Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 6: Sunshine Sees Me

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sunshine Sees Me - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Sunday saw me washing cars and straightening up the tools. About noon Sunshine came walking toward my house from her back yard wearing a short button down loose dress. The buttons were undone to down below her breasts but the cloth seemed to keep her covered. She was tentatively following a path that led to the back door. "Chuck?" She called.

"Over here Sunshine," I answered. "Let me come to you. There are buckets and junk in the way."

I went to her and took her hand when she said, "Hold my arm and guide me. That's easiest. I follow real good."

So instead of taking her through the junk in the driveway, I guided her to the lawn bench near the back door.

"I know where I'm at now," She said. "I sit here often when Mom's over here. I like the shade that's here. It is cooler here than by our pool."

"So what's up Sunshine?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"Just wanted to come say hi and to thank you for letting me see your face last night." She said. "I want to see more of you but Mom says that will come in time. I'm just impatient, as I'm excited to see what a man looks like. I've read everything I can about the difference between us, you know, between a male and a female. But I can't see it in my mind yet. I need to feel and touch to see, to see the differences."

"Let's let it happen when it happens okay, Sunshine?" I said feeling a little uncomfortable already.

"There is another thing you could do for me if you would," She asked.

"What is that?"

"When we are on vacation, would you read to me?" She pleaded. "I get books from the "Talking Books Library" and listen to as many as I can but I would like for you to read to me too. It feels very good to have a friend read to me. It is special. I like mysteries and action books. Sometimes romance novels are nice but I don't know enough about that stuff to enjoy them. What I would like you to read me are some naughty books. You know books with lots of sex stuff in them. Mom won't read them to me as she says she would be embarrassed."

"I'd be happy to read to you. We can pick out some books for the week and I'll see if I can find a sexy romance novel too," I offered.

"Make it real sexy and erotic, the kind that makes your stomach ache a little," She whispered emotionally.

"Okay Sunshine, I'll do the best I can," I said.

"If you want to sit here, please do, but I need to put the cleaning stuff away and put the cars back in the garage. Everything else I wanted to get done today is done. When I get finished here we can do something, Okay?" I asked.

"Sounds good, how about let's go swimming. The pool water is warm and I can meet you there when you're done," Sunshine said getting up and slowly walking till she found the path then walking faster toward her yard. "I'll be in the pool, just come on over."

"See you in a minute, babe," I said wondering why it came so naturally using a term of endearment.

It only took me a couple minutes to put everything including the cars away. I went inside and took a quick shower then put on loose, boxer type swim trunks. I grabbed a towel and went out the back door, turned right and headed next door thinking I should put in a walk way of some form as the grass had quit growing in the path that had been formed over the years.

As I cleared the low hedge that surrounded the pool, I saw a bunch of towels, robes and Sunshine's dress draped over chairs on the pool deck. As soon as I could see the pool, I saw the answer. Sunshine was swimming laps. Her bare butt showing as she smoothly went through the water. June was in the pool sitting on the steps facing away from me with another lady type person sitting next to her. I could tell it was a lady as they were both bare and the lady next to June was sitting so part of her breast showed. My mouth further fell seeing monster Jack and tall Alice splashing Charlie and Myra who were all just as bare as Sunshine. Seeing both Alice and Myra's generous endowments had an instant affect on me.

Alice was the first to see me,"Come on in Chuck, the water is perfect." The rest of them chimed in repeating the invitation. June turned toward me displaying her very voluptuous figure then the lady next to her turned and said, "Come on Chuck, drop those drawers and get in here. This is your inauguration to the nude lifestyle boy." I had my towel in front of me hiding the tempest rising there caused by the multiple view. I felt flushed and knew I was probably beet red.

"Come on in honey," Alice beckoned while cupping and holding up and offering her gargantuan mammary. "Come in and check these out. Get up close and personal with 'em so you won't embarrass yourself when you go to camp with these nature freaks."

"Don't let her tease you too much Chuck," Jack laughed. "She's just being her usual teasing self. See what she's done to me?" He stood up and his mid section rose in view to show a good sized but not overly large, very stiff cock. "I'm sure Charlie's is in the same condition but Myra is holding him down it seems."

I just shook my head, threw my towel with the rest and dove into the pool. I surfaced near Sunshine shaking my head to clear the water from my eyes.

"Oow, Chuck you're here," Sunshine said, stopping to throw her arms around my neck. Since we were in the deep end we both went under. I flailed around trying to get back up but couldn't till Sunshine let go so we could both surface. We both came up gasping for air then both of us paddled to the poolside.

I had barely caught my breath and began swimming toward the shallow end when Alice yelled, "Let's get him, let's pant him. Come on let's get Chuck."

Myra and Alice launched at me from about five feet. Both of them came down on me pulling me under water. As soon as they had me under one of them grabbed the legs of my trunks while the other was pushing down at the waist. Before I could surface, my trunks were gone. In my struggles to seemingly just survive and push my tormentors away, my hands came in accidental contact with large breasts and round bottoms. There seemed to be more than just two ladies there, lots more.

As I surfaced a hand wrapped around my very firm dick, stroking it back and forth. As I tried to escape another hand grabbed hold of what the other had could not cover. Twin exclamations voiced, "Nice one." Then breasts were pushed into my back with arms around me holding me up. While breast were being pushed into my arms further stimulating what was going on underwater. Surrounding me were Myra, Alice, June and Agnes. The ladies seemed to pass my firm appendage around between them until they had all thoroughly inspected my length and girth.

"Jack you have some competition for cock of the neighborhood here," Myra laughed. "This boy's got a whopper. Better watch out for me Charlie, I may want to check this one out."

All this was further embarrassing me, causing me to become more flushed by the second.

"June, with this next door, you may need me to baby sit for you. I may even have to visit you more often to check out your neighbor," Agnes said with a leer.

"Oh my," June said. "I'll have to be careful around Chuck. That thing could be dangerous."

With that they all separated. June and Agnes made their way back to the steps while Alice and Myra went back to Jack and Charlie.

As soon as they were clear, Sunshine splashed up to me, grabbing onto my arm, "What are they talking about? What does Myra have to be careful of?"

She came to the front of me and lunged as if to knock me over but was really just a lunge to get a full body hug. Well mister ego prodded Sunshine in the belly.

"What's this?" Sunshine said as she grabbed my inflated problem. "Is this what they were talking about?"

"Stop that. Sunshine let me go, please," I pleaded. Six people started laughing as I tried to escape the clutches of a blind, inquisitive girl.

"Chuck, hold still, will you?" Sunshine pleaded. "Let me see this. Stop and hold still while I check this out."

June shook her head and said, "You might as well let her. Now that she's found one, she'll just be a nuisance until she gets to explore it."

"Can't be all that bad Chuckie boy," Agnes said. "Getting felt up and a hand job by a cute young thing has to be right up there for a perv like you."

"Damn," Said Jack, "I should have had her check me out a long time ago." Then ducked a swing from Alice who exclaimed, "Pervert."

So I just stood there, blushing, with my very firm erection above water being fondled and stroked by Sunshine. She checked the size several different ways. She slid her hands down to the base then encompassed my balls, feeling and gently squeezing them. Her hands passed over my butt as she leaned into me putting her head on my chest and pressing her tummy into my hardness. She stood in front of me and gently touched me from my shoulders down my arms to my fingertips then back up. She touched my armpits down my sides, my tummy, my chest and around my nipples. She leaned into me again and hugged me. This time she held me tight until she visibly shivered for more than a second. She pulled back and looked at me with unseeing eyes and said. "Now I know what you look like." She gave me another hug then walked toward the steps to sit with her Mom and Grandmother. She sat next to June and clutched her arm leaning her head on her shoulder softly saying, "My stomach is shaking."

There was nervous laughter from the two couples in the pool. There was that uneasy feeling that we all witnessed something that was private. We wouldn't have peeked but it happened in front of us all. It happened to me.

I broke the moment by diving into the deeper water and began swimming some laps.

"I need to work some of that off as well," Said Jack as he plowed after me. Charlie was held in place by Myra's firm hold on him. You could see her panting.

Myra said, "I think Charlie and I are going to go get some lunch and maybe a nap. Come on Charlie, let's go home."

As they left Alice went over to sit next to Sunshine. She put her arm around her and hugged her to her side, "You'll be fine little one, you'll be just fine."

Jack and I stopped swimming standing in chest deep water looking at the picture of the four women sitting on the steps. Three generations plus Alice. What a shot.

"Wish I had a camera for this one," Jack said. "What a choice picture that would make."

Shortly after that Jack and Alice left for home and I said I should probably go to. June told me that she had a roast in the oven and will come get me for supper. I protested, but she wouldn't listen and just said to be ready. I asked if she wanted me to bring anything and she said just you.

An hour or so later, Sunshine opened my back door and came into the kitchen hollering "Chuck, it's supper time."

I came up the stairs from the basement saying, "I'm right here Sunshine, I'm ready, let's go."

Sunshine had on a light cotton duster. June and Agnes were both wearing something similar except Agnes' was more of a peignoir than a robe. You couldn't see through Sunshine's and could only hazily see through June's while there was nothing left to the imagination of Agnes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.