Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 9: Being Taught by the Student

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Being Taught by the Student - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

We all went down to the lake with some blankets and sun block. We spread the sun block on ourselves and then helped the others with their backs. Sunshine was trying to play helpless to get me to repeat our previous sun block experience. I just told her we were out in the open and others could see us. She said she didn't care, she couldn't see them.

It was kind of neat to lay naked in the sun and not be concerned that others could see you. A few people stopped as they were passing to say hi to the girls and get introduced to the "new guy." My dick was doing pretty good. I was relaxed, it was relaxed, but every time a new naked lady came wandering up, I would begin to firm up. If I started looking at one of the girls to long, my mind would begin to wonder and I would begin to firm up. This could get "hard." Or would the appropriate word be difficult.

I had brought Sunshine's book with me and read to her for an hour or so. Long enough to read everyone asleep.

I didn't want to sleep. I just wanted to contemplate all the changes that had taken place so fast. In such a short while, I had a home, cars, and now lots of friends. Even girl type friends. Girl type friends who wanted to share their bodies with me. Pretty cool. The tough one was Sunshine. How far do I go with her. I felt that I had to be gentler with her. Patient or at least make her be patient. Somehow I had to have a real heart to heart with June first then talk turkey with Sunshine. Set some limits, rules. Something so she's not hurt if I wander off. I've not had a real girl interest. A few passing one nighters but that's all. I've had more sex in the last few days than the last five, six years combined.

Sunshine began to stir. She raised up on her elbows causing her breasts to hang down invitingly. "Take me back to the cabin okay? I need to use the bathroom."

We gathered our stuff and walked back to the cabin. Sunshine went to the bathroom then I did. While I was peeing, she came to the door and seemingly was looking at me. Her head was cocked just a tiny bit and I realized she was listening. I put the lid down, flushed the toilet then washed my hands. I came out of the bathroom and started for the living room but Sunshine pulled me back around and walked to the end of hallway where my room was. She pulled me into the room onto the bed. She lay on top of me and began kissing me. She kept this up for a few minutes then rolled to my side and used her hand to hold my now exposed growing firmness. She kissed me and stroked me and as natural as ever, she leaned over me taking me into her mouth. After a couple of sensual sucks she rose up and looked at me.

"Would you kiss me down there like you did before?" She asked panting a little.

I rolled to my side and kissed her then started down kissing her neck then spent an enjoyable interlude with her breasts and nipples. When her squirming almost caused her to fall off the bed I swooped down to her belly button then right to her pussy giving her entire slit a lick. From bottom to top and when I reached the familiar little bump, I teased it out from under its hood and began gently sucking. "Boom!" That's all it took. She came. Orgasm. Got her cookies. All those things. I kept her coming for as long as I could, right up to the point she was beginning to scream bathing my face with her abundant juices. I raised up and kissed her. My face was covered with her juices when our lips met. She licked around my mouth then licked all over my face getting all of her juices she could.

I lay back and held her to me.

She took hold of my now very firm dick and stroked. "Can I suck you?" She asked. "Or you could teach me how it fits?"

"You don't have to Sunshine, I'm fine." I said.

"But I want to. You taste so good and when you squirt in my mouth it excites me a lot." She said.

While we were talking she had rolled on top of me and was high enough to have my dick prop between her legs. As she wiggled around, the head of my dick separated the folds of her pussy and lodged right at her hole. She lifted her head and kissed me, fiercely kissed me. As she did, her hips moved back and forth then with a very hard push she jammed herself down on me. Nearly completely impaling herself on me.'

"Ahhhh, so big, so tight, feels so full, so good. Ohhhh," Sunshine groaned.

I was shocked that she would just do that. She began to slowly pull herself from me then reversed herself and filled herself again with me, this time getting it all in but letting me feel that I was pressed against the end of her slick channel.

"I like this Chuck. This is really good. Oh, Oh, Oh, yeah, this is gonna make me juice some more. Roll over Chuck. You do me, push it in me hard," She begged.

I did, I rolled her over without losing our connection and began a steady fucking, feeling her push up at me on every down stroke. As I built up speed, she kept groaning louder. I could feel her pussy gripping me with almost every stroke. About every third stroke she would shake and loudly say, "Ah, Oh, Ah."

I felt myself losing control and sped up hoping to give her at least another good cum. When I knew it was inevitable I gasped out, "Here it comes Sunshine, here it comes," She gasped and groaned while I began blasting her insides with my juices.

"I can feel it, I can feel it. Oh Chuck it's so good. I can feel it." And then she went slack.

I was panting holding myself up from her looking at her smiling face. Her arms came up, wrapped themselves around me and pulled me down to her. We kissed and kissed.

"Thank you Chuck. Now I know what the best feeling in the world is. Now I know what it is to share love with someone, a man. That is so nice," She said and started wiggling under me. She began to undulate her hips in a fucking motion. She asked, "Wonder if it will get hard again?"

This time I groaned and kissed her. "Let's rest a few minutes Sunny."

She pushed up on my chest and asked, "What did you just call me?"

"Uh, Ah, Um Sunny?" I said.

"No one calls me anything but Sunshine. I like it. You can call me Sunny anytime you want," She said this locking her lips to mine.

We rolled apart and thick white juice instantly began oozing out of her pussy. She scooped up three fingers full and tasted the mixture. "This stuff is good. The more I taste, the more I want. I like the way we taste."

Our breathing was just becoming normal. Sunshine idly fondled my awakening dick with one hand while stroking her leaking pussy with the other when Agnes walked through the bedroom door. "Doing a little teaching Chuckie boy?"

"Oh shit, there isn't anything like privacy with you is there?" I said groaning.

"You want privacy, shut the door," Agnes said sitting on the bed next to Sunshine. "So how was it Granddaughter, what did you think of it? Feel good? Did he hurt you?"

"It was perfect Grandma. He didn't hurt me at all. It made me feel really good. He made me feel special. Part of it took my breath away but it was very exciting and more than I thought it would be. It was just so good that I can't describe it. And Grandma, I want more, a lot more."

"Guess you did good Chuckie Boy," Agnes said. "I'll just have to find out how good later. That is if your little darlin' there will take a breather."

"Grandma, you'll have to have him teach you to. He can make you feel really, really good," Sunshine recommended still fondling my sticky dick.

"Sunshine, you're not supposed to offer me to others. Especially not right in front of me." I said almost embarrassed.

"Why not Chuckie Boy, she's just trying to share her wealth," Agnes gloated as she began running her hand over my chest.

"I was complimenting you Chuck and showing Grandma how much I appreciated her for inviting you to come with us," Sunshine said still totally innocent.

"Okay, I give up I'll be the toy on the shelf. Come get me when you need me," I said.

Sunshine rolled onto me hugging me and kissing me, "Goody. Come on toy, make me feel good again."

"Let me get some water and throw it on you two," Agnes said with a laugh while retrieving her almost trapped hand. "Get up and take a shower, we're invited down to the main building for some barbecue ribs. We'll be going down there in a few minutes.'

"Where's Mom?" Asked Sunshine.

"Making some potato salad real quick for our contribution to the feast," Agnes said. "Now get up and get going you two."

We got up and went to the bathroom and showered quickly only playing with each other a little. Just enough to make my willy stand up. When she was trying to get it to do something to her, I swatted her hand away and told her to wait till later. We dried off and I brushed her hair while she oowed and ahed. It was fun. It all felt pretty intimate. While I was brushing her hair, June came strolling in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.