Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 8: Dancing in Lillies

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Dancing in Lillies - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Just as Jeff and Jill showed up at my front door the three ladies from next door walked through my kitchen door. They were dressed to mesmerize any onlookers. Agnes and June had enough cleavage showing to capture any eyes roaming around. Sunshine had a short clingy dark blue dress with just thin strips of cloth holding it up. Her breasts were moving beneath the fabric highlighting her movements. The material was dark enough that it didn't show her firm nipples. Jill had a simple spaghetti strapped tan shift. You had to look twice as the dress was the same color as her tanned skin. The look was very sexy, very elegant. Agnes, June and Jill were wearing high heels while Sunshine wore more practical lower heeled shoes. I complimented all of the ladies and mentioned Sunshine by name so she felt special. I received big smiles from the ladies. We walked through the woods with only a slight pause to say bye to Toy. Sunshine had hold of my elbow and walked confidently next to me. I realized that her confidence came from her trust that I would lead her safely.

When we went into the dining room there was only one table with people. Those people were Jack with Alice and Charlie with Myra. Alice immediately hollered. "Chuck, bring everybody over here. We'll put some tables together."

Alice had been loud enough that the wait staff hustled to get some tables pushed together for everyone. Jeff introduced Jill to Jack and Charlie who did the same with Alice and Myra. Agnes had to comment,"This is everyone on your side of the street. What are you guys, a commune?"

Jack took the bait, "Ya finally found us out Agnes. Guess it took Chuck to shake things up. No one ever suspected Nettie of being the ringleader to our swinging society. Now that she's gone, we need a new matriarch to keep us in line. Too bad you would have to pull a train for your initiation. You would be perfect for the job."

"Jack, stop it," Shushed Alice while nervously looking at Jeff and Jill. "Don't embarrass Chuck's guests."

Jill picked up her empty coffee cup with two fingers with her little finger stuck up in the air, then with a stiff, haughty English accent said, "Oh how scandalous, can you imagine a bunch of neighbors getting together to do the nasty." Then with a really good May West imitation, "And if you don't invite me big boy you're gonna miss out on the best you'll ever have."

Everyone roared. Sunshine even laughed heartily as she had heard May West on some recordings.

That broke the ice and everyone had a great time. We all had drinks. Sunshine had some white wine but wanted a taste of my martini. She liked it and wanted one of her own so when I ordered my second I got one for her. June and Agnes were giving me the cocked eyebrow look but what the hell, she wasn't a baby. When the salads came, I told Sunshine that was when to sip the Beefeaters. They were great together. She ate heartily and drank heartily as well. When the prime rib was served Sunshine leaned to me and asked if I would cut her meat and arrange the plate so the meat would be closest to her with the vegetable on opposite side. Neither one of us had gotten a potato so it was less confusing for her. I asked her if she had ever had horseradish with her prime rib. She said she didn't know whether she had ever had prime rib. I took her fork, scooped a little horseradish up, stabbed a piece of meat then put the fork in her hand. She loved it, but needed something to drink right away. I moved her water glass to where the martini had been. She wanted more martini but I convinced her that one was enough. I had ordered a beer to drink with my meal and she asked for a drink of it. I put the glass in her hand and she sipped it, and then drained it.

"Um, Sunshine," I cautioned, "you may wish to go a little slower on the beer. It can make you drunk as fast as the martini. Too much of any of this stuff will make you feel bad later."

We had some simple vanilla ice cream that was perfect for desert. I had not been paying attention to the table conversation as I had been concentrating on Sunshine. They all got up and walked toward the lounge and bar area.

I helped Sunshine up and we followed them into a part of the club I had not been in yet. The lounge and bar was isolated from the rest of the restaurant dining area. It was very large, night club size, with lots of tables, a dance floor and tonight there was a piano player entertaining. Jack and Charlie put a few tables together for us. Before Jack and Charlie could sit, Alice and Myra had them on the dance floor. The entertainer was playing some belly rubbing classics like 'Blue Moon' and 'Star Dust.'

When the second piece began, Agnes stood up and said, "Dance with me Chuck, I need to work off that great meal."

Not knowing how to get out of it, I got up and danced with Agnes, the grandmother and mother of my neighbors. She was a good dancer but danced a little too close for my comfort. Her leg found its way between mine and she had her very large chest squashed into mine. The rubbing was arousing me. I kept trying to move my hips back from hers but she kept pushing our hips together further increasing my arousal.

"Don't move away from me Chuck," Agnes said. "I like to feel you against me. That thing you're poking me with is a great compliment. Thank you Chuck, you are a great dance partner."

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. When the song ended, Agnes gave her mound an extra push into me.,"Now dance with June and Sunshine. They will enjoy it."

As we went back to the table, Charlie was getting June up for a dance while Jack was guiding Sunshine to the floor. Jill who was just getting back to the table took my hand, "I've got you this time Chuck. You've never danced with me in all the years you have been coming to our functions. As a matter of fact, I don't remember you ever dancing at any of our dinners or get-togethers."

As we were dancing, I was trying to keep a respectable distance as this was my boss' wife but she was as bad as Agnes pushing up against me and rubbing her hips against me. You can't hide a hard on from a slow dance partner.

Jill is fairly tall and slim. Not heavy breasted like my neighbors but she was still able to make me feel her nipples pressing into my chest. As we danced, Jill had her head snuggled into my neck. She gave me a rub and my dick lurched. She gave an "Mmmmm" and licked my neck. With the next rub and flinch she said, "Nice." As the song was ending Jill said, "Chuck, loosen up, Jeff and I aren't gonna break. Enjoy yourself. I'd like you to enjoy me too. Don't think of us as the boss, think of us as friends, close friends, very close friends."

I danced with Sunshine next and she melded her body to mine and kept her feet in constant contact with mine. She danced well, followed very well. She became a little obvious with her hips humping into mine so I cautioned her that other people might be offended if we were too demonstrative.

Sunshine said,"I just want to feel you poking me. I want more of what we had this afternoon. When can you teach me more?"

"Soon I'm sure Sunshine," I said warily. "We'll probably have tons of opportunity to be alone together while we are at the camp. But there may be some stuff we just will not do as it is too special, Okay? Let's not rush."

"I know, I know. But feeling you and feeling how warm I am inside, I just know I want to find out more of how to make each other feel good," She said.

After Sunshine, I danced with June, getting the hip rubbing treatment from her as well along with the invitation, "Perhaps later you could give me some lessons again?"

A short while later, Agnes suggested we all go home as were going to be leaving tomorrow. We walked back to the house and chatted with Jeff and Jill a little before they left. Alice said they would invite them to our next neighborhood gathering, as their parties were always fun. Jack shook my hand but Jill gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips saying, "We have some unfinished business Chuck."

As soon as they were gone, Myra said, "With you guys going out to the camp early, Alice and I may come out for a few days too. Maybe Charlie and Jack can come out during the weekend."

"You guys are nudist too?" I asked amazed.

Jack answered, "Not nudist, naturist. The difference is we dance amongst the lilies opposed to wagging our willies at everyone."

"Such eloquence," Charlie chortled. "I'm more honest. I only go so I can ogle all the babes."

With that Myra punched him on the shoulder saying, "Oh you."

Agnes said, "We'll leave around ten or so. We'll take my car as it is the biggest."

'What is your car Agnes?" I asked.

"You haven't noticed the behemoth she drives?" laughed Jack. "She has one of those huge black Expeditions with the real dark tinted glass. It's big enough to be a school bus."

"It's perfect for a trip and for the four of us and our luggage," Agnes said.

"How much luggage do you need to go to a naturist or nudist camp?" I asked.

"Well you will need some clothes in order to go into town to the store or to do anything outside the camp. And if you want to play golf you will need your clothes and gear." She said.

"Jack? Charlie? Should I take my clubs? Whaddya think?" I asked.

"Naw, not this time, Maybe next time when we all go out," Jack said.

Jack, Charlie, Alice and Myra all left and I walked the girls to June's. I was going to leave them at the door when Sunshine clutched my arm, "Come in for while, please?"

"Not long Sunshine. I do need to get ready the same as you guys." I said.

"It'll only take me a minute to throw everything I need into a suitcase." Sunshine said.

We went inside. June and Agnes headed upstairs while Sunshine stayed with me and wanted to get me something to drink. "You left a bottle here from the other night. Do you want some of that? How do you want it fixed?"

"It's Beefeaters, the same as what we had tonight. We may not want too much more of that stuff." I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.