Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 5: Grandma and the Camp

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Grandma and the Camp - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I was visiting with my next door neighbor June Davidson and her daughter, Sunshine who I had just discovered was blind, eating lunch, when the back porch door slammed and a lady came bustling through the kitchen door. She was about the same size as June and Sunshine and even looked like them but a little older with graying hair done in highlights to lessen the gray effect. She may have been older but she was very nice looking and still well put together. She was dressed in a knee length skirt and a loose blouse unbuttoned to below her breasts, which were pretty obviously bare. Her older large breasts swayed freely with her rapid entrance.

"What's this? June, you have a boyfriend? Or is it you my sweet Sunshine, you have captured a man?" The lady fired off rapidly.

June was turning pink, "Mom, hush. This is our new neighbor Chuck Davidson."

Sunshine was equally pink but smiling, "I wish Grandma, but so far he is resisting my womanly wiles."

June continued. "Chuck, this is my Mother, Agnes Mathews."

"Please to meet you Mrs. Mathews." I said standing to be polite.

"Call me Agnes or Aggy, Chuck." The older lady said. "Sit down, finish your lunch."

"Want a sandwich and soup Grandma?" Asked Sunshine.

"That would be nice. Let me get the sandwich."

"No Grandma, sit down, I'll get it," Sunshine said as she scooted her chair back to stand.

Agnes sat down opposite Sunshine and began chatting with June. Sunshine did her thing with the sandwich materials and went to the stove holding her hand over the stove till it was over the soup pan. She used a dipper and put a full dipper into a bowl and brought all of it over and set it in front of her Grandmother. Next she got out a fork, spoon and napkin and laid it to the left of the bowl. She was very efficient and very accurate.

"Doesn't she do well?" Asked Agnes.

"She really does know how to get around the kitchen," I replied.

"June and Sunshine," Agnes began. "I came to see if you were going to camp with me next week. I want to go early for a week before it gets too crowded. What do you think? Want to go with me?"

"I want to go," Said Sunshine. "Please Mom can we go early too. We can go in July and or August too but we have never been out there real early in June. I think it would be neat to go when there is not so many people."

"We'll see," June said. "We'll talk about it later and call you Mom."

"Why can't you just decide now, while I'm here?" Agnes answered.

"Mom, not everyone can just pick up and go like you can. I have some customers that depend on me to do housework and besides, Sunshine may still be in school," June said eyeing me like she was trying to keep from saying something.

"Schools out as of Friday. Yesterday was my last final. I'm free for a couple of months," Sunshine said.

"Well then June, you really don't need to be cleaning houses and you know it, just make up your mind so I can call and make sure the cabin is ready," Agnes said.

"Or maybe," Agnes started again looking at me with sly smile on her face. "You might want to bring Chuck here along with you. He might enjoy himself as well."

June looked a bit shocked while Sunshine was grinning. June said, "I'm sure Chuck has to be at work and can't just leave anytime he wants."

"Did you ask him?" Agnes asked.

"I am right here Mrs. Mathews, Agnes. What camp are you going to?" I asked.

"Peace River Park. It is a great place for swimming, boating, fishing, and hiking. It is a family park that is perfect for a relaxing vacation," Agnes said.

"And I don't have to worry about missed button holes or clothes at all," Sunshine said.

June was pink again, "You see Chuck, Peace River is a naturist park, nudist. Please don't be put off as it is a very nice place."

"Well Chuckie boy?" Agnes asked. "Wanna come with us and ogle me and these girls? Besides them, there are some other beauties out there to look at. I wouldn't mind checking you out as well."

"Mom, stop it. Chuck is going to question why he ever moved in here," June said.

"I would like for you to come with us Chuck," Sunshine jumped in. "You could take me on hikes and we could go canoeing and swimming. You would like it, I know. There isn't a golf course on the camp grounds but everything else is fun."

"Well that is something to think about. I'll have to see if I can get off work. Next week you say?" I directed that to Agnes.

"We're going Saturday to Saturday and coming home Sunday morning. It should be a nice quiet week." Agnes said. "Hardly anyone is there yet so it would be very peaceful with only the residents and regulars."

"Well ladies," I said looking at June then Sunshine. "Let me find out if I can miss work and I'll let you know. June are you sure this will be alrigh?. You guys don't know me very well yet."

"Chuckie boy," Agnes said. "If you come with us and get naked, we're gonna know you pretty well, pretty quick. Hard to fake it without your clothes."

I got up to leave. "Sunshine, I'll see you later. Thanks for lunch, it was great. June, I'll call to let you know. Nice to meet you Mrs. Mathews."

"Agnes, Chuckie."

"Bye Chuck." Said June.

"Come over later," Sunshine pleaded.

Now what? So far I've seen all of the ladies in the neighborhood without clothes. Guess turnabout would be fair. Wonder whether I'll embarrass myself if I do go. I know Jeff won't care. He'll be happy I'm actually going to take off. Perhaps get my vacation time down a week or so.

I called Jeff at home and he told me that yes, to take at least a week. He even asked if I needed the next week to get ready. I laughed and said I didn't think I would need to pack much. I thanked and told him that he was still going to be expected by Jack and Charlie for the two Saturday mornings I was going to miss. He thanked me again for having him over that morning, as it had become a regular event.

About seven, I called over to June's. Sunshine answered so I asked if they would like company for a while. June took the phone and asked me if I had any wine or other spirits that we could have. I asked what she would prefer and she said gin and tonic would be great.

I grabbed the bottle of Beefeaters and a bottle of tonic and headed next door. When I went through the back door I hollered out, "I'm here."

"In the living room Chuck," Came Sunshine's voice.

June came through the swinging door and said, "Let's make us a drink". She made up two glasses with gin and tonic and a squirt of real lemon. She gave me a glass of ice and I just poured gin into it. I took my glass and the extra gin and tonic and went through the swinging door.

If I had not had a firm grip on the glasses I would have dropped them. Sunshine was sitting Indian style on the couch. Stark naked again. I stopped suddenly and June came through the door almost colliding with me.

"Just ignore her Chuck." June said. "She thinks that if you go with us to camp, you'll see her anyway so this way you will be used to seeing the natural Sunshine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.