to make sure Sunshine has a good time and I promise not to make her any promises I can't keep."

"Fair enough," she said as she reached over and patted my arm, giving me a smile.

June came back on the porch carrying a tray with coffee cups, rolls and napkins. Following her was Sunshine, hair brushed and smiling brightly.

"Chuck?" Sunshine called.

"Right here, Sunny."

"Hear that Grandma, hear Chuck's special name for me?" Sunshine glowed.

Sunshine found me and didn't ask, but just sat on my lap, sideways, rubbing her generous breasts on my chest and giving me a very sweet kiss. "Good morning Chuck. You should have got me up."

"You were tired last night Sunny, so I just let you sleep in this morning," I said.

"Too bad," she said. "My kitty's not sore anymore and we could have enjoyed each other before getting up," She said that with a wiggle which did two things. She was jiggling her very firm breasts at me, tickling my chest hair with her nipples, and her bottom was rubbing over my re-awakening dick."

"Don't wiggle around too much Sunny, you're gonna get poked any second," I said.

"Oh goody," she said giggling, "I have just the place to poke." And wiggled some more.

Trying to change the subject I asked in a general manner to all of them. "Sunshine's eyes are not like many blind people. Her eyes don't have that vacant look. They seem to follow movement sometime and look straight at me."

"I have what some doctors call traumatic blindness, which means that I am blind because of a trauma I suffered a long time ago. I don't remember it, I only know what everyone else has told me. I really don't ever remember seeing though," Sunshine explained.

"It was my fault," Agnes disclosed with some anquish. "When Sunshine was about eighteen months old, she was playing at my house, outside in the front yard. I was sitting on my porch watching her when a car came sliding around the corner and slid across my yard hitting Sunshine and knocking her into a concrete wall. The car came to a stop with her pinned underneath but not crushing her. It was terrible. She was under the car. I couldn't get at her and she was crying so loud for me to help her. Some neighbors pushed the car off her so we could get her. She was bruised and cut so we rushed her to the hospital. We didn't find out she couldn't see until we noticed she was having trouble picking up toys and when she would stand she would walk with her hands in front of her and then would just stand in one spot seemingly looking around to find herself. She's been to every kind of doctor there is. They have said that something in her brain was damaged and that she would probably never see again. So far they have been right. Neurologists have speculated that surgery might repair her sight but brain surgery is so dangerous that we won't take a chance. As you can tell, Sunshine has done well and developed very nicely even though she can't see."

"Wow, guess I'm lucky to have you on my lap Sunny," I said giving her a hug.

"You sure are for lots of reasons. I'm good for you Chuck and you're good for me and Mom and Grandma. You seem to make us a whole family again," Sunshine said wiggling to get my interest 'up' again.

"So Agnes, you seem to be pretty easy going with no need to work, you're too young to be retired so tell me about yourself?" I asked again trying to stifle the wiggling on my lap and enjoy the rolls and coffee.

"My story is easy," Agnes began. "My folks were recipients of lots and lots of land from their folks and Grandparents. By the time it was left to me, the income from the property was tons more than I can spend. As a very young sixteen-year-old girl, my Dad married me off to a rich old guy that worshipped me. I was treated pretty darn good and learned to love him almost as much as he did me. We were only married for ten years when he died at sixty. His legacy is June and a ton of money in stocks and bonds. I'm still trying to spend the interest off the cash he left. Don't think that'll happen though. If you think that's a lot, listen to June about her and Sunshine."

"Oh Mom, I don't want to talk about money and stuff," June said.

"Yeah you do June. Just go ahead and tell him," Agnes commanded.

"Well, let's see," June began. "Dad left me a trust that gives me money every month for the rest of my life. My husband Matt, Sunshine's Dad was a vice-president for MacDonald Aircraft. He was killed in a freak accident at work. Their settlement is supposed to take care of Sunshine and I for the rest of our lives. Sunshine has money from her Dad's life insurance in trust along with the original settlement money from the accident that blinded her. The man that hit her was drunk. What was different from most drunks was that he was in a company car and was in theory, working. He was a liquor salesman for the largest distributor in the state. We didn't even get a lawyer. That company and their insurance company came to us with buckets and buckets of cash to keep us out of court. We settled for a super chunk put into trusts for both Sunshine and I. So you can see, we're okay money wise."

"So how come you clean houses?" I asked.

"Easy," Smiled June. "Gives me something to do and keeps me around close to Sunshine. Besides, it gives me a chance to snoop on my bachelor neighbor."

"Pretty impressive," I said. "Well I have to work, although it sure doesn't seem like it lately."

"According to Jeff," Agnes said. "You are his most valued engineer. He said you just finished a couple of projects that will make up over seventy five percent of the company's profit for the year."

"I don't know about that. That's probably just Jeff blowing smoke. He's always bragging about someone," I said.

"We are glad you are our neighbor Chuck. We're going to have a lot of fun with you there" June said.

"I'm hungry,." Sunshine said. "Let's have breakfast then go lay in the sun by the lake. After a while I want to use the swimming pool to get some exercise."

June made some bacon and eggs and I washed dishes while the girls all took a shower. The three of them were ready to go to the lake when Agnes said, "Sunshine, take your Mom down to the lake. I need Chuck to help me get one of the canoes down so you guys can use it later."

June and Sunshine went out the door and began walking down toward the lake. As soon as they were out the door, Agnes turned me around and gave me an inspiring full body hug and a tingling kiss. She took hold of rapidly filling cock and said, "I need some of this. I love morning sex and this morning I have you to help me." Pulling me by my dick she led me to her bedroom.

"Don't bother with any playing around just shove it in and pump. Damn I'm hot." Agnes lay back on the bed and pulled me between her legs.

Thank goodness I was hard as she fitted me in her and undulated her hips. It took her four or five thrusts to completely get me into her. "Damn you're big. How in hell did Sunshine fuck you. Geez you're stretching me to the max. Don't answer, just fuck. Yeah," She said humping up to me faster and faster. "Fuck me hard, fuck me faster, fuck me."

I pounded her as deeply and as fast as I could. She was seemingly coming with every few thrusts. I leaned down and sucked a huge nipple into my mouth, sucking and nibbling on it made her groan louder. All of sudden she froze stiff then started rapidly humping again but this time she was actually shooting juice at me. There was so much I thought it was piss but it didn't smell like it. This excited me so much that I began unloading in her causing Agnes to moan louder and squirt some more.

"Oh Jesus Chuck," Agnes moaned. "That was fast. Damn I was so horny I squirted all over the place. The cock of yours did some magic in my box. Christ it barely fit and you fucked me perfectly, rubbing my clit the whole time. That was really good. That'll hold me for a bit. Let's go get that canoe down."

I was still dazed when she pushed me off and rushed to the bathroom. I went to the other bathroom and washed off my cock and went outside to look at the canoes. Both were very nice lightweight aluminum canoes. I grabbed a sixteen-foot, lifted it down, and carried it to the front of the house. Agnes came out with some towels and a bag of stuff. She showed me where the paddles were so I selected two regular paddles and a double ended one. I told Agnes I could carry the canoe down to the lake if she would guide me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.